rashi ki kalakari...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
rashi   kalakari   sure   turns  into   mehzbani  means  rashi  helping  gopi  in  a  bad  sense  thinking  that  ahem  dont  like  and  throw  her  out ... i  think  this  type of  welcome  present  dishes  to  ahem 
showup more turns into love ahem thinks sure that gopi loves her  thats  why  she caring more of  me  and serving best... this think definetly go reverse.
and kokila ji know about rashi and she sure help gopi and keep eye on the rashi and support gopi i think if rashi do anything wrong kokila ji cover it and it turns good..

ladoo jalebi  
gulab jamun khilaoo aur pati ke maan ko bahoo..πŸ˜† serving a gulab jamun ladoo gopi making a pati  ahem to her lattu...means lover..πŸ˜†
rashi helping gopi giving mathri is now definetly doing all is well..πŸ˜†
eating ahem mathri and make gopi ke naam ki  chakri  means..circle..love circle in his heart..❀️in his mind sure one day ahem❀️ ❀️ loves gopi and rashi,s bad intention turns happily love in the ahems hearts mantion and built a home for gopi...πŸ˜‰
 this way i think rashi is defeating and kokila ji or gopi is jeeting...πŸ˜†..
urmi rashi is then in this situation one day comes sure hopes never end...😊
                                           post by ...simibrar...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
@simi...when Gopi jeetingπŸ˜†...n Ahem loving...we can have a party with all tat tasty dishes u have shown in ur post...yummmy...good story.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree with u @simi her kalakari will turn aham heart into love 
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@simi...when Gopi jeetingπŸ˜†...n Ahem loving...we can have a party with all tat tasty dishes u have shown in ur post...yummmy...good story.

first of all dear i am very happy that you are Dazzler congrats dear...
do some bhajan party πŸ˜† i think then gopi jeeting sing dam marroo dam mitado gopi ke gam...πŸ˜† then serving laddo jalebi...πŸ˜†
simibrar1990 thumbnail
πŸ˜› where r you guys..nobody like this post..πŸ˜†.hard working ki kalakari πŸ˜† you dont like reply karoo yaar..πŸ˜‰
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think rashi and urmi kalakaries will bring goham closer and aham will start loving  gopi