Lux Dance ke Superstars

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 40

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

ok tulip. don't forget to add choco. other than that it looks good to me!

I added her πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tulip it looks good. just don't forget to add choco.

pata nahi aaj jailu ne mujhe "love you" kaha. 😳 πŸ˜†
ankit_nyc thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒRani not for nothing but he said "love you" to Shaimak before as well during DID 1...remember that? and look how that turned out...πŸ˜ƒ so please don't read to much in to the "love you" part...πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Aww...he must be feeling good to see all your support despite everyone's mean commented towards him from last weekend.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

What about me? πŸ˜ƒ

Who are you a big fan of? πŸ˜ƒ I'll edit page 50 and add you to that team!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I doubt Mihir is MKM because the posting style on the site is very effeminate. The passive aggressive tone, the brand of sarcasm, the way the person describes KSG and alternative men is either that of a woman or a gay man. I'd be surprised if it was a male. That being said there are always exceptions and I also suspect it's a collaboration.

But the founder need not fear anything. All I stated was basic means to trace which IF-ID created the site. Finding details like real name, address and other information requires higher levels of technical mastery. I doubt any fan girls or guys have the intellectual capacity to do that. Although of course there are computer professionals on IF who can do quite a lot without any help. Most of them don't obsess over shows to care as much though.   

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
no ankit. he meant it. <3
LOL okay tulip!
Now the game makes sense..it was funny how you described it
"They train us along with random LMs"
"I have not included Prince because he does not have any fans who want to be on his team."
πŸ˜†

i have namesss!
Mayuresh ke Mowgli's
Siddhesh ke no full stops, no brackets!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pimp

D.Corp 😎
You guys are so much fun! It's amusing to see how individually you all love DDD soo much, but display it in REALLY different ways πŸ˜†
Priyanka_AAICH is probably the most expressive, she never backspaces anything she writes to sugarcoat or make it sound pretty, everything is BAM.. this is me, this is how i feel. I like that :D And I think this forum would have been incomplete without your presence .. thanks for sharing them viruses ! πŸ€— love you D ki teekhi nazrein (Don't forget our convos because there's nothing more legit than those!) I wish i could write more, but you know the deal
Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored 🀣 Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready πŸ˜† We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt πŸ˜ƒ You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? πŸ˜ƒ
Ankit - You are probably the reason why this forum has more TRP's than the actual show πŸ˜† I think your soft spot comes out when you talk about D without any comparison. Like when you were talking about falafels and passports .. i was like awww he can be sweet LOL .. also you're the cool and collected one, while me, priyanka, and mihit scream Dsir on every forum, thread, scrapbook we can. xD I've never seen you aich, ek vaar to karvu joiye ne?!
CPR- You are such a great friend πŸ€— I wish you were more active in the beginning! Lol, anyways I am glad that you came here and showed so much love for your jaikainai. Fan ho toh aise .. you actually  remind me of myself back in the srgmp forum when i was the only one supporting and fighting for tubby! πŸ˜†
Charmz -  Areh charming, you always create masterpieces with Mr. Lavender! You have such a way with words, and your posts are always composed and eloquent =D I am glad I got to know you a little better this time around .. and you are a superrr cool person, ekdum dhinchaak types .. hint hint, the invitate still awaits you! :P
Tulip- My fellow ninjaaa! You rrroook tulip!  You are such an easy person to get along with .. i don't even know when we became friends, it was kinda automatic, wasn't it?! πŸ˜† I'm glad you slowly re-entered the forum despite all the previous jazz =D Let's hope we get somewhere with "Project DSir"  !!
Noori - You're such a doll, it's always entertaining to talk to you ... You're always all smiles and i love your positive energyyy :D Kabhi kabhi, mujh par naraz ho jati hai and yells at me like no tomorrow .. mai itni buri hoon kyaa? LOL jk :P πŸ€—
Digitalone33 I really liked some of your threads .. pan tu kya bhagi jav chu?! Khali Ammu ni award leva aaviyo lage che! LOL bifflaa
Achieve1 - [ID] My new friend! I realized as much as i aich and scream about rutu/dhammu, you're always like "haha cool" and it kills me cause you genuinely don't mind (or you're ignoring it, idk) L
OL..And thanks for opening that superhit dhammu thread ...we can make this mission successful! πŸ˜ƒ
Raja/Simi - i wish ya'llwere more active here! You only posted once and floated away πŸ˜† Taking over my business now are we?
Dmght4ever - Uff your siggys rockk chick! πŸ˜ƒ I remember you from DID 2, when you were a huge jack fan! :D You come up with great threads when you do, i hopee to see you around more during the other seasons!!
Nadz & NatkhatPari - You guys are so sweet πŸ˜† you have always been one of the positive people around.
H4L - debate karna koi aapse sikhe!
Luv2dance - I like your huge pink font and you seem fun to talk to! It seems like you have some type of background in dance ;D
Desicrowd - i've never interacted with you but i like how you pop into a thread with your witty comments.
Ekta - Where did you disappear? I like reading your posts because you're so honestly blunt LOL and that entertains me πŸ˜† I never knew you liked Dsir so much! It's nice to know youu rollin' with us πŸ˜ƒ

i might have forgotten some people..so just holler and i shall continuee!

Yeah we be the floaters now 😎

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Pimp jiju won't be mad at me for not being on this team right? πŸ˜†