India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 49)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Ok, tell me onething...no tell me everything Tongue The plan is to have different teams and they are going to fight against each other Confused What are they going to fight on Shocked about how good one is or why this team is better than the others Confused Am I getting it right? LOL

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Ok, tell me onething...no tell me everything Tongue The plan is to have different teams and they are going to fight against each other Confused What are they going to fight on Shocked about how good one is or why this team is better than the others Confused Am I getting it right? LOL

ROFL that's what I am saying..there's no point to fight this out..we already know which team is! ROFL jkkk...but I am sorta confused..cuz there's barely any members to join the "other" teams..
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by luv2dance

ROFL that's what I am saying..there's no point to fight this out..we already know which team is! ROFL jkkk...but I am sorta confused..cuz there's barely any members to join the "other" teams..

LOL
Yeah so far there's only a D, Jai, Alisha team.. but I think Amar is offically documented as a Dhinchaak..so he's considered part of the D squad.  Holla'
Where;s the prince team?! Watch out for PIMP Big smile

You wanna be with Prince?Sleepy Alright then.. dhinchak is looking forward to kachoombaring the tissues..Idk how you'll help him cope up without them..good luck with that? Big smile hehe

There is an Alisha team? really? LOL and Jai's team has only Rani..D's team is overflowing..that Tulip is saying that we would have to limit the #.. :S I called the team first..so I am staying! Big smile HOLLA.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 18 May 2011 at 1:56pm
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
-Compliments POST edited on PAGE 2; edited some missing ones-
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I was just reading this thread and found some discussion on MKM.

Here are some tips for finding MKM. Communicate with MKM via email and obtain their IP. Lookup the IP to find location, ISP etc of that IP address. You can now narrow possibilities based on that information.

There is another unethical aspect that I won't discuss. But the evil deviants will figure a way. All this is considering that MKM is not multiple people and that MKM(s) is/are not using spoofing or masking software.

Why do all this? I am openly telling you I am MKM Approve

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index