Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birth Day Meri (mars14)! (Page 4)

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fend

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

charmee_sammy

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

(hey guyzz hello!!!! How r u all doing?????? Well coming on the topic today is birthday of one of my closest friend …..her name is bakri!!!! (oopsss sorryyy who actually adaat hai itni asaani se nhi jaegi!!! He he he) well her name is meeri aka mars_14…so I decided to make her birthday somewhat special for her n penned down n os for her!!!! I will be grateful if u guyzzz with me also make her feel special n wish her on this auspicious day of hers!!!!!!!)

(and as my bestest friend radhika made this very very beautiful n awesome birthday thread toh maine socha kyun na iska fayeda uthaya jaye n posted it here hope u all like ittt!!!!!)

Well the os goes at follows!!!!!!!!

Date :  May 13, 2011

time: 11:30 pm

it was 11:30 of night when the darkness has taken all over the brightness in the sky even the birds have taken over the cozy blankets n made themselves comfortable with their sweet cute n little children but……………….ya but wait we can see at this point of time when all the lights of all the houses were off!!! We can see a light still on ohhh …..their we can see a girl wearing green colour anarkali kurta pacing up down in her room mumbling something or the other!!!!! Ohh now lets go some more closer n see what this girl is mumbling!!!!!!!!!!

THE ROOM!!!!----------

"ohh god its still only 11:30 when will this 30 minutes pass???" she mumbled while walking in her room!!!!!!

She looked up as if she is talking to someone "ohh god!!! Why u always have to do this to me??? Huh???  Jab main chahti hoon ki time slow chale  tab lagta hai ki bhaag raha hai n when I want tht time runs fast tab itni slow chal raha hai!!!!! What is this yrrr??????" she said cutely but at point of time if one would have seen her face then they could have guessed tht ki " agar is samay iske saamne koi gaya toh bichare ko apni jaan se hath dhona padega!!!!!" (hehehe )

"Ohk now lets have a look at the time " she said being excited!!!!

It was 11:45……. Seeing this she again opened her chabar chabar mouth!!!!! "ae lo abhi tak sirf 15 minute hi hue hai ??? ufff ab main jaa rahi god !!!! I AM ANGRY!!!!!"

She lied down down on her bed n closed her eyes tightly n after some time again opened it with a flaw…."11:46 hmph………..11:47 urghhh……..11:50….now its enough I am going to sleep now!!!!" she kept on changing her side on the bed closing her eyes but did not slept but atlast khud se pareshan ho ke who 11:58 pe sone chali hai gayi!!!!!! He he he lllolzzz

Now it was around 8 in the morning when she woke!!!!!

She opened her eyes smiled in herself n half lying on her bed she patted herself " happy birthday meerriii……." N smiled broadly….

Then she immeaditely took her cell n impatiently look upon it but but

A thought crashed her little mind which has no brain!!!!!!!

"no missed call n no messages?????? Do they even remember tht today is my birthday????? " a frown appeared on her face!!!!!

"milne do sabko kisi se bhi baat nhi karoogi …….samajhte kya hai sab apne aapko ???? MERA birthday bhool gaye!!!!!! MERA???? Hmph" with this she keep on mumbling this n got ready for her college!!!!! "milne do sabko kisi  se nhi bolongi inki toh main……" she said with a threaty look on her face n sat in her car as the driver drove her to the college…..

She entered college still mummering n being pissed offf when someone said………

"oohhhooo janeman kahan chali???"  someone said behind her back she turned with a warning to look at the person!!!!!!

"kya hai radhu kyun subah subah pareshan kar rahi hai????" she said with an angry!!!!!!!!!

" arey arey yeh aaj ke mausam ko kya ho gya????? Kuch sahi nhi lag raha???? Oye bakri kya hua????" radhu said with a joking mood!!!!

When someone said frm behind

"hona kya hai radhu???? Samjha kar …..B –-A-K-R-I humare B-A-K-R-E  J-I-J-U  ko miss kar rahe hai" surabhi said  while entering the college from behind n both radhu n surabhi hi-fied each other!!! N started teasing her!!!! While revolving around her!!!!!!

" bholi si surat" surabhi sang teasingly

"aankho main masti " radhu sang while keeping her hand on meeri's shoulder

"dhoor khadi sharmaye" surabhi said while keeping her hand on meeri's other shoulder

"aahaaayyyeee" both sang n after tht all the three of them heartedly!!!!!!

"guyzzz tum bhi na!!!!!" meerrii said laughing " waise anjali kaha hai?????" the three of them looked at each other n a naughty smile appered on their lips………..

"aur kahan ho sakti hai???? " said radhu with the naughty smile

"W-A-S-H-R-O-O-M" the three of them said this in a choir as if singing some sort of song!!!!!!!!! N started laughing

"guyzzz bolo jo bolna hai I am here only" said someone  from back!!!!!

The three of them turned and and saw anjali behind them with a  deadly look when she started running behibd them to beat them!!!!!

After running they end up sitting on the canteen chairs n laughing whole heartedly!!!!!!!

"tumlog apni leg pulling ki aadat kabhi nhi chodoge na!!!!" anjali said while drinking juice

"kya karey anjali!!!!! Aadat se majboor hain!!!!!" surabhi said n again all of them started laughing ……..

Bakri looked at the three confusingly n thought  y they did not wished her?????

"well guyzzz tum log kuch bhool toh nhi rahe ho?????"she said bitting her lip to the three present

"kya aaj kuch  s-p-e-c-i-a-l hai kya???? Maine kuch miss kiya kya???? (Same old dialougue!!!!!lolzzz) said anjali…..

