India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 45)

achieve1 Groupbie
achieve1
achieve1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
AIICH ... thanks to Priyanka n Pimp for your nice compliments =) ...and to Pimp, why would I ever mind for people showing their love for Rutu and D D D Sir?? they're the reasons that i'm on these forums in the first place!! lol Big smile

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Mihirism

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks Cool since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

There we go againLOL

I prefer not to talk about your 'D Sir' most of the time because you guys talk so much about him that there's not much left for anyone else to say lol. Oh and if I do dare then I'd get a 10 smiley wala post telling me about how others are cheaters and frauds, so why bother really?LOL

P.S. How did this topic become 45+ pgs long? :\

Clearly not everyone is complimenting each other lol

Edit: It's nice seeing the mod here active after a long time.

Oye it was a joke! We are planning a game which answers ur question why this topic is 45+ pages! LOL Its something like "Fan Wars"...Rani reserved you for Jai's team Big smile 
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks Cool since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

There we go againLOL

I prefer not to talk about your 'D Sir' most of the time because you guys talk so much about him that there's not much left for anyone else to say lol. Oh and if I do dare then I'd get a 10 smiley wala post telling me about how others are cheaters and frauds, so why bother really?LOL

P.S. How did this topic become 45+ pgs long? :\

Clearly not everyone is complimenting each other lol

Edit: It's nice seeing the mod here active after a long time.

Oye it was a joke! We are planning a game which answers ur question why this topic is 45+ pages! LOL Its something like "Fan Wars"...Rani reserved you for Jai's team Big smile 

A bit of a shame I didn't find it funny then eh?Tongue
Fan wars? I'm a fan but I'm not prepared to go to war with anyone over it..even if that person is my enemyTongue
charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
HOLY MOLY!!! This thread is out of control!!! LOL

I can't even find where I posted so I can go back and edit! lol

Wow, I want in!! I haven't been able to go through all the pages (46!!!! Shocked) but it seems like there was some interesting discussion going on! Star

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
h4l dont' listen to mihir. its not fan WARS...i got diya and choco on my side. i need you toO! haha
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

uh oh...ankit vs jai Shocked

rani tu to mar gayi ROFL

ROFL trust me I will have the time of my life.. Ankit vs JAi..ANKIT ..HOW MANY SHOUT OUTS SHOULD I GIVE?!  Are you ready for your faceoff? I won't be surprised if he says that he's not interested to compete with Jai..LOL

I still wanna see though..it would create history in the life of DID.

Big smileGreat Idea...I got the perfect thing for that face-off...I would just walk on the stage without my shoes...Right away it would start annoying him...Also right before his performance I would walk over to the technician and start talking to them, putting doubt in Jai's mind about what might be happening with the CD...Big smile I am telling you, I wouldn't have to move a foot and would still win...Big smile
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517ThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
oh boy this is gonna be epic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index