Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😛 This forum has had the highest rated "chaska meter" out of all the other forums...check karo...Highest rated chaska meter the last 5 weeks...if that's not proof enough, I don't know what is...😛
khud jaake chaske pe maska roz maara hoga...tabhi meter aage badha...that doesn't prove anything...there are many members who do not vote...
Edited by desicrowd - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

One word replies? when do I do that? ðŸ˜† It was fun getting to know u more too...I barely got chance to interact with u during DID LM! But DKS we dominated the forum ðŸ˜› D'virus Aaiich company is famous in 183 countries ðŸ˜† 

@Tissues ðŸ¤£ don't worry...i know where he keeps his tissues...all we need to do is flood that area ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† phir dekhte hain kaise dance karta hain...n i thought u me and pimp were gonna conference call with Dsir 😕 ur right, he would be like ye teen namune kahan se tapak gaye...yeh to locha ho gaya 🤣 

HEY don't even lie..I am D's virus..I got my proofs..LOL I ask so much about Dsir and you skip 90 % of it..😆 and excuse kya hai? too many questions! :p hahhaa
yes you know where the tissues are? fab!!! now we know exactly what to do..also, I think I will tell manish to buy him a new pant..and D is going to give his lux soaps gift to Prince anyway..since he was telling Prince to take it while receiving it! 😆 to uska new look guaranteed! 

'locha' sach mein hojayega.. I would want to see what other new words he will use..gujarati mein baat karu chu ki mumbain hindi? 
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

HEY don't even lie..I am D's virus..I got my proofs..LOL I ask so much about Dsir and you skip 90 % of it..😆 and excuse kya hai? too many questions! :p hahhaa
yes you know where the tissues are? fab!!! now we know exactly what to do..also, I think I will tell manish to buy him a new pant..and D is going to give his lux soaps gift to Prince anyway..since he was telling Prince to take it while receiving it! 😆 to uska new look guaranteed! 

'locha' sach mein hojayega.. I would want to see what other new words he will use..gujarati mein baat karu chu ki mumbain hindi? 

LOL because i have no friggin idea about whatever u ask...just have a look at some of ur questions 🤣 Inka answer mere paas to kya khud Dsir ke paas bhi na ho!!! 😆

Yeahh so tissue part covered, pants covered, lux covered...now only left is SHOWER...not to worry...when we flood his apartment, it will wash him too ðŸ˜† 

I think we should talk in pure american english...🤣 he'll brag about his 3 crazy fans from USA 
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL because i have no friggin idea about whatever u ask...just have a look at some of ur questions 🤣 Inka answer mere paas to kya khud Dsir ke paas bhi na ho!!! 😆

Yeahh so tissue part covered, pants covered, lux covered...now only left is SHOWER...not to worry...when we flood his apartment, it will wash him too ðŸ˜† 

I think we should talk in pure american english...🤣 he'll brag about his 3 crazy fans from USA 

That's MEAN.LOLWhat questions do I ask that D won't even know? LOL some things you know more than D about D himself..so how can I resist asking?  LOLLL I wonder if he will brag about his english locha fanss.. I would rather talk in HIS english.. and let's see his response. LOL

why are you flooding his apartment? oh wait..is that in response to ankit's posts? I get it then.

That's MEAN.LOLWhat questions do I ask that D won't even know? LOL some things you know more than D about D himself..so how can I resist asking?  LOLLL I wonder if he will brag about his english locha fanss.. I would rather talk in HIS english.. and let's see his response. LOL

why are you flooding his apartment? oh wait..is that in response to ankit's posts? I get it then.

LOL idk but you always flood my inbox and scrapbook with ur interesting D'virus queries and i have to bug my sources for the answers ðŸ˜† 

Oh yeahh..."HIS" English..."Bas second round mein locha ho jaata hain" 🤣 hahaha
flooding his apartment to destroy all hidden tissues 😛
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Mihit?

lol yeah tell me about it..."MIHIT" 
Abe what's wrong with Mihit, it has it's own little ring to it .. me likes 😎
Looks like Pimp forgot about her shimmay shimmay cocoa pufferfish =(
most of you missed my post on pg 7 lol

awww priii i love ya!

TULIP- FAROO FAROOO!!! Kyaa farna haiii? I love that you're another one of those fooltoo team dhinchaks! You're so much fun to talk to .. I am not even kidding..it's so amazing how we can discuss the most random things..and have fun talking to each other even though some opinions differ [rarely but still].. Congratulations on the graduation!! :) Your well deserved break= reading the aaaiching posts on the forum..😆 fun yes? :P I like the positivity you spread on the forum and I like that you are again very honest about your opinions..I think we need to make a list of members who would qualify as a DKS team..since our superstars are on DKS..we being their appreciators could be considered superstars too? yes? I wonder what we'll do over there though.. debates? 😆 those would be hilarious.. I am just really ranting right now..I don't have much to say because I have so many opinions about each member and I like little things about them all! :D

You actually put so much thought into your post that I am directly reply you! ðŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much for the kind words you wrote about, and we did have some fun times and exchanges!! ðŸ˜ƒ I think we could compete in our own DKS thing, but we can be on a teams lead by our favorites. Like you and I can be led by D Sir and Pimp and Rachna can be led by Mayuresh and CPR and H4L can be led by Jai, etc, then we can compete in a dance competition called "Fan ka Jalwa" ðŸ˜†