India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 60)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
EUREKAAA
*MIRACLE MIRACLE*

Charmz chooses to be in D's Dhinchak over being in Amar's Anokhes.. which means that my original idea of Amar being part of Dhinchak works fine..
Ankit won't lose an opportunity to be with Dhinchakkk ..so D over Bhavna..

I THINK I JUST KNOW THE DHINCHAKS VERY WELL! Big smile What did I tell you Tulip?:P They aint going anywhere from D's Dhinchaks..I knew it. FAROOO FAROOO.

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by charmz517

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know Wink

LOL yeahh charmz! Priyanka will be so proud of this statement! LOL

LOLLL my Dhinchaks know me well! Big smile WOO WOO Charmz. I knew you wouldn't completely take it back..and YES Amar is a dhinchak..That's what I have been screaming but people are flooding this forum with KSG ever since..LOL Amar is in the dhinchaks..finalized..D choreographs the poppping , hip hop, indian semi classical, Amar choreographs the contemporaries..and mixture of salsa and what not with D.. HOLLA! Big smile
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

uh oh...ankit vs jai Shocked

rani tu to mar gayi ROFL

ROFL trust me I will have the time of my life.. Ankit vs JAi..ANKIT ..HOW MANY SHOUT OUTS SHOULD I GIVE?!  Are you ready for your faceoff? I won't be surprised if he says that he's not interested to compete with Jai..LOL

I still wanna see though..it would create history in the life of DID.

Big smileGreat Idea...I got the perfect thing for that face-off...I would just walk on the stage without my shoes...Right away it would start annoying him...Also right before his performance I would walk over to the technician and start talking to them, putting doubt in Jai's mind about what might be happening with the CD...Big smile I am telling you, I wouldn't have to move a foot and would still win...Big smile

ROFL Ankit tu kya hai yaar..tu sab kuch plan karta hai. Farah will be very proud of you. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyctulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

EUREKAAA
*MIRACLE MIRACLE*

Charmz chooses to be in D's Dhinchak over being in Amar's Anokhes.. which means that my original idea of Amar being part of Dhinchak works fine..
Ankit won't lose an opportunity to be with Dhinchakkk ..so D over Bhavna..

I THINK I JUST KNOW THE DHINCHAKS VERY WELL! Big smile What did I tell you Tulip?:P They aint going anywhere from D's Dhinchaks..I knew it. FAROOO FAROOO.

No, she told me this morning she wanted to be with Amar
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
HEY who I am doing the dance ka tashan with? I wanna know soon enough..so that I can get my D hoodie and D shoes ready.. Big smile
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by charmz517

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know Wink

LOL yeahh charmz! Priyanka will be so proud of this statement! LOL

LOLLL my Dhinchaks know me well! Big smile WOO WOO Charmz. I knew you wouldn't completely take it back..and YES Amar is a dhinchak..That's what I have been screaming but people are flooding this forum with KSG ever since..LOL Amar is in the dhinchaks..finalized..D choreographs the poppping , hip hop, indian semi classical, Amar choreographs the contemporaries..and mixture of salsa and what not with D.. HOLLA! Big smile

Okay okay, I'll edit page 50. Amar is a DHINCHAK LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

HEY who I am doing the dance ka tashan with? I wanna know soon enough..so that I can get my D hoodie and D shoes ready.. Big smile

Whoever you want to do it with Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index