India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 9)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Haha Ajnu this is exactly why you should have been more active on this forum!! *sighs*

It doesn't get much better than your and DC's humour and wit combined to go with Sarina's analysisWink

Haha, Dia - no worries, we shall spice things up this week now that we are all around! I see DC and Nishi online and now you are here too. Who should we pick on? Tongue

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT REMEMBERED ME! Hug ROFL 

Okay but seriously, I could've visited this place but it was just too hot for me yaar. 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Not my ideal weather ROFL 

Pimp: How could you forget your shimmay shimmay cocoa puff? =(  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
All these posts makes me feel senti! Cry You all are so wonderful and thanks everyone for spreading kindness! Hug I don't care if you wrote about me or not; it's just in general. It's good to see us come together and write kind things to each other despite some of the fights people had with each other or differences in opinions. Embarrassed

Oh and thank you everyone for all the kind things you all wrote about me. Hug I appreciate the kind and honest word everyone wrote. Big smile

kinu17

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored ROFL Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready LOL We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt Big smile You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? Big smile

Pimpooo LOL i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF Ouch nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis ConfusedLOL
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by Pimp

Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored ROFL Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready LOL We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt Big smile You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? Big smile

Pimpooo LOL i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF Ouch nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis ConfusedLOL

LOL OMG tell me the date you will call and I will remember to log on to check. I need a full detailed essay on this. IT"S D we're talking about..D hai koi MAZAAK nahi..kya locha kar rahe ho yaar?

-Aaliyah-

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...Big smile

kinu17

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...Big smile

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfkinu17Nishita123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index