Action packed episode .

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today it was an eye-healing episode. It was expected that Aambhik's friends  will backstab CGM . The swallowing of the map by CGM was awesome . it reminded me of an Aamir Khan movie.😆

"C" was  the hero today and this was his first dialogue directly related to administration.👏

" it should be always  taken into account the reason for which theft is done . Is it for need or for greed , if its for the first then how come the thief is held  guilty? It should be the King / administration who is responsible. Chanakya has lead the 2nd stepping stone towards destruction of Dhananand. & Aambhik's or even the new king's performance was so-so😊

As expected now the Veer –Yatra will proceed with lots of twists & turns. It will be treat to watch . Started with a lion & a prediction.😳

It was 3.5 stars from my side ⭐️⭐️⭐️

PS: not needed to mention about the acting capabilities. Its understood that they are the best .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey rinku dear as usual was waiting for your analysis ...ya i liked today's episode except the lion...it was so artificial 😆..and from this scene it was clear that cgm had a power to hypnotize the animals...🤣..at first the horse and now the lion...loved 'C' s attitude today ...but today's epi reminded of prc's khajana epi...i think we are going to much more resemblance with that part of prc ..let's see
        but today i missed trigad dhaaa yar😭 
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The first thing I read before downloading the episode !!  Thanks Rinku!
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its gud they r maintaining a balance btwn ''c'' and Cg scenes even if they r not together😊...''C'' s attitude was minnnd blowing👏...maine India map study karne ke liye ek saal lagaya tha...but CG tumne 1 minute me study bhi kar liya aur kha bhi liya😆
manchitraya swaha!!😃...the lion scene was grt...and the Sage's prediction also😊...Finally introducing Ali Hasan...Aambhik-Sukhdev ok-ok😊...troublesome three showing their colour😊...the King...another hurdle...Overall epi was eye healing as u said Rinku😊
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesum post rinku,ur POV regarding epi is superb..
Epi was awesum again,veer yatra s going to b full on fun..
Bt d lion show ws too bad ekdum nakli:-(
overall awesum epi,perfect act by all,njoyed watchng it.⭐️
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Rinku, ur POV and ur analysis is superb yaar! Liked the episode today! Shashank was as usual showing off his foolishness, and Cgm was great:) tht lion scene was gr8.And also tht prediction.
  Missed some lyrical TIGD DHAAs though🤣 Chanakya's expressions were suPERB!!👏
palak_lrl_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice episode and a very nice analysis as always rinku👍🏼

the best part was c protecting chitrarupa..when he admonished ppl for maltreating chitrarupa instead of helping her n spoke about how the society is becoming disrespectful towards women i just went on☺️

i thought cgm was being a lil overconfident by swallowing the map because it will be difficult for him to recall the way a few days later

the hermit's indirect prediction and the action sequences were👏

the king was so dumb that i hv come to a conclusion that indian princes in cgm's time were very haughty and whimsical😒

Edited by palak_lrl_remix - 12 years ago
Historylover thumbnail
For me today's episode was Rofling🤣
First the animated Lion and then that cartoon king rather a monkey king i'd say😆
But, I must say Acharya Chanakya has trained his Shishya very well in hypnotising😆
And yes Rinku that scene of Cgm swallowing the map is stolen by Amir Khan's film "Daulat ki Jung" pata nahi kyun but i week pehle jab map ka concept aya tha I guessed ki aisa hi kuch hoga and wohi hua😉 but 4 me it was little hard 2 digest...he did so much mathapachhi while memorizing the shloks given by sukhi and here he didn't even took 2 min..😕..  anyway gud 4 him👍🏼

Now, coming to Ambhik's company...i thought it'd lead to trouble into Cgm's life...but i'm enjoying it so much...comic and hilarious situations...i loved that dialogue-ab toh humara bhoot hi pahuchega kawach tak🤣 I'm sure aage chalke it'll be more hilarious and Cgm will be able win their hearts⭐️

Last but foremost, Acharya Chanakya is a true hero...I was so proud to see him saving Chitrarupa.😊 waise toh i respect him a lot, i don't know whether that instance is true from historical perspective or not...but from now on...meri drishti mein unke liye sammaan aur bhi badh gaya hai...Acharya Chanakya ki JAI Ho👏

Love,
Bhargavi😊
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Bhargavi..it was ROFLing...woh Lion dekh kar mera bro jo thoda sa graphic concious hai jor se hasne laga tha😊
Historylover thumbnail
Yes Ritu...and u know what for a fraction of second mujhe laga ki us bechaare lion ki ek aankh gayab thi😆🤣