Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG you guys remember me :')
I loveee you all tooo.
SHOUTOUT TO THE BESTIES

CPR: My Great Great Great granddaughter [I HAD TO COUNT THAT OUT 🤣 ]. I love you and make sure you tang Tanu's life outta her 🤣
Tulip: I miss you ex-sasu didi 🤣
Simi: You threaten me too much 🤣
Priyanka: AICH AICH FARU FARU
Nikki: Ms. Hair flippin show off secret Manik lover 🤣. I miss your peech 🤣
Rachna: 🤣
Pimp: KEM CHO? MAJA MA CHO? 🤣
Mihir: Dsir lover. Dsir craver, Dsir dish maker eater 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

OMG you guys remember me :')

I loveee you all tooo.
SHOUTOUT TO THE BESTIES

CPR: My Great Great Great granddaughter [I HAD TO COUNT THAT OUT 🤣 ]. I love you and make sure you tang Tanu's life outta her 🤣
Tulip: I miss you ex-sasu didi 🤣
Simi: You threaten me too much 🤣
Priyanka: AICH AICH FARU FARU
Nikki: Ms. Hair flippin show off secret Manik lover 🤣. I miss your peech 🤣
Rachna: 🤣
Pimp: KEM CHO? MAJA MA CHO? 🤣
Mihir: Dsir lover. Dsir craver, Dsir dish maker eater 🤣

If you miss me, then come on you Sweetu FB account more than your other one 🤣 We used to talk like everyday, and now we don't talk at all. 😲
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
man after readin all da posts im gettin all senti here 😭

ye dosti, hum nahin chodenge
chodenge hum magar
tera saath na chodenge...

mwaaah i love u all 🤗
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

man after readin all da posts im gettin all senti here 😭

ye dosti, hum nahin chodenge
chodenge hum magar
tera saath na chodenge...

mwaaah i love u all 🤗

Same here!! Cry

btw, thanks for your kind words!

🤗
Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noor_Ul_Ain

Same here!! 😭

btw, thanks for your kind words!

🤗

hi my sweet dost 🤗 ur one of da nicest ppl i'v met here along with da others...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hi my sweet dost 🤗 ur one of da nicest ppl i'v met here along with da others...

Others like me na 😆 Just kidding 😳
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

Others like me na 😆 Just kidding 😳

of course... koi shak??!?! 😆
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Yippee - Miss you girl. :)

🤗 Thanks Rani...I also miss being active on IF but not able to do so due to hectic work schedules...

But i do keep logging in and have a quick look at the posts and also post once in a while...

Love you all on the forum...😃
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Okay so I had a blast on this forum...The forum was a bit slow in the beginning but boy did it pick up...😛  I want to appreciate each and every person on the forum for making the forum rock...😛

Charmz --- This forum would be totally colorless if not for them pretty fonts of yours. I've told you since DID 2 how much I love those fonts...Seriously though, you were as always really objective and fair in your analysis of the show...I've never once felt the need to quote your post to rebutt any of your points...They are always fair and soothing to accept...😛 It takes a lot to be from New York and be without bias...😛

Mhirbhai --- You made the forum rock as you do all forums bhai with your awesome threads and posts...It was nice being on the same side so long after DID 2...😊 although I guess we were on the same side in DID LM as well...😛

Priyanka ---- So nice to be able to reconnect with you after DID 2...You brought so much life to the forum, and humor to the forum...Don't disappear again like you did after DID 2

Pimp --- Finally I get to be on the same side as you...I know it's not gonna last forever so I enjoyed  every moment of being on the same side of the battlefield with you...You are an ardent D sir fan but also very diplomatic when it comes to handling fans of other contestants as well...😛

Rani ---- 😃 Can I just say that many of the times I just loved arguing with you because I knew that you would never give up your POV and it was so much fun to see you defending your favorite regardless of the circumstances...😛 Bolu chaliyu maaf kari deje...😛

Hindu4lyf ---- 😛 Hey you may have not enjoyed interacting with me on this forum or other forums but I always enjoy interacting with you...It's always fun debating with you.  You are a good fan and more importantely a good debator. 😛

luv2dance ---- first time meeting you on the forum.  Very objective analysis when it comes to dance and also a good sense of humor.  Looking forward to future interactions with you in DID 3 or other forums.

Dabulls ji --------- 😛 Respect you very much when it  comes to debating and arguing.  Your one liners have the power to ghayal bole to injure anyone. Love your style in every sense of the word...😛

DC --- Arey yaar you didn't come as often as I had hoped...But the times you did come to the forum, you lit it on fire...😛 Love your quick wit and sharp insights...😛

Chocolover --- 😛 You were surprisingly somewhat reserved this time around...don't give up on me...I'll see reason one day...😃 But your analysis of dance is always very spot on, and I love reading it.

Nishita --- 😛 You are another one...You are like a buzzing bee...You come only during important moments and then disappear...😛 Have to figure out which other forums you visit...😛

Tanishtha ji --- First time meeting you and what a pleasure it was. You are very fair and knowledgable about dance.  I look forward to many more interactions with you in the future.

Rajbhai --- The best MOD ever...Bhai, you let everyone express their POV and you really made this forum lively. Thank you

Tulip --- 😛 Despite little hiccups here and there, I really enjoyed your presence on the forum.  You  are great at bringing things back in perspective and looking at the bigger picture. 😛 

Rachna, Sweetu Baby, Ekta... Wish you guys were around much more then you actually were 😛 Missed you

Nadz --- First time meeting you, and may I just say your sense of humor is out of this world...Hope to bump in to you in other forums

Dmjht --- For someone so young, your insights and the way you carry yourself on the forum is really awesome...😛

And to those who I missed, it was not done on purpose...Love each and every one of you...😛 ONwards we march to DID 3 😛

Ankit...Thanks a lot...I always do my best and try to keep the scales in balance..a typical Libran...I maybe not so active in discussion...but in future will try to join with you guys...yes it was fun being with all of you...👏
Lets all be good friends and forgive and forget each others mistakes and Bol-Bachans..typical mumbaiyya bhasha...😃
Thanks for your Compliment..
God Bless You All..👏
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg stupid me. *Bangs head on wall* How could I forget mentioning Raj?

Raj you've been an amazing mod. Its tough handling the job on your own. And you've tried to do your best as a mod. I know it got rough in here and you probably got bombarded with PMs. haha. Thank you for all you've done. You deserve a round of applause. 👏