Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I thought you didn't want us to spam your topic, so that's why you were saying to make it a separate thread. ðŸ˜†

nahi re. i was saying new topic because it would be sooo much fun just talking about...we would talk pages and pages!
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

uh oh...ankit vs jai 😲

rani tu to mar gayi 🤣

🤣 trust me I will have the time of my life.. Ankit vs JAi..ANKIT ..HOW MANY SHOUT OUTS SHOULD I GIVE?!  Are you ready for your faceoff? I won't be surprised if he says that he's not interested to compete with Jai..😆

I still wanna see though..it would create history in the life of DID.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

nahi re. i was saying new topic because it would be sooo much fun just talking about...we would talk pages and pages!

Oh so then show I make one? I don't want to make it and everyone's still here chatting ðŸ˜†
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani, remember Heights of Hypocrisy? 😆
🤣 TULIP! 😃 I think I should add on some lines with Ankit tooo..I think I would end up laughing instead of feeling bad if Ankit was on the team defending something that Jai is talking about my/our costume or dance..LOLLL pack up to chaar baje ke baad hi hoga..kyunki partay tab bhi baaki hogi..9 baje to chod hi do..MANISH WOULD BE CRACKING UP! 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

🤣 TULIP! 😃 I think I should add on some lines with Ankit tooo..I think I would end up laughing instead of feeling bad if Ankit was on the team defending something that Jai is talking about my/our costume or dance..LOLLL pack up to chaar baje ke baad hi hoga..kyunki partay tab bhi baaki hogi..9 baje to chod hi do..MANISH WOULD BE CRACKING UP! 🤣

I think we'd all need to go to the hospital b/c seriously, we'd be falling out of our seats laughing 🤣
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

It won't be difficult yaar! We have such a great example: D Sir! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³

They are TOOO humble to be true.. galtiyon ko dekh kar bhi andekha karna pyaar se..it's such a good and difficult quality..Idk how we'll match up..maybe I should just suppport D instead of talking otherwise. LOL that would make it so much easier.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
OMG nikki don't remind me. 🤣

guys should we create a chat club about this? it'll be so much fuN!!!!!!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

They are TOOO humble to be true.. galtiyon ko dekh kar bhi andekha karna pyaar se..it's such a good and difficult quality..Idk how we'll match up..maybe I should just suppport D instead of talking otherwise. LOL that would make it so much easier.

It's hard, but we can try ðŸ˜ƒ We're young, so we still have room to change if we truly want to.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
tulip if you want i can create it...just gimme a title to call the chat club.