Navya

Today's Episode

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So finally as expected, Navya stays back for Anant. Navya blames Anant for loosing the bus and Anant says everything (all his behaviour changes) are because of her.  She tells him that since bus has gone they should go back home and Anant says no will go to panchgani. He hires a Taxi (Meru cool cab, didnt no they have services from Mumbai to Panchgani😆). On the ways, Navya blurts out that she was in the bus but got down. Anant starts questioning her for her changed behavior. He notices that she will not say anything in front of taxi driver so he asks him to stop for 5 mins. Then the promo scene, he asks her why she is doing all this after lot of time waste she says she likes talking to him, meeting him and the grand dialog "tum paas hote ho to acha lagta hai) ..he steps back digesting what she said and then runs back and hugs her..first she has that "constipated look" then she surrenders. 

So nothing of the new promo is dream sequence...I thought about it yesterday and concluded (had written also) that Anant has already along the way realised that he is in love with Navya..that came across in today's episode. We were not privy to his inner voice as Navya's ..may be to show this confession/realization as twist.

Over all beautiful...love is in the air:-))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲
thank you so much for sharing that!! I absolutely can't wait to watch it now! lol ðŸ˜†
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just in confuse that really Anant in love?or is he want to know that Navya in love????case Anant is super fast na.....I didn't watch last part case my dad was with me...so can't watch na...
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
KYA? mai mar gayi i am dead
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruxana91

😲

thank you so much for sharing that!! I absolutely can't wait to watch it now! lol ðŸ˜†

Ya..Do watch it..Anant & Navya scenes are beautiful..and oops missed the family part ...Renuka couldnt say anything to her mom about Navya as that very moment gautam called her to say that she should stay back in her mayka for few more days as he has painted his house and new paint's smell is not good for her and baby (nerolac kyun nahi lagaya😆) and Rama looks like has convinced ANant's mom to find a girl (preferably one known to them) who can fit in their family for ANant and get him engaged ..shadi kuc din baad ho jaye to bhi chalega...
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

I just in confuse that really Anant in love?or is he want to know that Navya in love????case Anant is super fast na.....I didn't watch last part case my dad was with me...so can't watch na...

Anant is definitely in love and is aware of it also...we were not shown his introspection mode thats why the confusion.
md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I WANT TO SHARE 1 COMMENT WITH YOU ALL. WE ENJOY THEIR ROMANCE MORE THAN OTHER PARTS OF THE DRAMA. BUT I'M SURE AFTER THEY COME BACK FROM THE PICNIC, THERE WILL BE A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN BOTH OF THEIR FAMILY. NAVIA'S PARENTS WILL KNOW EVERYTHING AND FIX HER MARRIAGE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE AND ANANAT WILL BE FIXED FOR SAGUN. BOTH OF THEM WILL BE IN TRAP. BUT I HOPE ALL SHOULD BE WELL OTHERWISE THE POPULARITY WILL GO DOWN. WHAT DO U THINK?
ganga16tr thumbnail
awesomee..! thanks for the info! when will the full update be up?