India-Forums

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 (Page 14)

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Originally posted by Pimp

Fan ka Jalwaa..haha i like the idea LOL TEAM RUTUUU!

Rutu can't be in this one b/c he doesn't choreograph, but he can host it with Jeetu and Manish Embarrassed

Wooo. RUTU HAS TO BE IN IT.. He my dhinchaaak.. I can't let my idea not involve my dhinchaks..ofcourse my dhinchaks gotta be in the team...we're making team dhinchak ye dig?
 manish,rutu,jeetu,vaishu can be in our team.. enough said

Okay, let put 4 fan in then! Big smile Mihir, Pimp, you, and I are the fans in team dhinchak, and Rutu, Jeetu, and Vaishu are the kids. Big smile The others can figure out what three kids and four fans to put on the other teams! LOL

KAY.. I be assisting him side by side too.. and be the supporter until I learn some dance moves that I can show off infront of d's on screen dhinchakk..LOL they're too good..don't wanna bring the standards down! LOL

HEY, ANKIT KO KAHA CHOD DIYA? He has to be there..I wonder what Ankit and Rani will do to each other on stage..Ankit should have a face off with Jai! LOL I will have the most fun ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuyCutiepie Rani

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Rutu can't be in this one b/c he doesn't choreograph, but he can host it with Jeetu and Manish Embarrassed

Wooo. RUTU HAS TO BE IN IT.. He my dhinchaaak.. I can't let my idea not involve my dhinchaks..ofcourse my dhinchaks gotta be in the team...we're making team dhinchak ye dig?

Okay, let put 4 fan in then! Big smile Mihir, Pimp, you, and I are the fans in team dhinchak, and Rutu, Jeetu, and Vaishu are the kids. Big smile The others can figure out what three kids and four fans to put on the other teams! LOL

KAY.. I be assisting him side by side too.. and be the supporter until I learn some dance moves that I can show off infront of d's on screen dhinchakk..LOL they're too good..don't wanna bring the standards down! LOL

HEY, ANKIT KO KAHA CHOD DIYA? He has to be there..I wonder what Ankit and Rani will do to each other on stage..Ankit should have a face off with Jai! LOL I will have the most fun ever.

That will be the funniest moment in the history of television ROFL ANKIT WITH JAI!!! LMAOOO 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Ranitulipbaby53

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i'm stealing cutie avneet and atul for my team!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! LOL

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  LOL seriously!!!

tulipbaby53

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks Cool since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

Cutiepie Rani

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  LOL seriously!!!

Oh sorry!! Embarrassed
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks Cool since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

They'll compete on other teams! They don't need to be advisors LOL

Cutiepie Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index