Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

we're so aaich...clearly.

Dhinchaks for sure!! πŸ˜Ž
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Ekta_Salman- Aww, you should come back to the forum Emo!! It's SO much fun talking  to you even though you're so emotionless when you're expressing your opinions..LOL.. You always support my D Rants!AICH! I love how you got influenced by them. I think D should hire me as his personal assistant..LOL I get so many people to like him.. remember the time when you called him Dsir 'by mistake'? πŸ˜† pooroo poori lochaaa hai sab jaga.. I like the fact that you're SO honest about your opinions..Even if someone is your favourite, you won't blindly support them, and on the other hand, if someone is not your favourite and you absolutely dislike them, you will still support them for their talent! Way to go..D's new fan?  :P hehe.. I miss our jeetumoni convos..not thora thora but pooroo poorii..I hope he comes back with Manish to host LM 2,say whaa?  πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for all the aiching support you give me !! You're one amazing person..and yes, I won't be complimenting any further ,so treasure these memories somewhere! :) P.S- You know behind those fake compliments, you be my fav! ;)

Awh x infinity πŸ€— ... first of all thankyou for having such thoughts about me .. im honoured to have a friend like you ... and yeh wish i couldve been active here coz i know its the only place where i couldve interacted with you 24/7 ... all thanks to the one and only Dharmesh eh? miracles happen around him πŸ˜‰ ... but missed the opportunity due to lack of time 😭 and of curs ... finals had to be when DKS is on .. of curs 😭 ... anyhow i still had fun talking to you .. gosh woman you talk alot LOL but as you say im always here to hear your aich rants 😳
thanks again for appreciating my honesty in a plastic world πŸ˜›

Dharmesh is lucky to a have fan like you ... wait not only him but our lil jeetu must be honoured too πŸ˜ƒ and how can i forget Manish ... hes just one of a kind ⭐️ ... must say you have a good taste priyamon .. apart from ehhh you know who but lets leave past πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

and @bold: awhh you be my fav too! AIIICHHH ⭐️

PS ...aich! πŸ˜ƒ aich! πŸ˜ƒaiiicchhh!πŸ˜ƒ will you still say im emotionless now?
YOU EMO.
Edited by ekta_salman - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Digi - 😳 << that says enough no? πŸ˜†

Aaich ❀️
where is this digi bhai of mine?

@ ekta - did you see my post? :D
Edited by Pimp - 12 years ago
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Siddesh and Dharmesh in one team!! kya locha hai iss mai??😎
This content was originally posted by: raju786

OMG 94 pagesss!!!😳

LOL raju .. i was excited for all the compliments until i found ou it turned into a CC ..after 7 pages πŸ˜†