India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 8)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

Same here!! Cry

btw, thanks for your kind words!

Hug

hi my sweet dost Hug ur one of da nicest ppl i'v met here along with da others...

Others like me na LOL Just kidding Embarrassed

of course... koi shak??!?! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Yippee - Miss you girl. :)

Hug Thanks Rani...I also miss being active on IF but not able to do so due to hectic work schedules...

But i do keep logging in and have a quick look at the posts and also post once in a while...

Love you all on the forum...Big smile
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue Okay so I had a blast on this forum...The forum was a bit slow in the beginning but boy did it pick up...Tongue  I want to appreciate each and every person on the forum for making the forum rock...Tongue

Charmz --- This forum would be totally colorless if not for them pretty fonts of yours. I've told you since DID 2 how much I love those fonts...Seriously though, you were as always really objective and fair in your analysis of the show...I've never once felt the need to quote your post to rebutt any of your points...They are always fair and soothing to accept...Tongue It takes a lot to be from New York and be without bias...Tongue

Mhirbhai --- You made the forum rock as you do all forums bhai with your awesome threads and posts...It was nice being on the same side so long after DID 2...Smile although I guess we were on the same side in DID LM as well...Tongue

Priyanka ---- So nice to be able to reconnect with you after DID 2...You brought so much life to the forum, and humor to the forum...Don't disappear again like you did after DID 2

Pimp --- Finally I get to be on the same side as you...I know it's not gonna last forever so I enjoyed  every moment of being on the same side of the battlefield with you...You are an ardent D sir fan but also very diplomatic when it comes to handling fans of other contestants as well...Tongue

Rani ---- Big smile Can I just say that many of the times I just loved arguing with you because I knew that you would never give up your POV and it was so much fun to see you defending your favorite regardless of the circumstances...Tongue Bolu chaliyu maaf kari deje...Tongue

Hindu4lyf ---- Tongue Hey you may have not enjoyed interacting with me on this forum or other forums but I always enjoy interacting with you...It's always fun debating with you.  You are a good fan and more importantely a good debator. Tongue

luv2dance ---- first time meeting you on the forum.  Very objective analysis when it comes to dance and also a good sense of humor.  Looking forward to future interactions with you in DID 3 or other forums.

Dabulls ji --------- Tongue Respect you very much when it  comes to debating and arguing.  Your one liners have the power to ghayal bole to injure anyone. Love your style in every sense of the word...Tongue

DC --- Arey yaar you didn't come as often as I had hoped...But the times you did come to the forum, you lit it on fire...Tongue Love your quick wit and sharp insights...Tongue

Chocolover --- Tongue You were surprisingly somewhat reserved this time around...don't give up on me...I'll see reason one day...Big smile But your analysis of dance is always very spot on, and I love reading it.

Nishita --- Tongue You are another one...You are like a buzzing bee...You come only during important moments and then disappear...Tongue Have to figure out which other forums you visit...Tongue

Tanishtha ji --- First time meeting you and what a pleasure it was. You are very fair and knowledgable about dance.  I look forward to many more interactions with you in the future.

Rajbhai --- The best MOD ever...Bhai, you let everyone express their POV and you really made this forum lively. Thank you

Tulip --- Tongue Despite little hiccups here and there, I really enjoyed your presence on the forum.  You  are great at bringing things back in perspective and looking at the bigger picture. Tongue 

Rachna, Sweetu Baby, Ekta... Wish you guys were around much more then you actually were Tongue Missed you

Nadz --- First time meeting you, and may I just say your sense of humor is out of this world...Hope to bump in to you in other forums

Dmjht --- For someone so young, your insights and the way you carry yourself on the forum is really awesome...Tongue

And to those who I missed, it was not done on purpose...Love each and every one of you...Tongue ONwards we march to DID 3 Tongue
Ankit...Thanks a lot...I always do my best and try to keep the scales in balance..a typical Libran...I maybe not so active in discussion...but in future will try to join with you guys...yes it was fun being with all of you...Clap
Lets all be good friends and forgive and forget each others mistakes and Bol-Bachans..typical mumbaiyya bhasha...Big smile
Thanks for your Compliment..
God Bless You All..Clap

Edited by set_raj - 17 May 2011 at 7:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2dancedmgmjht4everankit_nyckinu17tulipbaby53

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Omg stupid me. *Bangs head on wall* How could I forget mentioning Raj?

Raj you've been an amazing mod. Its tough handling the job on your own. And you've tried to do your best as a mod. I know it got rough in here and you probably got bombarded with PMs. haha. Thank you for all you've done. You deserve a round of applause. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgmjht4everkinu17

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Nadz --- First time meeting you, and may I just say your sense of humor is out of this world...Hope to bump in to you in other forums

luv ya too ankit Hug 
we'l surely bump into each other and u'l be dere for DID 3 na?!?!

ankit_nyc

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
***RESERVED****

hope I can finish off my short list before the show gets over...
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? Tongue

Haha Ajnu this is exactly why you should have been more active on this forum!! *sighs*

It doesn't get much better than your and DC's humour and wit combined to go with Sarina's analysisWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index