Lux Dance ke Superstars

Compliments 4 DKS Forum Members - Pimp's Post Pg 2 - Page 3

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
luv2dance, Tannistha, and Natkhatpari: You guys have a really nice understanding of dance. I sort of interacted with you during one of my topics that I posted, and I was really impressed by your views of discussions held on this forum.

Tulipbaby53: I almost wrote down 83 again. 🀣 I love the pms we've been sending each other back and forth for like the past two months. We've gotten really close this season, and I truly loved it.

Ankit: Honestly, I never debated with anyone one this forum except you, so I guess it's a compliment? Your frank comments, however, actually made me ponder. But I appreciate your fonding of Dharmesh and Geeta as well, true fan.

Mihir: Bara bhai! πŸ˜† Known you forever, and so I don't have to hide anything from you. If I were to speak in Gujarati, I would fail, so I'll try to stay away from speaking Gujarati. πŸ˜†

Zaara & Aysha: It was awesome interacting with you in the Vandana AT, great meeting you two.

CPR: Tom Brady? πŸ˜† It was fun seeing you back this season, cause I didn't find you that active during DID Doubles. But I loved talking to you once more and hope to see you around too!

Sweetu & Simi: I didn't get to Simi that much this season. =( But you two gals are so much fun  to talk to. The award ceremony last season was so much fun to do!

Pimp: Gosh I wished I talked to you more! You're an amazing siggy maker and a fun person to talk to.

Varsha, H4L, Noori, chocolover89, charmz517,  Nishi & Rachna: I saw all of you around the forum often, but never got the chance to actually talk to you guys. Hope to see you next season.

Rapier, DC, Raju, Taz, & Akanna: Where did you guys go? Wished I saw you more =(

The Dinchak Bunch: I thought it was a sweet nickname to give you all. This goes for all of the Dharmesh fans. I think it's awfully wonderful to support a contestant like this. As much as I love Amar and Vandana, I have never supported them as much as you guys did!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I love you all...See you all next season...

Mihir and Ankit my 2 gujju dikra take it easy and have fun...I am sure where ever you go next will keep it exciting..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

luv2dance, Tannistha, and Natkhatpari: You guys have a really nice understanding of dance. I sort of interacted with you during one of my topics that I posted, and I was really impressed by your views of discussions held on this forum.

Tulipbaby53: I almost wrote down 83 again. 🀣 I love the pms we've been sending each other back and forth for like the past two months. We've gotten really close this season, and I truly loved it.

Ankit: Honestly, I never debated with anyone one this forum except you, so I guess it's a compliment? Your frank comments, however, actually made me ponder. But I appreciate your fonding of Dharmesh and Geeta as well, true fan.

Mihir: Bara bhai! πŸ˜† Known you forever, and so I don't have to hide anything from you. If I were to speak in Gujarati, I would fail, so I'll try to stay away from speaking Gujarati. πŸ˜†

Zaara & Aysha: It was awesome interacting with you in the Vandana AT, great meeting you two.

CPR: Tom Brady? πŸ˜† It was fun seeing you back this season, cause I didn't find you that active during DID Doubles. But I loved talking to you once more and hope to see you around too!

Sweetu & Simi: I didn't get to Simi that much this season. =( But you two gals are so much fun  to talk to. The award ceremony last season was so much fun to do!

Pimp: Gosh I wished I talked to you more! You're an amazing siggy maker and a fun person to talk to.

Varsha, H4L, Noori, chocolover89, charmz517,  Nishi & Rachna: I saw all of you around the forum often, but never got the chance to actually talk to you guys. Hope to see you next season.

Rapier, DC, Raju, Taz, & Akanna: Where did you guys go? Wished I saw you more =(

The Dinchak Bunch: I thought it was a sweet nickname to give you all. This goes for all of the Dharmesh fans. I think it's awfully wonderful to support a contestant like this. As much as I love Amar and Vandana, I have never supported them as much as you guys did!

Hey Nikki...πŸ€—hows r u dear? returned to forum today and the season is already ending...missed posting here...had visited once but then global warming sharma jaaye itni garmi thi yahan LOL...just didn't like some of the contents so didn't post...Hope to be around in DID3...if time from work permits...but u keep rocking dear...
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

Hey Nikki...πŸ€—hows r u dear? returned to forum today and the season is already ending...missed posting here...had visited once but then global warming sharma jaaye itni garmi thi yahan LOL...just didn't like some of the contents so didn't post...Hope to be around in DID3...if time from work permits...but u keep rocking dear...

I'm good DC πŸ€— But yeah, I understand. Global warming πŸ˜† Hope to see you soon in DID3
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay here are my compliments for everyone. This is just based on the people who I had interactions with, and I apologize in advance if I left anyone out! Please PM me if I did:

Priyanka_AAIICH: I've loved that thanks to DKS (and most importantly, D Sir) that we have gotten to know each other! Love all the exchanges we have been having through scraps, and please continue to keep in touch! πŸ˜ƒ You are truly a wonderful D Sir fan, and good example for the rest of a good fan and not a fanatic! 😳

Pimp: I miss the "Juice" 🀣 Anyways, it has been wonderful getting to know you from SRGMP to DKS, and I hope to continue to see you on the forum. You're also another wonderful D Sir, Ruturaj, and Manish fan!! πŸ˜ƒ Love how you're nice and friendly to all, and that you avoid anything controversial! I have also enjoyed our scraps too. Good luck in Nursing!! πŸ˜ƒ

dmgmjht4ever: I really have enjoyed getting to know since DID D. It's really thanks to a typo on a siggy you made me created the start to our friendship! 😳 We've been exchanging PMs for over 2 months, and I hope it continues. πŸ˜ƒ You're one of the most mature and well-spoken children I have ever seen on IF!

