Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO WU May 13th 2011 ~ Sasha & PSP Chale Amreeka ~

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
             THANK YOU KARISHMAAA
Sorry Guys .. Had typed out entire thing twice But my Lappy Crashed !
Whoaa...Wasnt it Friday the 13th !!!!!
LOL

Here goes the written update ... THANK KARISHMA for the update !!!!!!

meherbaan kadardaan sahibaan.aayye aayye aayeee😆😆😆

aaj ka written udate on behave of shals cause of her lappy being bad wid her😆

episode starts😉
SASHA PSP N SUNIL SCENE

sasha starts chopping veggies in d kitchen for khakhas soup n does all her funny cute antics while cutting vegetables..shanak peeping in frm out n smiling n having a cute laugh seeing sasha do all this😳😳
 after a while shanak leave having a good laugh seeing sasha do wrk...she gets on wid d soup making n tries putting it in d oven n guess wat booommm😆 d oven blasts open n sasha is all kali kali on d face😆😆😆
psp comes in seeing d kitchen in a mess wonders wat happneded n tries finding his lady love😆 sasha cries out loud saying shes here n all n psp gets a shock seeing her face having d balck marks😆😆
sasha tells him wat all happened in a funny manner d scene is damn cute😆😆 psp tells her not to wrry starts cleaning d place n sasha helps him n they have cute romantic looks😳😳
sunil ehnters watching this n says so sasha yr doing this fr psp she says no n does nakhras n says its fr khakha since she isnt well n sunil gets wrried hearing khanak isnt well

SHANAK SUNAVI CUTE  SCENE😳😳
 shanak n sunavi in their room ...sunil gets to know wat shanak r upto n hes having a good laugh at it
 he tells shaan n khanak hes so proud of them n says only ppl in love can make 2 lovers unite😳😳 mads is also super happy
 sunil asks shanak to give him a small rol too in all this natak😆😆 mads says a big no  loudly saying hes a big nautanki😆 all laugh
they all say tht v have to get sasha psp to confess how much they love eachother n say its MISSION KILL MEE😆 all join hands for this cute mission:)

RAJEN SCENE
issues issues issues is all they have to talk abt😆😆😆

jenny tells rahula bt sumthing.sorry my spoeakers died while d scene were on...lol
 its a 3 min scene wich im sure every1 shall skip😆

sorry for being mean😉😉😉

SHANAK SUNAVI SASHA PSP...MISSION KILL ME IN WORK😉

sghanak sunavi trick sasha by saying tht now since its time for psp to go n sasha is gonna b staying here they will get her room decorated n designed d way she wants.sasha is a little shocked n all she looks at psp n psp bechara is all saddy😆😆😆..shanak sunavi keep smiling n exchanging looks seeing their KILL ME lan work😉😉...sasha keepops wanting o say tht she doesnt wanna stay but shn n sunil keep interrupting her n psp keeps giving saddy stares to sasha...sasha psp leave n shanak sunavi again say kill me mission under control😆...can this family get any cuter

SASHA PSP SCENE...MAHA CUTE😳😳

sasha on one end of d hall way doing pppsss noise n calling psp..both look damn cute n funny doing tht😆 both talk in whispers how they wanna b 2gether n so they plan how they shall run away frm d khanadelwal house cause d rest want sasha to stay back wile she wants to go wid psp back to america😆😆

they find a notte on d table...psp reads it it says bhaag lo ya bhaag lo..wich means either u participate ya run away😆 they decide tht they dont need to participate in anything so d second bhaaglo means run away wich they want to do so they smile to eachother n get ready to run...sasha says they aint runing widout her sootcase n psp says he shall do tht for his darling😆 tooo cute scene both r budthals like shanak😳😳😳

