Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I was wondering too why yours was only bold, and I tried to fix it too, but it kept coming the same! 🀣 

Oh you're going to graduate high school!! Good luck with college stuff, dear!! πŸ˜³ My sister is also graduating too and so is Mihir as well. Good luck to all of you!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, your law test made me think, "Oh she's pre-law!" My bad! 🀣

🀣@ bold!
Thanks for the wishes! πŸ˜Š Good luck to you too! 

Originally posted by charmz517

Everyone on this forum is awesome!

Without the versatility and diversity in everyone's views, this forum would have been very boring! It's the difference of opinions that help one another look at a perspective which we would not have thought to... at least that is how I feel. ⭐️

I appreciate everyone's views and for supporting their favs no matter what!

Will Edit this post more later, when I am out of work. πŸ˜ƒ

You know Charmz, Tulip and I were having a conversation about how we love your purple font. Just wanted to let you know 🀣
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

You know Charmz, Tulip and I were having a conversation about how we love your purple font. Just wanted to let you know 🀣

I mentioned that already in my compliment to her, and how I loved her Disney Princesses avi 🀣
Haha some of you guys are absolutely adorable!πŸ€—

I'm sorry but I am really bad with names so I am not even going to attempt to right something about everyone separately. I wish I could have been a little more active and now that exams are finally over the show is over too!

A lot of the people I knew before hand but I met a couple of more new members on this forum..was great interacting with a lot of you..and well it wasn't so great interacting with someπŸ˜†

This forum would indeed be very boring without all the controversies..anyone who knows me here knows that I'm always involved in some sort of controversy lol yet I still wish that some of us go a little easy on the indirect bashing. I know this topic was made to compliment DKS members and like I said, some of you guys are amazing in your humour and in your analysis (especially pigbelly4myfeet) but I really do miss some of the old members. Sneha, SAS, Sash, Lak, where are you guys?!
πŸ˜› Okay so I had a blast on this forum...The forum was a bit slow in the beginning but boy did it pick up...πŸ˜›  I want to appreciate each and every person on the forum for making the forum rock...πŸ˜›

Charmz --- This forum would be totally colorless if not for them pretty fonts of yours. I've told you since DID 2 how much I love those fonts...Seriously though, you were as always really objective and fair in your analysis of the show...I've never once felt the need to quote your post to rebutt any of your points...They are always fair and soothing to accept...πŸ˜› It takes a lot to be from New York and be without bias...πŸ˜›

Mhirbhai --- You made the forum rock as you do all forums bhai with your awesome threads and posts...It was nice being on the same side so long after DID 2...😊 although I guess we were on the same side in DID LM as well...πŸ˜›

Priyanka ---- So nice to be able to reconnect with you after DID 2...You brought so much life to the forum, and humor to the forum...Don't disappear again like you did after DID 2

Pimp --- Finally I get to be on the same side as you...I know it's not gonna last forever so I enjoyed  every moment of being on the same side of the battlefield with you...You are an ardent D sir fan but also very diplomatic when it comes to handling fans of other contestants as well...πŸ˜›

Rani ---- πŸ˜ƒ Can I just say that many of the times I just loved arguing with you because I knew that you would never give up your POV and it was so much fun to see you defending your favorite regardless of the circumstances...πŸ˜› Bolu chaliyu maaf kari deje...πŸ˜›

Hindu4lyf ---- πŸ˜› Hey you may have not enjoyed interacting with me on this forum or other forums but I always enjoy interacting with you...It's always fun debating with you.  You are a good fan and more importantely a good debator. πŸ˜›

luv2dance ---- first time meeting you on the forum.  Very objective analysis when it comes to dance and also a good sense of humor.  Looking forward to future interactions with you in DID 3 or other forums.

Dabulls ji --------- πŸ˜› Respect you very much when it  comes to debating and arguing.  Your one liners have the power to ghayal bole to injure anyone. Love your style in every sense of the word...πŸ˜›

DC --- Arey yaar you didn't come as often as I had hoped...But the times you did come to the forum, you lit it on fire...πŸ˜› Love your quick wit and sharp insights...πŸ˜›

Chocolover --- πŸ˜› You were surprisingly somewhat reserved this time around...don't give up on me...I'll see reason one day...πŸ˜ƒ But your analysis of dance is always very spot on, and I love reading it.

Nishita --- πŸ˜› You are another one...You are like a buzzing bee...You come only during important moments and then disappear...πŸ˜› Have to figure out which other forums you visit...πŸ˜›

Tanishtha ji --- First time meeting you and what a pleasure it was. You are very fair and knowledgable about dance.  I look forward to many more interactions with you in the future.

