Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mihirism

I wanna hire H4L, Rani, Dabulls, and Mr. Management as team of advisors for Dhinchaks ðŸ˜Ž since they know so much about his negative points, they'll help him get better 

They'll compete on other teams! They don't need to be advisors ðŸ˜†
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

tulip this whole idea of yours needs to be turned into a whole separate thread.  😆 seriously!!!

HEY I started it.. I love how my credit gets taken away everywhere.. IF is so mean. Even my Dsir chants got stolen in the show.. kya yaar..😆

BUT YEH Tulip that's sick..if they train us..I wonder how long it will take.. 😆 I will stop after the first 1 hour..it's so strenuous.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

HEY I started it.. I love how my credit gets taken away everywhere.. IF is so mean. Even my Dsir chants got stolen in the show.. kya yaar..😆

BUT YEH Tulip that's sick..if they train us..I wonder how long it will take.. 😆 I will stop after the first 1 hour..it's so strenuous.

It will be easier to train us than the telly stars they trained on JDJ! We're more easy to work with and since we're true fans, we'd work SOOO hard and kindly with them. ðŸ˜³
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Oh sorry!! ðŸ˜³

abe sorry kyun bol rahi ho? i'm LOVIN' this!
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

No, you see the concept of the show is that D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, whoever, will train their fans! You don't have to be worried about not being able to dance! Shoot, I can't either! 😆

Ankit can be trained by Bhavna since he's her fan too. 

😆 no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? 😆 he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. 😆 I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

abe sorry kyun bol rahi ho? i'm LOVIN' this!

I thought you didn't want us to spam your topic, so that's why you were saying to make it a separate thread. ðŸ˜†

abeee sorry aiiich!

😆 yeh sorries kaha se tapak rahe che? maine sorry kaha mangaaa..I am D's dhinchak remember..we don't do such stuff. 😆 OMG I wonder how DIFFICULT it will be to be super humble when the whole on screen dhinchak team is a statute of humility.
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😆 no Ankit aint going anywhere from D... What is Bhanva gonna teach him? How to do those flexible splits? 😆 he can watch her live and compliment what not.. but I wanna see what Ankit is gonna do in D's team against Jai. 😆 I will really have a blast. 
ANKIT VS JAI = FACE OFF. ANKIT, READY CHE NE?

Oh I see!! ðŸ˜ƒ This will be fun. Yes, Ankit with be with D too!! I can see it happen now: Jai is saying something about your costume, and Ankit pipes in with "Maybe you should comment about her hair too Jai, what about her make up Jai? Maybe we should ask you what eat before we come here too, Jai?" 🤣 🤣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
uh oh...ankit vs jai 😲

rani tu to mar gayi 🤣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

😆 yeh sorries kaha se tapak rahe che? maine sorry kaha mangaaa..I am D's dhinchak remember..we don't do such stuff. 😆 OMG I wonder how DIFFICULT it will be to be super humble when the whole on screen dhinchak team is a statute of humility.

It won't be difficult yaar! We have such a great example: D Sir! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³