India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 3)

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Originally posted by luv2dance

I don't know many of you but I can still put some thoughts down on some of you. SO for now RESERVED, although I don't know what that means here LOL

hehe it just means you're holding your spot here, so you can edit what you want to say later Big smile

ohh is that all it means Big smile I did think so but wasn't sure but thanks dear on a serious note Smile n yep I will edit my comment very soon then Wink

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Okay, so here I am sharing my thoughts about some of you. Most of you may not know me coz I have just started to become active although I was a silent reader since the time I joined this forum Smile

Tannistha - My first friend on IF. Our similar thoughts and views on dance made us become friends. Both of us are highly interested in dance and particularly classical dance styles. We always talk about dance styles and exchange our thoughts. Smile

Natkhatpari, Charmz, Noor_Ul_Ain, Tulipbaby, bandicoat, Nadzgirl- they make some good points about dance performances and the show in general. I like their views. Noor and I had a small chat the other day and we have some similar thoughts too Wink

CutiepieRani - She is a wonderful Jai defender. I think she defends Jai very sensibly and makes some valid points. Keep going girl and I loved your interview with KrutiMahesh, who is my fav Thumbs Up

Mihirism, Priyanka, Pimp - A die-hard D group here. A complete AIICH group. Kabhi kabhi darr lagtha yaar LOL Mihir was the first one I noticed in this forum when I initially joined. He opens some great threads and he is also a great source of inside ka raaz Wink Lately he did my interrogation LOL Just getting to know him!

Ankit - Yaar kuch POSITIVE bolne ke liye jhor de rahe hai log idhar LOL kya bolu main Confused But I am sure you will understand my point coz you have the talent of making sentences out of silence ROFL But I think we will have many fights in DID-3 coz I am a huge huge huge Terence fan Wink

Thats all I can think of as of now on top of my head. There are few others too who write good posts on this forum. Will add 'em in future Smile

P.S. I am writing this for the second time coz my computer freezed when I wrote all this for the first time and I lost all that I wrote Cry poor me Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariNoor_Ul_Aincharmz517digitalone 33dmgmjht4everThatOneGuyyipeeLeadNitrateCutiepie Ranitulipbaby53FakeLove

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

Mihir was the first one I noticed in this forum when I initially joined. He opens some great threads and he is also a great source of inside ka raaz WinkLately he did my interrogation LOL Just getting to know him!

LOL Im pretty noticeable aren't I? LOL Thanks alot dear Hug interrogation abhi baaki hai mere dost Tongue 

BTW everyone... I updated my post on first page...nothing special but do check it Smile

Edited by Mihirism - 13 May 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariLeadNitrate

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL Im pretty noticeable aren't I? LOL Thanks alot dear Hug interrogation abhi baaki hai mere dost Tongue 

BTW everyone... I updated my post on first page...nothing special but do check it Smile

You are pretty noticeable?? You bet Big smile Interrogation abhi bhi baaki hai kya? Is baar main karungi interrogation LOL
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
luv2dance, Tannistha, and Natkhatpari: You guys have a really nice understanding of dance. I sort of interacted with you during one of my topics that I posted, and I was really impressed by your views of discussions held on this forum.

Tulipbaby53: I almost wrote down 83 again. ROFL I love the pms we've been sending each other back and forth for like the past two months. We've gotten really close this season, and I truly loved it.

Ankit: Honestly, I never debated with anyone one this forum except you, so I guess it's a compliment? Your frank comments, however, actually made me ponder. But I appreciate your fonding of Dharmesh and Geeta as well, true fan.

Mihir: Bara bhai! LOL Known you forever, and so I don't have to hide anything from you. If I were to speak in Gujarati, I would fail, so I'll try to stay away from speaking Gujarati. LOL

Zaara & Aysha: It was awesome interacting with you in the Vandana AT, great meeting you two.