SHANAK SUNAVI SASHA PSP...AAKHRI ALVIDA 😳

psp n sasha r running wid their suit cases shoooing away in d dark n whispering like babies😆😆😆 wen d lights r turned on n shanak sunavi get hold of them...sasha psp act as if they r going for a walk n shaan says ohh really walk at this  hour n saying tht too wid suit cases😆😆 khanak smiles on...they try hard giving excuses but later sasha says ohh come on u ot us righgt yea v wanted to run away. n psp smiles...
from here starts d most beautiful  touching scenes😛😛😛
sasha tells khanak tht its cause of her tht sasha has changed so  much but chaged for d better n she indeed loves this sasha tht she is...shaanak sunavi smile on...she further says tht cause of desi things she did around her like d desi food clothes n all shes use to it now n has fallen in love wid it😛
she says she never loved india n didnt wanna stay here but she so loves it now...psp shanak sunavi r so happy t hear her say tht...she thnks khanak for doing all this...sasha gets a bit emol...shaan tries to say sumthing n she stops him saying sho shaan😆 n then says u know i have never seen a couple like u 2 who r all d time in love n romancing everywhere b it d hall kitchen poolside or any place tht left😆
shanak r blushing...sasha continues saying tht frst wen he use to c them she was highly irritaed but now seeing them she says can sumbody b sooo much in love so deeply😳 sasha is getting super emo n must say manini was actually at tears n so was d rest of d cast n me too.she was damn cute n sweet😳
she says in a relationship love is so important n u really need sum1 to love u so much tht theres no space fr lonilness i life😳😳😳 shanak r emo too n so is sasha she tells shanak tht she too had a person who loved her so much but she didnt value him but 2day doesnt wanna repeat d same mistake.psp is in tars too n looks on happily...she tells shaan tht frm where did he fine his cute khanak n tht theres no1 like her😳 shaan  gives a side hug to khanak n says theres really no1 like my khanak n their heads collide lovingly😳 sasha says awww  pir se shuru ho gaaye kahi par bhi😆..tooo cute:)
sasha turns to psp n says pritam or let me say it more nicely pritamji😳 i love u very much n i wanna spend d rest of my life wid u😛...sasha is in ears n so is psp n shanak sunavi r touched too...psp is like i love u too very very much n cups her face n hugs her n both share such a emotional moment:)
sasha comes back to her cute ott self n says kill me now😆 n wipes her tears n  every1 smiles at her kill me...psp proposes to her in d same romantic way as shaan does to khanak n sasha is super impressed n says really now kill me😆
all r smiling n enjoying:)
sunil does his nautanki of saying ill miss u sash n psp is like hey bhagwaan aap nahi sudhrenge n every1s l;aughing..mads stams sunils foot😆😆😆
sasha promises to come back 2wice a year to meet d khandelwal family as she will miss them dearly
 shaan says lets end this cute happy mome nt wid a family picture😉😉😉
 shaan calls for r famous mr harilal n every1 comes 2gether ford cyutest family picture...EVERY1 SAYS CHEESEEE😳
n sasha n psps journey in raang badlti odhani comes to a beautiful n masti bhara pyaar bhara end😃

indeeed d most cutest funny full of emotions episode...manini n rajeshji were superb...karan n yashu need no dialogues their smiles n eyes do d talking..sunavi were maha cute:)

ill miss my sasha n her KILL ME forever...she indeed was a beautiful part of rbo:)

PRECAP

sudhama aaye shanak ki life mein...
khandelwal hotties talking of sudama being asleep n how hes having a good sleep n these 3 r so heraan pareshaan😆😆😆...d khandelwal women r ignoring their hubbies n poor shaan n akshay r so sad😆

so a new week wid a new entry in rbo...sure going to rock.stay tuned my shanak deewanis😉
Edited by rbo_d_best - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Shals
take your time
whole episode was awesome and beautiful
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved !!

will update the comments !!
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
shals so gayi kya???? waiting for yr masti bhara update:)
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
like seriously i log in hoping to catch the written update and it's still updating? lol! shalu i miss you i'll talk to you soon :)
Sorry Guys ... My laptop crashed in betweeen ... had to do half the updates all over again !!!!

Give me sometime ... will postt in another 15 mins  :)
asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please post the written update????
shanakyasharan thumbnail
shals if u read this im doing d update n posting it dont wrry just give me 20mins

d call was diconncted:(
Updated ...

Thank You Karishmaa :)

Veenator - My Laptop Craashed twice ... Had typed out whole thing twice ... Yet couldnt post it ;( :(
shanakyasharan thumbnail
arre chup i like doing d written update..lol

guys now please c d topic i made n veena dont  shout at  my poor shallu...shes tired...lol:)