India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

No way..papa ..again??? (Page 3)

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
They really need to be a married couple first before deciding on having a baby. Before they did not have a choice and every thing revolved around geets and baby's health but now they can just be a normal married couple. When geet had the MC maan thought that for them to move forward and be happy again they needed to have a child but I don't think it was a good idea then and isn't one now. They both still need to get close more intimate more connected and strong so they can decide its time for them to have baby. wonder what they have planned for the future track there is the dev nandini track and possible revelation of DEV/Maan but also Dev's past. Also once they go back to delhi we might get the Anni/Arjun situation maybe a wedding there. I really hope they don't have geet get preggars and have complications or have her be told she can't have a baby it'll be so classic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rania786

I am hoping it is just CVs polite way of saying 'lets do it babe'ROFL
ROFL..this politeness gave me a heart attack...shoot it!! I was like is he out of his mind..here they are sitting cutely on the swing...and blast!! baby???!!!Confused...i thought i had misheard...Big smile[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean...here I was with a smile on my face after watching LDL song and dance and Geet waiting by the swing and than out of the blue BAAAM PAPA ... and I am like Confused...kinda killed that whole episode for meStern Smile
[/QUOTE] ROFL..it did...and then i started laffing...my reaction...we tolerated it only coz it was GC..some other actor would have looked a fool mouthing those ridiculous words...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rania786Echoesofpassion

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manny136

They really need to be a married couple first before deciding on having a baby. Before they did not have a choice and every thing revolved around geets and baby's health but now they can just be a normal married couple. When geet had the MC maan thought that for them to move forward and be happy again they needed to have a child but I don't think it was a good idea then and isn't one now. They both still need to get close more intimate more connected and strong so they can decide its time for them to have baby. wonder what they have planned for the future track there is the dev nandini track and possible revelation of DEV/Maan but also Dev's past. Also once they go back to delhi we might get the Anni/Arjun situation maybe a wedding there. I really hope they don't have geet get preggars and have complications or have her be told she can't have a baby it'll be so classic.
precisely...that baby statement just gave me goosebumps...of the wrong kind...and my thoughts were hopefully the cvs dont even think of venturing in that zone again...really dont wanna see..cant be mummy and find another woman with a tummy..and want baby..cant have baby ...kind of nonsense...that fear made me make this post...god forbid!!Angry
Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I kinda feel the same way ...dude you have not even kissed her yet!!!! and straight away PAPA!!!! she just recovered from a miscarriage.. it takes time both physically and mentally to get over that... ...

I think so tooo...maybe he could say "geet mujhe tum apne khet dikhana le chalogi!!!!!!!"ROFL

rania786eveline

rania786 Groupbie
rania786
rania786

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

ROFL..this politeness gave me a heart attack...shoot it!! I was like is he out of his mind..here they are sitting cutely on the swing...and blast!! baby???!!!Confused...i thought i had misheard...Big smile

I know exactly what you mean...here I was with a smile on my face after watching LDL song and dance and Geet waiting by the swing and than out of the blue BAAAM PAPA ... and I am like Confused...kinda killed that whole episode for meStern Smile
[/QUOTE] ROFL..it did...and then i started laffing...my reaction...we tolerated it only coz it was GC..some other actor would have looked a fool mouthing those ridiculous words...[/QUOTE]

I am wondering how GC said it with a straight face?? LOLI think if it had been DD in the scene instead of a body double, both of them would have cracked upROFL

Echoesofpassioneveline

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i have posted same thing another post. i think it's just a statement to tell geet that he wanted to have physical relationship with her. not that he is in hurry to be father. he can't say directly to geet let's have srLOL. u know what i mean so he just use this line and in a mature way tooo. sooo don't think he will make geet preggy at one timeWink

Echoesofpassionrahmona_pakswe

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Maan's a sly one LOL he knew Geet was not letting him come close - so he thought he'd pull out the guns and emotionally blackmail her (which is sooo wrong) saying about a baby (she was so happy as well - being her chulbuli self - he opened old wounds!) but as so many of u have said - they need to be a married couple first! plus she only just had a miscarriage! Doesn't he want Maaneet time before Maaneet baby comes?! Altho even i think its just a clever way of him saying Geet lets get into the sack LOL

But NOOO cv's dont make Maan a papa so soon! I swear if they make Geet pregnant after this ahem ahemEmbarrassed she's one fertile girl! LOL 

Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 May 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
It is a pathetic idea...SR ke baad everyday romance should continue between Manneet..Embarrassed

Go to top