India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 59)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

i always thought ksg looked like a frog, so i never bothered with it lol

That's what Rachna told me too ROFL I just really regret that I was once his fan! Ouch I mean, what was wrong with me? D'oh Actually, it was because I loved KaSh not KSG LOL Plus, it was for a couple of months only, then I got bored LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

EDIITED POST ON PAGE 2. [just incase pple didnt see] hehexD

ROFL I think you should just PM the people who didn't like it LOL

ROFL Abe what would i say"hey, i complimented you .. please look"

Just say, "Read this! Big smile
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Tongue As much as I love Bhavna, I can't pass up a chance to be on team Dhinchak...Tongue Priyanka am ready...Aaichhh ( Big smile there it is)

OMGGG ANKIT YOU AAAIICHED AT ME! ROFL I think my reaction sounds like D himself aaiched ..LOL but this is a BIG day because you NEVER show your enthusiasm.

MARKED DATE: May 18, 2011...AAAICH!

ankit_nyc

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Tongue As much as I love Bhavna, I can't pass up a chance to be on team Dhinchak...Tongue Priyanka am ready...Aaichhh ( Big smile there it is)

OMGGG ANKIT YOU AAAIICHED AT ME! ROFL I think my reaction sounds like D himself aaiched ..LOL but this is a BIG day because you NEVER show your enthusiasm.

MARKED DATE: May 18, 2011...AAAICH!

I think all that's left is me Shocked I will not "aich" until the right moment though ROFL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

That's what Rachna told me too ROFL I just really regret that I was once his fan! Ouch I mean, what was wrong with me? D'oh Actually, it was because I loved KaSh not KSG LOL Plus, it was for a couple of months only, then I got bored LOL

i know! she was like why do i get warned when i say it , and you don't? Ermm is kash the leading female? i see so many usernames with kash lol

Shilpa Anand was the first girl who played the role of Dr. Riddhima, but they changed her like three times ROFL I stopped watching DMG way  before the third switch LOL
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

i know! she was like why do i get warned when i say it , and you don't? Ermm is kash the leading female? i see so many usernames with kash lol

ROFL you are SUCH a big LOCHA man...Kash is the name that the couple got together..Shilpa was her name..and Karan was his..so together they become KASH or in English, WISH that never came true! ROFL

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index