Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh wow!! Raj bhai, you're so creative! You come up with titles like yoon-yoon! I have to think like thirty minutes for one thing πŸ˜† Then I give up 🀣

I think being a college student has made me lose my creativity πŸ˜†
Empty Mind Devil's Workshop...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i was sitting idle..and the titles kept Popping out from my mind...πŸ˜†
Infact you shud be more creative since ur in college..Eat Dabur Chawanprash and Memotabs..😊Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Oye tulip to wapas aa gayi!!! Yayyy! I'm gonna go sleep in a bit though!

Even I love that title!!! It's perfect! Lets see what the others think!

Raj who is your fav DID contestant?

Yeah, I got refreshed from my shower, but I'm sleepy again now. πŸ˜†
I'm out in 10! After I make this the most popular thread beating dharmesh's at! πŸ˜†
Whatever I need to sleep now! It's 2am! Gnite Raj and Tulip!

Raj thanks again! :) will keep you informed on what title we end up selecting!
OK Gud Night CPR...

Take care..

Haila, what has happened to this thread? πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Anyways thanks to everyone who mentioned me in their posts 😳 It was really sweet of you all πŸ€—

A special thanks goes out to my mummy-ji, I loveee you πŸ€— And main tumhe kitni baar batau, Shahid is not my papa πŸ˜‘  🀣 Don't worry, I will keep in touch! πŸ˜ƒ

Hawww Pimp forgot to mention me

Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Luv2dance- Honestly, it's been just days since I saw your posts and got to know you a bit, but you are one AMAZING person to talk to .. you put forward your opinions so politely and in the right manner that one can't help but appreciate them! πŸ˜ƒ  Even the rare times that my opinion might differ from yours, I enjoy reading what you say. :) You're honestly one of the most cool members I could hold a conversation with (who wasn't specifically a D fan).. I always enjoy your posts..keep them going! Your knowledge about dance is very fascinating too! :) I hope I see you in the LM forum and maybe we can be on the same side of the battlefield to experience the magic there..haha

Hey Priyanka, I am glad I was on your big big list πŸ˜Š Thankooo πŸ€— yes, you guys will see me around in the upcoming DID forums or may be in any dance forum πŸ˜† Thank you for your kind words πŸ˜ƒ I am glad I joined this forum coz I got to know a bunch of nice people over here πŸ˜³
Oh my god. 45 pages?! Uhh is there any nice message for me in these pages? 🀣
Originally posted by Mihirism

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks πŸ˜Ž since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

There we go againπŸ˜†

I prefer not to talk about your 'D Sir' most of the time because you guys talk so much about him that there's not much left for anyone else to say lol. Oh and if I do dare then I'd get a 10 smiley wala post telling me about how others are cheaters and frauds, so why bother really?πŸ˜†

P.S. How did this topic become 45+ pgs long? :\

Clearly not everyone is complimenting each other lol

Edit: It's nice seeing the mod here active after a long time.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...πŸ˜†...

DC ki Jai ho!πŸ˜›

Kisi ko muh tod jawab dena ho toh koi aapse aake seekheπŸ‘