Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

good dance and song return of BD-justified

Posted: 12 years ago
very nice song well picturised if u compair with original geet one is perfect -------i didn't like the original but geet is colorful and classic with whole cast well blended.

points i liked ----
mamaji ki thalli sharbat and dev drinking i though he will spoil it but he danced his dance was funny.

about maaneet dance nothing new seen in segments so i can say one thing veryyy good.

meron red sherwani looked good on GC  with his fare complection it added.

dd pink baby pink----doll i must say baby doll or barbie doll.
i wish they change her dresses completely.

ladoo scene was good ---i think i loved the chemistry of dev-geet forget past but today they were cute .
SS i am very happy with his acting he is good in comedy and his face expression too.

---------bd was justified i think dd needed a break i would like to say she deserves it since day one she is working hard and taking less leaves and covering up and over working  for one person who takes leaves every month.
 no offence telling the truth every month .
but this poor doll dd never complaints never publize or say in interviews hard work is done by me  and personal nonscence .
don't think i am supporting dd no ---its my opinion never seen a girl in tv industry who is down -to- earth and maintaining her fame with grace and dignity yet so simple--ppl change once they are famous but dd remained the same ⭐️

tommorow is ME and let's see what is stored for us will it be exciting or same like other serial ME only crapy only after watching it and why was geet got sad when he said he wants to be a dad.
-----i think maaneet should take it easy in baby thing because since geet is 18+ i think they can wait let them enjoy for few more yrs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well sorry to say, u do not know, that DD had taken a break last month as well too for 7 days...the fact is that everyone looks at GC taking breaks and complain that they do not realize anything else.

Plus there is nothing wrong in taking a break for 2 days a month...since u wanted to be honest, i will be too...

people on this damn forum are just too biased about everything...

in the USA full time regular workers get 8 days off a month
for working 40 hours and if an actor or actress takes 2-3 days off a month for working their asses off for 90 hours 12-14 hours of shoot 5-7 days a week then it becomes a crime...wah beautiful beautiful...

lage raho. 

Also, BDs were not only used for DD but GC too...both Gurti have been working their asses off for the Maha episode...shooting for extra hours from 6a.m in the morning to 3 a.m...both need rest.

Sorry i said anything rude, but the fact is that one person's vacation news are kept quiet while others are revealed for the wrong reasons...i have no idea why everyone has a problem when actors take breaks for a few days, are they not allowed to??
TM i am sure u remember that week when the whole Maaneet meeting was delayed right?? U know why, because DD had gone a 7 day break did u know?? No right...but when GC goes on break the whole world finds out...🤣 it is like everyone is against the poor guy...

breaks are need for every actor and if DD takes 7 days off together when she wants a break then she can, and if GC wants to take 3-4 days off every month that that is fine too...we have no right to say when or why someone should take a break or not.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

well sorry to say, u have do not know, that DD had taken a break last month as well too for 7 days...the fact is that everyone looks at GC taking breaks and complain that they do not realize anything else.

Plus there is nothing wrong in taking a break for 2 days a month...since u wanted to be honest, i will be too...

for working 40 hours and if an actor or actress takes 2-3 days off a month for working their asses off for 90 hours 12-14 hours of shoot 5-7 days a week then it becomes a crime...wah beautiful beautiful...

lage raho. 

Also, BDs were not only used for DD but GC too...both Gurti have been working their asses off for the Maha episode...shooting for extra hours from 6a.m in the morning to 3 a.m...both need rest.

ok cool yaar cool 
luv-u-gurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

very nice song well picturised if u compair with original geet one is perfect -------i didn't like the original but geet is colorful and classic with whole cast well blended.

points i liked ----
mamaji ki thalli sharbat and dev drinking i though he will spoil it but he danced his dance was funny.

about maaneet dance nothing new seen in segments so i can say one thing veryyy good.

meron red sherwani looked good on GC  with his fare complection it added.

dd pink baby pink----doll i must say baby doll or barbie doll.
i wish they change her dresses completely.

ladoo scene was good ---i think i loved the chemistry of dev-geet forget past but today they were cute .
SS i am very happy with his acting he is good in comedy and his face expression too.

---------bd was justified i think dd needed a break i would like to say she deserves it since day one she is working hard and taking less leaves and covering up and over working  for one person who takes leaves every month.
 no offence telling the truth every month .
but this poor doll dd never complaints never publize or say in interviews hard work is done by me  and personal nonscence .
don't think i am supporting dd no ---its my opinion never seen a girl in tv industry who is down -to- earth and maintaining her fame with grace and dignity yet so simple--ppl change once they are famous but dd remained the same ⭐️

tommorow is ME and let's see what is stored for us will it be exciting or same like other serial ME only crapy only after watching it and why was geet got sad when he said he wants to be a dad.
-----i think maaneet should take it easy in baby thing because since geet is 18+ i think they can wait let them enjoy for few more yrs.

pls stop bashing GC f or no reason...hw do u know  whether  DD takes leave or no...do u go and take the attendance on the sets everyday...just enjoy the serial and appreciate the time and effort put in by BOTH GC and DD and the whole cast and crew of GHSP.    Let them take leaves in between if they have to...everyone is entitled to it Edited by luv-u-gurti - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

well sorry to say, u do not know, that DD had taken a break last month as well too for 7 days...the fact is that everyone looks at GC taking breaks and complain that they do not realize anything else.

lage raho. 

Sorry i said anything rude, but the fact is that one person's vacation news are kept quiet while others are revealed for the wrong reasons...i have no idea why everyone has a problem when actors take breaks for a few days, are they not allowed to??
TM i am sure u remember that week when the whole Maaneet meeting was delayed right?? U know why, because DD had gone a 7 day break did u know?? No right...but when GC goes on break the whole world finds out...🤣 it is like everyone is against the poor guy...

breaks are need for every actor and if DD takes 7 days off together when she wants a break then she can, and if GC wants to take 3-4 days off every month that that is fine too...we have no right to say when or why someone should take a break or not.

yes...I agree...I had no problem with anyone break...they work for 12 hours...and paid on episode basis...if they take leave...they will not be paid for it...if after working from monday -sat...till last month...someone took 2-3 leave and other took 7 days leave...its their right...and u dint see him on screen for one day...you make hue and cry ad if tsunami came in real world...Better GHSP fans start learning they are doing their work...not hired slaves who will act only according to fans...they have their life too...how many in real life work for 12-14 hour...for this...mega episode they shot for 20 hours continuously...we will easily forget that...when he will go on leave...next month...