Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Siddhesh is on the arrogant side. Did you see ZND? ðŸ˜†

I watched ZNKD and i dont think he was arrogant! 😊
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Really?😲😛

Mihir, main toh samaj gayi, now continue your efforts in trying to explain to everyone else how arrogant Siddesh and co are.😊

dear why do I need to do the explaining...they themselves don't leave one chance to prove what they are ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

Don't be upset with me! He's not Dhinchak Material ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜†

DITTO!!

Heyy!! CAN WE HAVE MEENU IN DHINCHAKS!?!?!? ðŸ˜Ž anyone remember her? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Noor_Ul_Ain

I watched ZNKD and i dont think he was arrogant! 😊

Well, according to me, he was. He talked rudely to the girls and the judges too.
Originally posted by Mihirism

DITTO!!

Heyy!! CAN WE HAVE MEENU IN DHINCHAKS!?!?!? ðŸ˜Ž anyone remember her? ðŸ˜†

i THINK i might remember her, but i'm not sure! 😆

i THINK i might remember her, but i'm not sure! 😆

😉
Originally posted by Mihirism

😉

She can assist D Sir and Amar. i don't remember who she is though ðŸ˜†
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago

Siddhesh is on the arrogant side. Did you see ZND? ðŸ˜†

I saw parts of it and it looked to me like he was the best dancer on the show by far. Fact remains that he is a brilliant dancer. But if people wish to continue to talk about virtually everything but his dance then they're free to continue. He could do aarti of all the judges and silently nod his head in agreement to everything the judges say and people still wouldn't stop criticising him😛
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I saw parts of it and it looked to me like he was the best dancer on the show by far. Fact remains that he is a brilliant dancer. But if people wish to continue to talk about virtually everything but his dance then they're free to continue. He could do aarti of all the judges and silently nod his head in agreement to everything the judges say and people still wouldn't stop criticising him😛

My comments were not related to his dance. 😆 It was to his personality, which can irritate me at times. He is a very wonderful, brilliant dancer. Actually, I had started to become his fan during ZND, but then during that same show he irritated me too because of his personality. It's all a matter of perception though, what you think will be different than what I think when we watch the same thing, so there's no point in arguing it out. ðŸ˜†

My comments were not related to his dance. 😆 It was to his personality, which can irritate me at times. He is a very wonderful, brilliant dancer. Actually, I had started to become his fan during ZND, but then during that same show he irritated me too because of his personality. It's all a matter of perception though, what you think will be different than what I think when we watch the same thing, so there's no point in arguing it out. ðŸ˜†

I never realised I was fighting you on your opinion. I was under the impression I was having a simple discussion but hey, this forum has turned in to a battlefield where every little thing seems to be twisted and taken to be something it is not so why am I not surprised at your reaction? lol

I actually like the fact that Siddesh says what's in his heart. Maybe the things he says are not appropriate but I appreciate the way he doesn't try to hide things with a smile on his face and if he feels something is wrong, he will speak out.

Anyway, I am outta here..wouldn't want this discussion turning in to yet another war..as if we don't have enough of them anyway! lol