India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 47)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Tongue As much as I love Bhavna, I can't pass up a chance to be on team Dhinchak...Tongue Priyanka am ready...Aaichhh ( Big smile there it is)

Yeah, so far D Sir's Dhinchak has more people in it that the others LOL We have to create a limit, but Mihir and Pri are against that. LOL Oh well, it's not like it's real anyways! Tongue

I want to be a part of D Sir's Dhinchaks! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by Pimp

It has officially become TEAM DDD vs. everyone LOL

Ankit has jai
I have prince
Tulip who are you tackling? Cool

Ohhh Ermm I don't want to tackle anyone LOL

Lol why?! Shocked

Because I suck at dancing LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 

Tongue As much as I love Bhavna, I can't pass up a chance to be on team Dhinchak...Tongue Priyanka am ready...Aaichhh ( Big smile there it is)

Yeah, so far D Sir's Dhinchak has more people in it that the others LOL We have to create a limit, but Mihir and Pri are against that. LOL Oh well, it's not like it's real anyways! Tongue

Oh I thought you'd like to be lead by Amar, but sure, you can be a Dhinchak too! Big smile 
charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Oh I thought you'd like to be lead by Amar, but sure, you can be a Dhinchak too! Big smile 

Oooh, I take that back!!! I threw myself in without reading all the posts, so I didn't know Amar would be an option too!! LOL SOO.. yes, I would like to be lead by Amar... Day Dreaming Thanks for telling me Tulip!! Thumbs Up

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
charmz you should be with me :D
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I was just reading this thread and found some discussion on MKM.

Here are some tips for finding MKM. Communicate with MKM via email and obtain their IP. Lookup the IP to find location, ISP etc of that IP address. You can now narrow possibilities based on that information.

There is another unethical aspect that I won't discuss. But the evil deviants will figure a way. All this is considering that MKM is not multiple people and that MKM(s) is/are not using spoofing or masking software.

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Oooh, I take that back!!! I threw myself in without reading all the posts, so I didn't know Amar would be an option too!! LOL SOO.. yes, I would like to be lead by Amar... Day Dreaming Thanks for telling me Tulip!! Thumbs Up

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know Wink

Well, we were talking about doing a dance competition where the DID contestants train their fans and then their fans compete. We wanted to put the LMs on random teams too. Priyanka started the idea, and I extended on it..CPR, Mihir, and a few others gave their inputs at random. We finally decided on a name for the "show", and I think we're going to turn it into a CC. I know this sounds really crazy and confusing, but that's how we are ROFL

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 18 May 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancecharmz517

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index