India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 15)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  LOL seriously!!!

HEY I started it.. I love how my credit gets taken away everywhere.. IF is so mean. Even my Dsir chants got stolen in the show.. kya yaar..LOL

BUT YEH Tulip that's sick..if they train us..I wonder how long it will take.. LOL I will stop after the first 1 hour..it's so strenuous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  LOL seriously!!!

HEY I started it.. I love how my credit gets taken away everywhere.. IF is so mean. Even my Dsir chants got stolen in the show.. kya yaar..LOL

BUT YEH Tulip that's sick..if they train us..I wonder how long it will take.. LOL I will stop after the first 1 hour..it's so strenuous.

It will be easier to train us than the telly stars they trained on JDJ! We're more easy to work with and since we're true fans, we'd work SOOO hard and kindly with them. Embarrassed
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh sorry!! Embarrassed

abe sorry kyun bol rahi ho? i'm LOVIN' this!
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

abeee sorry aiiich!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Oh sorry!! Embarrassed

abe sorry kyun bol rahi ho? i'm LOVIN' this!

I thought you didn't want us to spam your topic, so that's why you were saying to make it a separate thread. LOL
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

abeee sorry aiiich!

LOL yeh sorries kaha se tapak rahe che? maine sorry kaha mangaaa..I am D's dhinchak remember..we don't do such stuff. LOL OMG I wonder how DIFFICULT it will be to be super humble when the whole on screen dhinchak team is a statute of humility.

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 17 May 2011 at 9:20pm

Cutiepie Rani

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

LOL no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? LOL he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. LOL I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Oh I see!! Big smile This will be fun. Yes, Ankit with be with D too!! I can see it happen now: Jai is saying something about your costume, and Ankit pipes in with "Maybe you should comment about her hair too Jai, what about her make up Jai? Maybe we should ask you what eat before we come here too, Jai?" ROFL ROFL

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index