Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› As much as I love Bhavna, I can't pass up a chance to be on team Dhinchak...πŸ˜› Priyanka am ready...Aaichhh ( πŸ˜ƒ there it is)

OMGGG ANKIT YOU AAAIICHED AT ME! 🀣 I think my reaction sounds like D himself aaiched ..LOL but this is a BIG day because you NEVER show your enthusiasm.

MARKED DATE: May 18, 2011...AAAICH!
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

That's what Rachna told me too 🀣 I just really regret that I was once his fan!  I mean, what was wrong with me?  Actually, it was because I loved KaSh not KSG πŸ˜† Plus, it was for a couple of months only, then I got bored πŸ˜†

i know! she was like why do i get warned when i say it , and you don't? πŸ€” is kash the leading female? i see so many usernames with kash lol
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

OMGGG ANKIT YOU AAAIICHED AT ME! 🀣 I think my reaction sounds like D himself aaiched ..LOL but this is a BIG day because you NEVER show your enthusiasm.

MARKED DATE: May 18, 2011...AAAICH!

I think all that's left is me πŸ˜² I will not "aich" until the right moment though 🀣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimp

i know! she was like why do i get warned when i say it , and you don't? πŸ€” is kash the leading female? i see so many usernames with kash lol

Shilpa Anand was the first girl who played the role of Dr. Riddhima, but they changed her like three times 🀣 I stopped watching DMG way  before the third switch πŸ˜†

🀣 you are SUCH a big LOCHA man...Kash is the name that the couple got together..Shilpa was her name..and Karan was his..so together they become KASH or in English, WISH that never came true! 🀣
EUREKAAA
*MIRACLE MIRACLE*

Charmz chooses to be in D's Dhinchak over being in Amar's Anokhes.. which means that my original idea of Amar being part of Dhinchak works fine..
Ankit won't lose an opportunity to be with Dhinchakkk ..so D over Bhavna..

I THINK I JUST KNOW THE DHINCHAKS VERY WELL! πŸ˜ƒ What did I tell you Tulip?:P They aint going anywhere from D's Dhinchaks..I knew it. FAROOO FAROOO.

🀣 you are SUCH a big LOCHA man...Kash is the name that the couple got together..Shilpa was her name..and Karan was his..so together they become KASH or in English, WISH that never came true! 🀣

oh is that so? LOL i don't know anything about dramas man..except for the american ones πŸ˜†

LMAO @ bold ..

LOL yeahh charmz! Priyanka will be so proud of this statement! πŸ˜†

LOLLL my Dhinchaks know me well! πŸ˜ƒ WOO WOO Charmz. I knew you wouldn't completely take it back..and YES Amar is a dhinchak..That's what I have been screaming but people are flooding this forum with KSG ever since..LOL Amar is in the dhinchaks..finalized..D choreographs the poppping , hip hop, indian semi classical, Amar choreographs the contemporaries..and mixture of salsa and what not with D.. HOLLA! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒGreat Idea...I got the perfect thing for that face-off...I would just walk on the stage without my shoes...Right away it would start annoying him...Also right before his performance I would walk over to the technician and start talking to them, putting doubt in Jai's mind about what might be happening with the CD...πŸ˜ƒ I am telling you, I wouldn't have to move a foot and would still win...πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 Ankit tu kya hai yaar..tu sab kuch plan karta hai. Farah will be very proud of you. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

EUREKAAA

*MIRACLE MIRACLE*

Charmz chooses to be in D's Dhinchak over being in Amar's Anokhes.. which means that my original idea of Amar being part of Dhinchak works fine..
Ankit won't lose an opportunity to be with Dhinchakkk ..so D over Bhavna..

I THINK I JUST KNOW THE DHINCHAKS VERY WELL! πŸ˜ƒ What did I tell you Tulip?:P They aint going anywhere from D's Dhinchaks..I knew it. FAROOO FAROOO.

No, she told me this morning she wanted to be with Amar