India-Forums

Navya
Navya

i am in trouble!!

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
LOL...today when anant was hugging navya...all the while i felt like he was muttering something under his breath...for some reason all i could think of was him saying to himself..."shhh!!...i am in lottts of trouble.!!!...kyaa kare...cant help it..."ROFL...
anyways...but today i think i saw our old anant...he was not so hyper today ..though very happy...the way he was persuading navya to tell him why she has changed.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..it looked like he was trying to find an answer to the change in himself.Embarrassed..i loved the way he kept on persuading her to speak..that too calmly.Day Dreaming..not hyper or stubborn...he was quite in control.Approve...and he looked amazing ..when she slowly confessed her feelings.Blushing...Day DreamingDay Dreaming..his expressions were simply splendid..Day Dreaming..when he finally realized what is happening between them...excellent acting...StarClap...navyaa too was good...well...yhh..at first she looked shocked and worried with herself for hugging a guy.LOL..then she slowly felt comfortable in his arms..and rested her head on his shoulder..Cool...i think it was a natural reaction in the case of first loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i loved it.Day Dreaming..all i cant wait for is monday now...Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BlacksexyspicyArhiliciousLOVERuxana91MarciRoshni.samratrocksanu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
so really Anant in love...I just sw the precap of Hugging part case I didn't watch my bad luck...
so chemistry is superb...not the way he hug shagunji...ha ha haROFL
but super fast love na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

so really Anant in love...I just sw the precap of Hugging part case I didn't watch my bad luck...
so chemistry is superb...not the way he hug shagunji...ha ha haROFL
but super fast love na

yeah...it was too fast...may be the real track of the show is yet to come...dont know...i think its more of an attarction + admiration stage...navya is the perfect kind of girl in anant's analysis...and when the chips fall on places he just went with the flow...and same with navya...lets see how they move the story...Day Dreaming
yeah...the hug was indeed different from that of shagun.Approve...whether it was dream..i dont knowConfused...but the hug looked genuine and with feelings unlike shagun'sEmbarrassed...where somehow i felt it real fake...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index