yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Daksh lied to his dad that Lipika made him a partner in her company thats why he married her and all... i know there is something fishy abt their sudden marriage... but yet it does not make Daksh any less innocent... the way Lipika was treating him all the time.. he shud have had the brains to figure out what was in her mind.. i mean come on!!! she was all over him!!! ANY ONE could tell what she wanted... Daksh ulloo!!! he was such a fool... HE shud have stopped all that... made clear to Lipika that he wasnt interested in her... in impressing her for the sake of promotion and all he totally got raped that lipika seriously... 😆

Isnt there a rule about harassment in work place?? like seriously... the way Lipika was all over Daksh.. it was fully sexual harassment!! and that fool actually thought she cared about his career progress!!! 😆
Edited by yllscin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol ur right i mean are u that blind to see whats going on around u? i hate him for being so dum... oh god please give him some brains next time lol 
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lolzz..he hee... second it...dhaksh doesn't have de brains to figure simple thngs like dat...n anyways i dnt like him anymore...dat fool jus ripped apart de family...he so cool abt it..poor dimpy...lipika n daksh deserve each other... both of dem dnt hav  heart
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Preeths609

lolzz..he hee... second it...dhaksh doesn't have de brains to figure simple thngs like dat...n anyways i dnt like him anymore...dat fool jus ripped apart de family...he so cool abt it..poor dimpy...lipika n daksh deserve each other... both of dem dnt hav  heart

i noo i agree both dont have a heart.. and dimpy will find a much better guy i just no it :)