CPR: Tom Brady? LOL It was fun seeing you back this season, cause I didn't find you that active during DID Doubles. But I loved talking to you once more and hope to see you around too!

Sweetu & Simi: I didn't get to Simi that much this season. =( But you two gals are so much fun  to talk to. The award ceremony last season was so much fun to do!

Pimp: Gosh I wished I talked to you more! You're an amazing siggy maker and a fun person to talk to.

Varsha, H4L, Noori, chocolover89, charmz517,  Nishi & Rachna: I saw all of you around the forum often, but never got the chance to actually talk to you guys. Hope to see you next season.

Rapier, DC, Raju, Taz, & Akanna: Where did you guys go? Wished I saw you more =(

The Dinchak Bunch: I thought it was a sweet nickname to give you all. This goes for all of the Dharmesh fans. I think it's awfully wonderful to support a contestant like this. As much as I love Amar and Vandana, I have never supported them as much as you guys did!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceNatkhatparicharmz517hindu4lyfRapier--Rachna---Aaliyah-ThatOneGuyyipeedesicrowdtulipbaby53Nishita123Cutiepie RaniDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Hey I love you all...See you all next season...

Mihir and Ankit my 2 gujju dikra take it easy and have fun...I am sure where ever you go next will keep it exciting..WinkLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aincharmz517hindu4lyfdesicrowdThatOneGuyyipeeCutiepie RaniFakeLove

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

luv2dance, Tannistha, and Natkhatpari: You guys have a really nice understanding of dance. I sort of interacted with you during one of my topics that I posted, and I was really impressed by your views of discussions held on this forum.

Tulipbaby53: I almost wrote down 83 again. ROFL I love the pms we've been sending each other back and forth for like the past two months. We've gotten really close this season, and I truly loved it.

Ankit: Honestly, I never debated with anyone one this forum except you, so I guess it's a compliment? Your frank comments, however, actually made me ponder. But I appreciate your fonding of Dharmesh and Geeta as well, true fan.

Mihir: Bara bhai! LOL Known you forever, and so I don't have to hide anything from you. If I were to speak in Gujarati, I would fail, so I'll try to stay away from speaking Gujarati. LOL

Zaara & Aysha: It was awesome interacting with you in the Vandana AT, great meeting you two.

CPR: Tom Brady? LOL It was fun seeing you back this season, cause I didn't find you that active during DID Doubles. But I loved talking to you once more and hope to see you around too!

Sweetu & Simi: I didn't get to Simi that much this season. =( But you two gals are so much fun  to talk to. The award ceremony last season was so much fun to do!

Pimp: Gosh I wished I talked to you more! You're an amazing siggy maker and a fun person to talk to.

Varsha, H4L, Noori, chocolover89, charmz517,  Nishi & Rachna: I saw all of you around the forum often, but never got the chance to actually talk to you guys. Hope to see you next season.

Rapier, DC, Raju, Taz, & Akanna: Where did you guys go? Wished I saw you more =(

The Dinchak Bunch: I thought it was a sweet nickname to give you all. This goes for all of the Dharmesh fans. I think it's awfully wonderful to support a contestant like this. As much as I love Amar and Vandana, I have never supported them as much as you guys did!

Hey Nikki...Hughows r u dear? returned to forum today and the season is already ending...missed posting here...had visited once but then global warming sharma jaaye itni garmi thi yahan LOL...just didn't like some of the contents so didn't post...Hope to be around in DID3...if time from work permits...but u keep rocking dear...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfdmgmjht4everDabulls23Nishita123

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Hey Nikki...Hughows r u dear? returned to forum today and the season is already ending...missed posting here...had visited once but then global warming sharma jaaye itni garmi thi yahan LOL...just didn't like some of the contents so didn't post...Hope to be around in DID3...if time from work permits...but u keep rocking dear...
I'm good DC Hug But yeah, I understand. Global warming LOL Hope to see you soon in DID3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index