Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Seriously..she has become so tall and everything now!! she's smaller than rutu apparently..didn't know that.. aww man she looked like an adorable little kid here..she still is adorable, but grown up..and today she grew up even more! 🤣 HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAISHU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE PROSPERITY! 😃 I hope she becomes one of the LEADING CHOREOGRAPHERS! WOOO! EVEN ACTRESS..cuz she's that amazin..Rutu Vaishu should become the next SRK-KAJOL..what say?! 😃

I don't know about SRK-Kajol, but I could definitely seeing them being one of the big jodis of the future for sure!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh and humare Jeetumoni toh fultoo hero banega! ðŸ˜Ž

Seriously..she has become so tall and everything now!! she's smaller than rutu apparently..didn't know that.. aww man she looked like an adorable little kid here..she still is adorable, but grown up..and today she grew up even more! 🤣 HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAISHU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL THE PROSPERITY! 😃 I hope she becomes one of the LEADING CHOREOGRAPHERS! WOOO! EVEN ACTRESS..cuz she's that amazin..Rutu Vaishu should become the next SRK-KAJOL..what say?! 😃

SRK-KAJOL???   NOOO!!
they should become SRK-Madhuri! 😃
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

SRK-KAJOL???   NOOO!!
they should become SRK-Madhuri! 😃

😆 what?! SRK KAJOL is the top jodi...where are you popping SRK Madhuri from?:P
Of course Vaishu is choti madhuri..but what I am tryna say in terms of a jodi..they are the BEST kids' jodi ever...so yeah! 😃

they are already a better jodi than SRK-kajol to me ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Mihirism

they are already a better jodi than SRK-kajol to me ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜† 

dance wise? 🤣 they are in space dance wise while SRK Kajol are just riding high on the ground..I am talking about actors..LOL! 

dance wise? 🤣 they are in space dance wise while SRK Kajol are just riding high on the ground..I am talking about actors..LOL! 

They're children, so right now it's too soon to judge them on acting yet! 😆 They need to grow up more before we can do that, but I don't want them to grow b/c then they'll get less cute ðŸ˜­

LOL AICH is only a phrase of excitement..it doesn't refer to D exclusively..LOL it's just like "that's what I call a performance"

aiicchh
long time no see
(:
how have u been
and how are the kids doing?
say namaste to aunty
byebye beta
if u like me then keep on posting