Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AIICH ... thanks to Priyanka n Pimp for your nice compliments =) ...and to Pimp, why would I ever mind for people showing their love for Rutu and D D D Sir?? they're the reasons that i'm on these forums in the first place!! lol πŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

There we go againπŸ˜†

I prefer not to talk about your 'D Sir' most of the time because you guys talk so much about him that there's not much left for anyone else to say lol. Oh and if I do dare then I'd get a 10 smiley wala post telling me about how others are cheaters and frauds, so why bother really?πŸ˜†

P.S. How did this topic become 45+ pgs long? :\

Clearly not everyone is complimenting each other lol

Edit: It's nice seeing the mod here active after a long time.

Oye it was a joke! We are planning a game which answers ur question why this topic is 45+ pages! πŸ˜† Its something like "Fan Wars"...Rani reserved you for Jai's team πŸ˜ƒ 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Oye it was a joke! We are planning a game which answers ur question why this topic is 45+ pages! πŸ˜† Its something like "Fan Wars"...Rani reserved you for Jai's team πŸ˜ƒ 

A bit of a shame I didn't find it funny then eh?πŸ˜›
Fan wars? I'm a fan but I'm not prepared to go to war with anyone over it..even if that person is my enemyπŸ˜›
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HOLY MOLY!!! This thread is out of control!!! πŸ˜†

I can't even find where I posted so I can go back and edit! lol

Wow, I want in!! I haven't been able to go through all the pages (46!!!! 😲) but it seems like there was some interesting discussion going on! ⭐️

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
h4l dont' listen to mihir. its not fan WARS...i got diya and choco on my side. i need you toO! haha
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

🀣 trust me I will have the time of my life.. Ankit vs JAi..ANKIT ..HOW MANY SHOUT OUTS SHOULD I GIVE?!  Are you ready for your faceoff? I won't be surprised if he says that he's not interested to compete with Jai..πŸ˜†

I still wanna see though..it would create history in the life of DID.

πŸ˜ƒGreat Idea...I got the perfect thing for that face-off...I would just walk on the stage without my shoes...Right away it would start annoying him...Also right before his performance I would walk over to the technician and start talking to them, putting doubt in Jai's mind about what might be happening with the CD...πŸ˜ƒ I am telling you, I wouldn't have to move a foot and would still win...πŸ˜ƒ
Heyhey who am I on the faceoff with? Prince?! My moonwalk beats his πŸ₯³
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh boy this is gonna be epic!
i saw 46 pages, and i got so excited thinking i got more compliments 🀣 uff
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: achieve1

AIICH ... thanks to Priyanka n Pimp for your nice compliments =) ...and to Pimp, why would I ever mind for people showing their love for Rutu and D D D Sir?? they're the reasons that i'm on these forums in the first place!! lol πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! πŸ˜ƒ I mentioned you in mine on page 4 too! Did you see it? πŸ˜ƒ