Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
charmz you should be with me :D
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was just reading this thread and found some discussion on MKM.

Here are some tips for finding MKM. Communicate with MKM via email and obtain their IP. Lookup the IP to find location, ISP etc of that IP address. You can now narrow possibilities based on that information.

There is another unethical aspect that I won't discuss. But the evil deviants will figure a way. All this is considering that MKM is not multiple people and that MKM(s) is/are not using spoofing or masking software.

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmz517

Oooh, I take that back!!! I threw myself in without reading all the posts, so I didn't know Amar would be an option too!! 😆 SOO.. yes, I would like to be lead by Amar... 😍 Thanks for telling me Tulip!! 👍🏼

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know 😉

Well, we were talking about doing a dance competition where the DID contestants train their fans and then their fans compete. We wanted to put the LMs on random teams too. Priyanka started the idea, and I extended on it..CPR, Mihir, and a few others gave their inputs at random. We finally decided on a name for the "show", and I think we're going to turn it into a CC. I know this sounds really crazy and confusing, but that's how we are 🤣
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I was just reading this thread and found some discussion on MKM.

Here are some tips for finding MKM. Communicate with MKM via email and obtain their IP. Lookup the IP to find location, ISP etc of that IP address. You can now narrow possibilities based on that information.

There is another unethical aspect that I won't discuss. But the evil deviants will figure a way. All this is considering that MKM is not multiple people and that MKM(s) is/are not using spoofing or masking software.

Using IP addresses to find people is also illegal, right?? 😆

Originally posted by: charmz517

Oooh, I take that back!!! I threw myself in without reading all the posts, so I didn't know Amar would be an option too!! 😆 SOO.. yes, I would like to be lead by Amar... 😍 Thanks for telling me Tulip!! 👍🏼

P.S. --> We can't be part of both... can we?? I mean, Amar and D are close, so naturally Amar is somewhat of a Dinchak too u know 😉

LOL yeahh charmz! Priyanka will be so proud of this statement! 😆

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woah woah me too me too me too 😳 I am not totally sure whats going on here but kind of got an idea. 50 pages seems too long to read huh 🤢 OKK now someone take me 😭 Charmz I love Amar too 😆 Can we have Alisha's team I am sure some people can be dragged in for Alisha's team 😉 and I can't really think of many going against her 😆 already Alisha's team has an upper hand 🤣

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Well, we were talking about doing a dance competition where the DID contestants train their fans and then their fans compete. We wanted to put the LMs on random teams too. Priyanka started the idea, and I extended on it..CPR, Mihir, and a few others gave their inputs at random. We finally decided on a name for the "show", and I think we're going to turn it into a CC. I know this sounds really crazy and confusing, but that's how we are 🤣

LOLL we haven't turned anything into a cc lately, which is really odd 😆 I guess this one makes up for the lost ones in between! And i still have no idea how to play this game .. Im only allowed to battle with a prince fan eh? 😎 This ought to be fun..locha popping in the houseee!

Originally posted by: luv2dance

woah woah me too me too me too 😳 I am not totally sure whats going on here but kind of got an idea. 50 pages seems too long to read huh 🤢 OKK now someone take me 😭 Charmz I love Amar too 😆 Can we have Alisha's team I am sure some people can be dragged in for Alisha's team 😉 and I can't really think of many going against her 😆 already Alisha's team has an upper hand 🤣

Ready for those jhatak mataks, and body waves? 😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimp

Ready for those jhatak mataks, and body waves? 😆

yeaa yeah yeah yeah yeah  I actually wanted to say ya ya ya ya but I dint want it to sound like Ammu's yayayaya 😆 Jhatkas Matkas?? Thats all I can do 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

Sure, you can be on Amar's team and have Alisha from LM there too 😃