Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Nadz --- First time meeting you, and may I just say your sense of humor is out of this world...Hope to bump in to you in other forums

luv ya too ankit πŸ€— 
we'l surely bump into each other and u'l be dere for DID 3 na?!?!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
***RESERVED****

hope I can finish off my short list before the show gets over...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? πŸ˜›
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Koi accha kaam karogey toh compliment kara jaayega na. Avii hi compliment karen kya for your random fights on the forum? πŸ˜›

Haha Ajnu this is exactly why you should have been more active on this forum!! *sighs*

It doesn't get much better than your and DC's humour and wit combined to go with Sarina's analysisπŸ˜‰
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Haha Ajnu this is exactly why you should have been more active on this forum!! *sighs*

It doesn't get much better than your and DC's humour and wit combined to go with Sarina's analysisπŸ˜‰

Haha, Dia - no worries, we shall spice things up this week now that we are all around! I see DC and Nishi online and now you are here too. Who should we pick on? πŸ˜›
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THAT REMEMBERED ME! πŸ€— 🀣 

Okay but seriously, I could've visited this place but it was just too hot for me yaar. 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Not my ideal weather 🀣 

Pimp: How could you forget your shimmay shimmay cocoa puff? =(  
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All these posts makes me feel senti! πŸ˜­ You all are so wonderful and thanks everyone for spreading kindness! πŸ€— I don't care if you wrote about me or not; it's just in general. It's good to see us come together and write kind things to each other despite some of the fights people had with each other or differences in opinions. πŸ˜³

Oh and thank you everyone for all the kind things you all wrote about me. πŸ€— I appreciate the kind and honest word everyone wrote. πŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pimp

Mihit - I remember when it was just us in this forum, for a whole week we were bored 🀣 Who would've thought it'd end up like this?! Let's see,  I like how you bring out the facts .. if anyone ever doubts D, you will always have your weapons ready πŸ˜† We will never figure out your connections, but thanks for the spoilers and all the inside dirt πŸ˜ƒ You rock mihiiit PS: call him! ANd when/if you do, mari saathe convo share karje, yes? πŸ˜ƒ

Pimpooo πŸ˜† i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF  nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mihirism

Pimpooo πŸ˜† i will call him this summer...but u won't be on IF  nor will priyanka...koni saathe share karis πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† OMG tell me the date you will call and I will remember to log on to check. I need a full detailed essay on this. IT"S D we're talking about..D hai koi MAZAAK nahi..kya locha kar rahe ho yaar?
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Tongue For all the fights and all the drama, this forum still beats all other forums...Tongue Should have come more often, you would have realized...πŸ˜ƒ