Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^ actually not a bad idea. let's do it. 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Imagine if Zee TV were to do this?! 😲 😆 That would be so much fun!! 😆 We'd get to meet and learn from the dancers we love, and we get to have a friendly competition too! 😃 Ohh I wish there was a way to get this started 😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
but then again mein kaha usa mein aur woh log kaha india mein *sighs*
Fan ka Jalwaa..haha i like the idea 😆 TEAM RUTUUU!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

but then again mein kaha usa mein aur woh log kaha india mein *sighs*

Yeah, same here, but I'd TOTALLY go to India for that! ðŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pimp

Fan ka Jalwaa..haha i like the idea 😆 TEAM RUTUUU!

Rutu can't be in this one b/c he doesn't choreograph, but he can host it with Jeetu and Manish ðŸ˜³
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Imagine if Zee TV were to do this?! 😲 😆 That would be so much fun!! 😆 We'd get to meet and learn from the dancers we love, and we get to have a friendly competition too! 😃 Ohh I wish there was a way to get this started 😆

YEAHHH BOY! PEOPLE AAAIICHIN AT MY IDEA! 😃 I love the team leader thing you said... OMG ME BEING LED BY DDD..-faints-.. I think I can NOT resist a bit of that even. I am gonna tear up if that happens..DDD is just something else only.
Awww imagine all of being led... but HEY Pimp needs to be on my side of the team.. what is this.. who gonna be my recorder for D bonding times?  and AW imagine RANI AND JAI 🤣 that would be a locha only.. one would be his defender..and one would be his own defender..kya fataka hoga..and imagine the Dvirus gang screaming DDD all the time.. EPIC! The competition would be SO MUCH FUN with the fans.
 HEY ZEE, DO YOU LISTEN TO US?! JUDGE US BY OUR APPRECIATION NOT OUR TALENT..otherwise the biggest appreciators might be left behind! 😆

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Rutu can't be in this one b/c he doesn't choreograph, but he can host it with Jeetu and Manish ðŸ˜³

Wooo. RUTU HAS TO BE IN IT.. He my dhinchaaak.. I can't let my idea not involve my dhinchaks..ofcourse my dhinchaks gotta be in the team...we're making team dhinchak ye dig?
 manish,rutu,jeetu,vaishu can be in our team.. enough said
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll assist Dsir ðŸ˜Ž 

Originally posted by: Mihirism

I'll assist Dsir ðŸ˜Ž 

That's what I am doing..do you think I am gonna be jalwaing in front of rutu vaishu>? rofl no way.
Let's make the assisting team.. I will come up with the concepts..and d can find a way to execute them..and I will make up the jodis.. costume designer anyone?! Let's create Team Dhinchak behind the scenes.