--Rachna--: Where are you?!! I know, you're busy with your new job, and I hope you are doing well!! πŸ˜ƒ I've loved how we've been exchanging PMs for the past 3 or 4 months, and please let's continue to keep in touch!! πŸ˜† I love you my beti-ji who is 112 years old, and Shahid is always your Papa whether you like it or not. 🀣

Mihirism: You have always been keeping us updated on the latest and greatest news! πŸ˜ƒ You are a diehard D Sir fan, and you are always there to protect him. 😳 It has been great getting to know from DID D and DKS. I'm glad you decided to come back to IF! πŸ˜ƒ Keep in touch!

CutiePie Rani: I vaguely remember you from the SRGMP forum. I think you were a big Rini fan, right? πŸ˜ƒ I believe you're a Mauli fan too! Anyways, I know for sure you're a big Jai fan, and it is good you were active during this season. Your support for Jai is lovely, and I know Jai must appreciate it!! You're a very sweet person and are kind to everyone. You try your best to spread positivity and goodness on the forum through your topics.

Sweetu.Baby: Where are you?!! πŸ˜’ I miss you so much, but I'm sure you're busy studying and good luck to you with that. I still hope you remember that I am you ex-sasuma 🀣

Simi_PagalLadki: I miss you as well! πŸ˜” I'm sure you're also busy with school, so please keep working hard and good luck to you!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope to see you in Lil Champs forum along with Sweetu!!

Noor_Ul_Ain: I have enjoyed our scrap exchanges too! You're so sweet and was so concerned about me during my finals frenzy! You and Pimp were very caring when my mind was going through stressful and overwhelming phase! I know you don't like me to say thanks, but I really do appreciate it! 😳 Good luck to your in law school, right?? πŸ˜†

achieve1: It has been fun discussing how to bring D Sir to the USA with you, and I hope we are successful in figuring something out! I will contact anyone I can to make this happen!! Good luck to you in whatever you are pursuing in life. 

charmz517: I love your purple font and Disney Princesses avi! 🀣 Apart from that, you are a mature and calm poster! I big D Sir fan, but you also care about people's feelings when you post. This a very good thing! Glad to have gotten to see you more on the DKS forum.

Natkhatpari: I remember you from DID D forum! πŸ˜ƒ Good to see you on this forum too. I know you're a sincere fan of Vaishnavi, and your posts are always nice to read and from your heart. Hope to see more of you! πŸ˜ƒ

hindu4lyf: It was nice seeing your periodically on the DM, DID D and DKS forums. You're a strong person, and you are very good at defending your point clearly without reacting and getting angry. Hope to see you around! πŸ˜ƒ Good luck with your uni stuff!!

Tannistha: It was great seeing you on DID D and DKS. I think I got to read more of your posts on DKS though, and they were always very maturely written. You state your opinions clearly and do not get involved in controversies! πŸ˜ƒ

luv2dance: I don't think I saw you before this forum, and I'm glad you joined the forum now! πŸ˜ƒ You really do love dance, and you are a very sweet and sensitive person. Hope to see your around! πŸ˜ƒ

DaBulls23: Varsha di! Wish you were more active. Look forward to see you in Lil Champs! πŸ˜ƒ

ankit_nyc: Without you I think this forum would be boring. πŸ˜† Look forward to seeing you in other forums! 

Rapier: Where are you?! I miss you!! I'm glad I got meet you in the DID D forum, and I thought I would see you here. I'm guessing you're busy with your college finals, so I wish you all the best for them!! πŸ˜ƒ It takes good self-control to no come to IF and focus on studies, so kudos to you for doin that! I hope your dream comes true and you get to meet Rajeev sir!! πŸ˜³

raju786:  Tu kahan gayab hoga? πŸ˜• I remember meeting you in the PPAW forum, and then how we'd scrap about various movies! I miss our scrap exchanges, and we need to start those once again. πŸ˜ƒ I really need a good update on good movies to watch since I'm final free from the dungeon (I mean undergrad 🀣). 

uknaik99: You're also another calm and mature poster! I've seen you post at random in different forums, and it's nice to see you more active here. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^hey guys, we  have good timings..I just saw that 5 of us liked tulip's post at the same time..now we know who the most active memberS are. πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
such a sweet thread... πŸ˜

when i came into dis forum i knew only few ppl like ekta, taz, rappier (these 3 rarely come here), rachna, simi & u 

but now tnx to DKS, i met some really wonderful ppl like noor, dabulls, mihir, pimp, ankit, priyanka, tulip, luv2dance & tannistha... oops i almost forgot to add hidu4lyf

i enjoyed every minute of my stay here πŸ₯³  be it ...

ankit's crazy threads πŸ˜† 
dabull's cool tone πŸ˜³ 
mihir's fab inputs abt darmesh πŸ˜ 
priyanka's craziness  
noor's sweetness πŸ˜ 
rani's eternal love for jai πŸ˜‰ 
tulip, hindu4lyf & luv2dance's honesty β˜ΊοΈ 
pimp's siggies & love for baby rutu  
rachna's undying love for mayuresh πŸ€ͺ 
tannistha's analysis  

man i love them all...

i had da pleasure of interacting with dese new friends on dis forum and it ws a fun roller coaster ride with laughter, masti & drama

i love u all πŸ€— mwaaah
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
^ hey, how come you've been calling me crazy all the time? :P maine kya kardiya πŸ˜†   

Heeyy Tulip, I am honoured to be first on your list! πŸ˜† kahi toh first aayi! 🀣
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

Heeyy Tulip, I am honoured to be first on your list! πŸ˜† kahi toh first aayi! 🀣

🀣 I was going in the order I remembered. Take that to mean whatever you wish πŸ˜†