Rajbhai --- The best MOD ever...Bhai, you let everyone express their POV and you really made this forum lively. Thank you

Tulip --- πŸ˜› Despite little hiccups here and there, I really enjoyed your presence on the forum.  You  are great at bringing things back in perspective and looking at the bigger picture. πŸ˜› 

Rachna, Sweetu Baby, Ekta... Wish you guys were around much more then you actually were πŸ˜› Missed you

Nadz --- First time meeting you, and may I just say your sense of humor is out of this world...Hope to bump in to you in other forums

Dmjht --- For someone so young, your insights and the way you carry yourself on the forum is really awesome...πŸ˜›

And to those who I missed, it was not done on purpose...Love each and every one of you...πŸ˜› ONwards we march to DID 3 πŸ˜›
Aww...Ankit!! I think this is the nicest thing I've ever read from your in regards to anyone. πŸ˜³ Really thoughtful of you to take time and make this post. Shows the people you debate with all the time that at the end of the day you're fine with everyone. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Hindu4lyf ---- πŸ˜› Hey you may have not enjoyed interacting with me on this forum or other forums but I always enjoy interacting with you...It's always fun debating with you.  You are a good fan and more importantely a good debator. πŸ˜›

Awww ankit that was ever so sweet of you!
Giving compliments to the ones we get along with is a lot easier than ones we may not get along with as well so I thought I'd make an exception and return the favour. ;)

I should actually thank you! When I first started watching DID I probably didn't have a control on my anger as much..you sort of taught me to find other ways of debatingπŸ˜‰and I do enjoy seeing newbies trying to debate with you..little do they know who they're dealing withπŸ˜† 

You're a smart guy..I know that for sure. You know exactly what to say and to whoπŸ˜‰once you have a certain view point then you'll stick by it no matter what and you can't possibly be that bad if you're a sanedo lover like myselfπŸ˜›

I did have fun interacting with you on the cricket forum..where our thoughts matched for once!πŸ˜›but I've always enjoyed fireworks..just not in excessπŸ˜†
I've updated mine on page 4 again with people I remember! Please check it out πŸ˜ƒ I feel so bad! I didn't remember some of the people when I wrote this. I hope they read it now!
Gosh I hate having to write individual names in fear that I'll forget someone. Kher I'll do it anyways and will edit my post if I forget anyone.

In NO particular order! πŸ˜†

Pimp - Well had to start off with you nah! We're known each other longer than anyone else. Although we were from different parties we still got along so well. (Well we've always gotten along pre DID times). Lol. I mean you know all I have to say about you. I don't think I need to repeat it. We talk like daily. Haha. I love ya.

Priyanka - Aiiich! πŸ˜† Chal haat. Take your Dharmesh and give me my Shahrukh. You're so awesome woman! Like no joke. You have Pimp are two amazing friends from the other "party." < if you know what I mean. πŸ˜† We better keep in touch post DID.

Mihir - We've had our differences, but at the end of the day we've come together as one (if that made any sense). πŸ˜† Its been great interacting with you on the forums. You live literally minutes away from me. Wouldn't be surprised if we bumped into each other sometime. πŸ˜†

H4L - One of the most understand people that I've ever come upon. I remember we used to interact before. Not so much, but still we did. And then we had a long break where we didn't. I'm so glad we got to interact again through DKS, my fellow Jai fan! πŸ˜ƒ You're truly a gem.

Nikitagmc - I didn't get a chance to interact with you much, but from the few posts I've read of yours you seem to be a really nice person. :-)

Nikki - Brady is mine. πŸ˜† I'm so glad we got to interact again after a long gap. I missed you woman! Glad to have you back in my IF life. :-)

Varsha di - We go back on IF. I'm so glad we got to interact once again after a long break. I really look up to you as a di. :-) I'll always be your gujju di. Hehe

Charmz - What can I say about you? You're truly and simply an angel. You're just as charming as your username! Hehe.

Natkhatpari & Luv2dance - Didn't get to interact with you guys too much, but you both are lovely people and loved reading some of your posts.

Tulip - You're amazing! <3 So sweet, friendly, and amazing. :-)

Noori - You're such a sweetheart.

Rachna - We go back on IF as well. Always good interacting with my twin!

Digi - 😳 << that says enough no? πŸ˜†

Ankit - We may have had our differences, but its always good debating with you even though sometimes it really does get to me. Kya karu. Boj sensitive chu. πŸ˜ƒ Lol. Shah power! πŸ˜†

Chocolover - You're always so fun to talk with and a sweetheart!

Nadz & Tannistha - Love most of your posts. :-)

Sweetu - Oye dadi maaa. I love ya!

Simi - We go back a long long way. I love you and you know that!

Raju & DesiCrowd - I miss you guys. Wish you were more active here!

Yippee - Miss you girl. :)

Bandicoot - Its always nice reading your posts. :)

Nishi - A person with a beautiful personality. Wish we had interacted a bit more.

Taz - We go back a long ways too. Haha. Wish you were a bit more active here though.

Akanna di - I miss you here!

Alright I know I missed people and I apologize. Will come back and edit this later. But just know that if I have interacted with anyone not listed then you all have been a pleasure to interact with despite all our difference of opinions etc etc. :-)
it'll be sad when this forum gets closed :(