"achchaw!!!!!!!" with her eyebrow up radhu said

"bakri aaj kuch s-p-e-c-i-a-l hai kya???? " radhu said

"arey guyzz samjho na aaj bakri aur bakra jiju ki anniversary hogi!!!!" surabhi said teasingly!!!!!! Waiting for a smack across her shoulders from meeri!!!!!!!!!

"ooouuuccchhh" surabhi said rubbing her shoulders making a bichara face

"agali baar bola na abhii toh zinda nhi chodungi!!!!!" meeri said

Note: ohk guyzzz now u all be knowing the pet names!!!!!!

Meerrii-bakri

Radhika-radhu!!!!

Surabhi – abhiii

Anjali-anjali (bichari ko kuch mila nhi he he he )

"kyun bakri Sharma gyi kya???? Humare j-i-j-u ka naam sun ke??? Huh??? " radhu said teasingly

"guyzzz ab bas karo bichari ko  au tang mat karo let her keep something private to herself ab kuch baatein hoti hai jo u know friends ke saath share nhi kar sakte u know ahem ahem!!!!!" anjali said teasing meerriii

"anjali ab tum bhi start ho gyi?????" meerriii said

"kyun tune hume koi machine samajh rakha hai kya jo hum start hi jaenge???? " said surabhi laughing

"ufff main kahan phas gyi???? " said meerrii with a bichara look n the rest of them surpreesed their laugh!!!!!!

After the teasing session the three of them went to their class n after so called boring lectures they met each other on the main gate n chatted with each other for quite some time n in this "some time" meerri was getting frustrated each and every time with thoughts running in her tiny brain "yeh aaj sab ko ho kya gya??? In logon ko mera b day yaad nhi??? Maine bataya toh tha!!!! Par phir bhi bhool gaye???? Arey aise kaise bhoolenge main bhoolne nhi doongi!!!! Chalo poochti hoon!!!!" then she broke her chain of thoughts n get in between the conversation

"toh guyzzz aaj ke kya plans hai????" meerri asked

"ohhh don't talk about it yrrr aaj ka day toh bas kuch household items ki shopping karni hai aur phir kuch zaroori samaan bhi lena hai I guess" anjali said with a deep sigh!!!!!!!

"ohh n vt abt u radhu???? " asked meeri crossing her fingers behind her back

"nthng yrrr just going to study!!!!!" radhu replied smiling!!!!

"study????what radhu????" surabhi said with a suspicious look

"study matlab padhai karni hai yrrr!!!!!" radhu said hiding something

"padhai karni hai yaa…………????" surabhi said naughtily while teasing radhu by making her elbow mmove in her stomach

"shut up kamini!!!!!!" radhu said with a fake anger

N hearing this all of them burst out laughing…………

"achcha chalo guyzzz mujhe abhi jaana hai zaroori kaam hai …….

Tum logon se baad main baat karti hoon" surabhi excused

"chalo guyzzz ab main bhi chalti hoon need to go….now" anjali said

"achcha chalo hum bhi chalte hain "radhu said

Then all of them bid bye to each other n went to their homes while bakri stayed their with a gloomy face

"kisi ko bhi mera birthday yaad nhi tha!!!!!!!! Kisi ko bhi nhi!!!!!!" she thought sadly and then went to her home with a sad face!!!!!!

When she entered her home it was dark n she was confused n scared to see it dark n then she can feel someones presence their she shouted "KAUN HAI??????? KAUN HAI????"

No one replied tht made her more scared!!!!!

Again she said " k-a-u-n     h-a-i ????? "

Then she taking a deep breadth went towards the switch n turn on the lights and …………..

"S U R P R I S E…………" she was shocked seeing everyone smiling faces standing their with  gifts in their handsss

"H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y  M E E R I I I " they all shouted together

N meerriii was lyk ??????????????

Then surabhi , radhika and anjali came n wished her happy birthday all of them hugged each other……..

"guyzzz it was …….i don't know what to say u all remembered?????"

She said not believing

"of course we remembered bakri how can we forget ur b day huh???" anjali said n hugged

"of course aise kaise bhool jae???? " radhika said

"marna hai kya??? " surabhi completed

N all of them smiled n then hugged it each other……….

"mera gift??" meerri demanded

"ohk well it's a video from all of us sooo I hope u like it" surabhi said

"of course I will jst give me the cd I will see it!!!!!! " meerri said with excitement

Surabhi handed her the cd while the other two suppressed their laugh while meerri went and pt it in hwe dvd to see it excitedly……

Video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q42evGRkSk4

(I edited it bakri n m very baddd at it hope u like it!!!!)

After the video meerri was lyk…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

And now let the birthday girl complete it…………….

N this day the day ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------this was a small gift from A R S to M on her birthday!!!!!!

-----------------happy birthday meerriii

-----------------------love radhika,anjali di and surabhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12358674ginny09...Mitali...Anjali_12CrazyMSSwaNia_2preety88SandCastle.--jiya--..-Ayesshhaa-..aashizincharmee_sammy

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginny09Anjali_12

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

HEY DEAR MERU………..

Wish U A Very Very Super Duper…Fantastic…and Memorable Birthday

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.

Happy Birthday Cake

Cake

Eat a little
Eat a lot
Eat untill you have to stop!

Visit: All About friendster

May your birthday be happy
And then through the year
May God bless and guide you
And always be near

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more
And nothing but hapiness come through your door

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more
And nothing but hapiness come through your door

With Lots Of Love

Your Rija Aappiii

CrazyMS

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
heyyy meri..Hug
wish u a very very happy birthday..
may all ur wishes n dreams come true..Tongue
njoy ur bday to d fullest..Party
have a gr88 day..
love
Shreya..
@radhi di-amazing threadThumbs Up

CrazyMS

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Happy birthday meri. Many many happy returns of the day.

CrazyMS

Go to top