Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...πŸ˜› Should have come more often, you would have realized...πŸ˜ƒ

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...πŸ˜†...
POST EDITED ON PAGE 2! CAUTION: It's a REALLY long one, so I suggest that you find your name in the list of bolded ones and read because I am sure you wouldn't be bothered to read such a long post..but I thought I should do justice to the forum members! πŸ˜†
I know I should be more active.. HOPEFULLY! I'll be here in DID 3, I wish it was in the summer so I could bond with ya'll but all of you should watch L'il Champs with me! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I know I should be more active.. HOPEFULLY! I'll be here in DID 3, I wish it was in the summer so I could bond with ya'll but all of you should watch L'il Champs with me! πŸ˜ƒ

eewww thats the worst show to watch in summer πŸ˜† 

X-Factor all the way πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by desicrowd

and how can you decide that this forum beats other...proof dikhao...statistics dikhao...junta ka farmaan dikhao...πŸ˜†...

Tongue This forum has had the highest rated "chaska meter" out of all the other forums...check karo...Highest rated chaska meter the last 5 weeks...if that's not proof enough, I don't know what is...Tongue
Originally posted by Mihirism

eewww thats the worst show to watch in summer πŸ˜† 

X-Factor all the way πŸ˜‰

LOL neither..but OMG LIL CHAMPS? Seriously guys? :P hahaha..I remember I only liked this kid called Tanmay..he would do parodies of other people..those were funny..otherwise LIL MASTERS is the way to gooo.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mihirism

Pimpooo πŸ˜† i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF  nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Mihit? Ouch
Hi! friends:

Its really fun to be in this forum!!!
I enjoy all the comments..esp those when someone chnge the srious comment into more lighter way..not always fighting..really like the humor in the forum!!!
I am not a great english writerπŸ˜† but i can manageπŸ˜‰
I am a big fan of dancing and singing..i am really looking into SRGMP lil champ..they all look so pure performer..with their pure motives and intention
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

SWEETU- Rupaaali chokri! πŸ˜† areee haiii 😳
what does that mean again?idiot 🀣 
I love the gujju videos you send me, gun gun halwaaa ..your raps are amazing to read! πŸ˜ƒ you be rockin em beats o ye o ye..
I always have a laugh when I read your raps.. they are so funny! ahahaha goood!
Thanks for making me all smiles! πŸ˜ƒ Yo Yo welcomezzz ma dawg 🀣
You're one really sweet person to talk to..and I hope you were more active on this forum..I think I took your spot from the DD forum, yes? :P LOL dw, DKS ke baad activeness bhag jaayegi.. I love your support for Kishore and how you are so calm about it! πŸ˜ƒ No one but you deserves his appreciation award and his live appreciation!awww thanks hun ❀️
  I hope he talks to you some time! πŸ˜ƒ 
Sweetu ne jo bola, gujarati mein baaat bangayii..te sab kuch hilavikaidhu..πŸ˜† I think I spoke all the gujju I learned. My lessons are on still, yes? πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Mihirism- D is boss. THAT"S what's up. πŸ˜ƒ LOL what shall I say?! I think you're one awesome D appreciator..who always gives me the spiciest khabrein..and tells me to go on a bashathon..πŸ˜†..it's funny how you enjoy yourself so much just going on a bashathon..taking revenge for DID 2 times kya? take a break sometimes..LOL.. but jokes apart, it's always fun talking to you and discussing D in all lengths.. and getting back one word replies. πŸ˜• LOL!We should keep the aiching going on in the forum..Team Dhinchak rocks..yes? :D  Btw stop tryna fake the inactiveness especially when you know that know you're not going to be able to go away from something related to D when D is on it.. πŸ˜›  Oye khabroo, jis bhi gufa mein koi chupa hai, tune uske saare heere moti extract nahi kiya to tera obviously naam Mihir nahi.. thanks for all the insiders always! πŸ˜ƒ  t what did I just say? :P Jaha haat dalaaa faad dalaaa, hey we still gotta do the vaat lagoing and making kachoombars of those tissues!:P OH DON"T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR CONVO WITH D or else Imma be vaat lagoing.LOL jk. will be back in the next forum; till then, keep hilivaikaidhu-ing the forum taari khabroon ni saath. πŸ˜†

One word replies? when do I do that? πŸ˜† It was fun getting to know u more too...I barely got chance to interact with u during DID LM! But DKS we dominated the forum πŸ˜› D'virus Aaiich company is famous in 183 countries πŸ˜† 

@Tissues πŸ€£ don't worry...i know where he keeps his tissues...all we need to do is flood that area πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† phir dekhte hain kaise dance karta hain...n i thought u me and pimp were gonna conference call with Dsir πŸ˜• ur right, he would be like ye teen namune kahan se tapak gaye...yeh to locha ho gaya 🀣