India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 52)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

What about me? Big smile

Who are you a big fan of? Big smile I'll edit page 50 and add you to that team!

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

I doubt Mihir is MKM because the posting style on the site is very effeminate. The passive aggressive tone, the brand of sarcasm, the way the person describes KSG and alternative men is either that of a woman or a gay man. I'd be surprised if it was a male. That being said there are always exceptions and I also suspect it's a collaboration.

But the founder need not fear anything. All I stated was basic means to trace which IF-ID created the site. Finding details like real name, address and other information requires higher levels of technical mastery. I doubt any fan girls or guys have the intellectual capacity to do that. Although of course there are computer professionals on IF who can do quite a lot without any help. Most of them don't obsess over shows to care as much though.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuytulipbaby53

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
no ankit. he meant it. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

D.Corp Cool
You guys are so much fun! It's amusing to see how individually you all love DDD soo much, but display it in REALLY different ways LOL
Priyanka_AAICH is probably the most expressive, she never backspaces anything she writes to sugarcoat or make it sound pretty, everything is BAM.. this is me, this is how i feel. I like that :D And I think this forum would have been incomplete without your presence .. thanks for sharing them viruses ! Hug love you D ki teekhi nazrein (Don't forget our convos because there's nothing more legit than those!) I wish i could write more, but you know the deal Ouch
Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored ROFL Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready LOL We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt Big smile You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? Big smile
Ankit - You are probably the reason why this forum has more TRP's than the actual show LOL I think your soft spot comes out when you talk about D without any comparison. Like when you were talking about falafels and passports .. i was like awww he can be sweet LOL .. also you're the cool and collected one, while me, priyanka, and mihit scream Dsir on every forum, thread, scrapbook we can. xD I've never seen you aich, ek vaar to karvu joiye ne?!
CPR- You are such a great friend Hug I wish you were more active in the beginning! Lol, anyways I am glad that you came here and showed so much love for your jaikainai. Fan ho toh aise .. you actually  remind me of myself back in the srgmp forum when i was the only one supporting and fighting for tubby! LOL
Charmz -  Areh charming, you always create masterpieces with Mr. Lavender! You have such a way with words, and your posts are always composed and eloquent =D I am glad I got to know you a little better this time around .. and you are a superrr cool person, ekdum dhinchaak types .. hint hint, the invitate still awaits you! :P
Tulip- My fellow ninjaaa! You rrroook tulip!  You are such an easy person to get along with .. i don't even know when we became friends, it was kinda automatic, wasn't it?! LOL I'm glad you slowly re-entered the forum despite all the previous jazz =D Let's hope we get somewhere with "Project DSir"  !!
Noori - You're such a doll, it's always entertaining to talk to you ... You're always all smiles and i love your positive energyyy :D Kabhi kabhi, mujh par naraz ho jati hai and yells at me like no tomorrow .. mai itni buri hoon kyaa? LOL jk :P Hug
Digitalone33 I really liked some of your threads .. pan tu kya bhagi jav chu?! Khali Ammu ni award leva aaviyo lage che! LOL bifflaa
Achieve1 - [ID] My new friend! I realized as much as i aich and scream about rutu/dhammu, you're always like "haha cool" and it kills me cause you genuinely don't mind (or you're ignoring it, idk) L
OL..And thanks for opening that superhit dhammu thread ...we can make this mission successful! Big smile
Raja/Simi - i wish ya'llwere more active here! You only posted once and floated away LOL Taking over my business now are we?
Dmght4ever - Uff your siggys rockk chick! Big smile I remember you from DID 2, when you were a huge jack fan! :D You come up with great threads when you do, i hopee to see you around more during the other seasons!!
Nadz & NatkhatPari - You guys are so sweet LOL you have always been one of the positive people around.
H4L - debate karna koi aapse sikhe!
Luv2dance - I like your huge pink font and you seem fun to talk to! It seems like you have some type of background in dance ;D
Desicrowd - i've never interacted with you but i like how you pop into a thread with your witty comments.
Ekta - Where did you disappear? I like reading your posts because you're so honestly blunt LOL and that entertains me LOL I never knew you liked Dsir so much! It's nice to know youu rollin' with us Big smile

i might have forgotten some people..so just holler and i shall continuee!

Yeah we be the floaters now Cool

tulipbaby53

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Add me to Amar's team! Big smile

charmz517

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Pimp jiju won't be mad at me for not being on this team right? LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Add me to Amar's team! Big smile

Oh I thought you'd say Prince LOL I'll add you to Amar's Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index