Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birth Day Meri (mars14)! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
🤣😃Meri 🤗really hope you had a great Brithday🥳.Don't thank us😳..You really deserve😃 it..The return gift was really sweet. It was so real.I felt we were leaving it.Its like a dream come true.I think it will be like this if we meet.Thank you for such a personal & very loving return gift..Love you..& .Loved it.MARS rock!!!!!!!!!😛🤗

Abhii the OS was really very sweet & hilarious.Loved it.It was the best & sweet gift any friend ever given.The OS was so real.It really felt like the DAY  we became MARS in RADHU'S CC.It was one of the most pleasurable days of my life.😛 😆 Now about the video..😛 Really  great DIRECTION 😉 Each pictures you used where so nice.It remained me of CC times too!!🤣 The song  selection was the excellent .👏Great choice.

The OS was Merii's Birthday Day Gift  & The video was Bakri's Gift..😉😆 Loved both of them a lot!!

I think you made her really special & loved...🤗
Radhu thank you for making such a beautiful thread..It really made her Birthday more special.

Love you MARS.🤗Always together & rocking..

❤️
Edited by Anjali_12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
HAVE A GR8 TYM!!!!
GOD BLESS YEW!!!!!
LUV U LOADS!!!!!!!!
This content was originally posted by: Anjali_12

🤣😃Meri 🤗really hope you had a great Brithday🥳.Don't thank us😳..You really deserve😃 it..The return gift was really sweet. It was so real.I felt we were leaving it.Its like a dream come true.I think it will be like this if we meet.Thank you for such a personal & very loving return gift..Love you..& .Loved it.MARS rock!!!!!!!!!😛🤗

hey apii...ya i had bestest one...you all really had done a lot for me...becoming my frnd was most above all of themm...my best gift...u all made my bday speical...make me feel lyk a princess...i never thought about it that anyone wil do that all for me..but really thank to all for being the best true friends ...loved u a lottt...

Abhii the OS was really very sweet & hilarious.Loved it.It was the best & sweet gift any friend ever given.The OS was so real.It really felt like the DAY  we became MARS in RADHU'S CC.It was one of the most pleasurable days of my life.😛 😆 Now about the video..😛 Really  great DIRECTION 😉 Each pictures you used where so nice.It remained me of CC times too!!🤣 The song  selection was the excellent .👏Great choice.
yup abhis os was really really very awasum..loved it to the core of heart...becuming mars was the best felling...cant forget the dayy...hope that we soon get tym to spent tym lyk that again...video response i wil post u saw that their..but realy abhiii u made me day very special..

The OS was Merii's Birthday Day Gift  & The video was Bakri's Gift..😉😆 Loved both of them a lot!!
ya api u said realy true n i loved bothh
I think you made her really special & loved...🤗
Radhu thank you for making such a beautiful thread..It really made her Birthday more special.
ya thank u so much radhi for this thread...
mars u made my bday really speical so thank u so much love u all ...
Love you MARS.🤗Always together & rocking..
ya...hope we get free form our routine to do that masti again...mars forever
❤️

thank u so much to eeveryone for wishing me even we never talked its really very sweet of u all..thank u so much lovely people for ur wishes..u all made me fell speicall..n make my bday a really speical one..i wil never forgot that day thank u so muchh 
sg-muskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy bday dear 🤗🤗
Many Many happy returns of d day!
may god bless u!
love ya
muskaan
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey meeri
i m so sorry actually i was out
anywayz belated happy bday
may god bless
hope u enjoyed u r bday
happy bady once again
n coming to u r os
it was fab 
the friendship bond was great

...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ surbhi di
the os was awesome 
it was excellent n just perfect
superb
thnx a lot for this
This content was originally posted by: ...Mitali...

hey meeri

i m so sorry actually i was out
anywayz belated happy bday
may god bless
hope u enjoyed u r bday
happy bady once again
n coming to u r os
it was fab 
the friendship bond was great

thanks mitalii its okk 😃
thanks for ur wishes...the day was really a blast..😛
love take care
meri
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovelu Os meri n once again happy b day to u n may ALLAH  fulfil all ur wishes ...(aAMEEN)