India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 54)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I doubt Mihir is MKM because the posting style on the site is very effeminate. The passive aggressive tone, the brand of sarcasm, the way the person describes KSG and alternative men is either that of a woman or a gay man. I'd be surprised if it was a male. That being said there are always exceptions and I also suspect it's a collaboration.

But the founder need not fear anything. All I stated was basic means to trace which IF-ID created the site. Finding details like real name, address and other information requires higher levels of technical mastery. I doubt any fan girls or guys have the intellectual capacity to do that. Although of course there are computer professionals on IF who can do quite a lot without any help. Most of them don't obsess over shows to care as much though.   

You know I didn't think this MKM's identity would be hidden for so long Confused its definitely a collab...
KDS will restrike to popularity once KSG enters another reality show, for say Bigg Boss! LOL IF will once again become a lively place all of a sudden WinkTongue

You're quite brave for wanting to instigate those crazy fan girls once again! LOL

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Who are there random MKMS and what not?! -_- Itne acche thread ko pata nahi kya banadiya.

@ TULIP: LOL " I didn't make prince's team because prince has no fans"... hahahha that was so funny..

First group performance from Dhinchaks: 
Garabage bag act [Farah's demand] - we'll be popping and rocking them beats.LOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I doubt Mihir is MKM because the posting style on the site is very effeminate. The passive aggressive tone, the brand of sarcasm, the way the person describes KSG and alternative men is either that of a woman or a gay man. I'd be surprised if it was a male. That being said there are always exceptions and I also suspect it's a collaboration.

But the founder need not fear anything. All I stated was basic means to trace which IF-ID created the site. Finding details like real name, address and other information requires higher levels of technical mastery. I doubt any fan girls or guys have the intellectual capacity to do that. Although of course there are computer professionals on IF who can do quite a lot without any help. Most of them don't obsess over shows to care as much though.   

You know I didn't think this MKM's identity would be hidden for so long Confused its definitely a collab...
KDS will restrike to popularity once KSG enters another reality show, for say Bigg Boss! LOL IF will once again become a lively place all of a sudden WinkTongue

You're quite brave for wanting to instigate those crazy fan girls once again! LOL

u don't know how fun it is WinkLOL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Who are there random MKMS and what not?! -_- Itne acche thread ko pata nahi kya banadiya.

ROFL You were inactive on IF when KDS dhamaka happened!!! LOL 

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

charmz you should be with me :D

hehe CPR i would totally be on your team... if it wasn't with Jai lol LOL That boy can dance, but I don't have much fan tactics for him anymore Confused

Aside of DID... if there is anything else needing a team.. I'm with you girl!!! Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Nah its no surprise really.

People who are desperate to know MKM don't have the intellect, resources and ability to inductively reason. You don't even need Ip. Its obvious in the writing styles (although its collab - my guess)

Those who have the full ability just don't give a damn to find out. Not as if MKM is carrying a pot of gold for those who find her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

@ TULIP: LOL " I didn't make prince's team because prince has no fans"... hahahha that was so funny..

First group performance from Dhinchaks: 
Garabage bag act [Farah's demand] - we'll be popping and rocking them beats.LOL

That would be so fun to do!!!
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index