Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eveline

I know most of u all must be going gaga over Maan's last line...but i was kind of taken a aback by that...but i did read something in one more post...there is atleast one person who feels like me on this forum...

C'mon...when Maan n Geet met...Geet was already preggers so they did not have a choice...but now...first n foremost...Maan i hope realises that Geet is pretty young in age...and secondly..they have barely started their married life...not even reached the very important intimacy stage...and i always thought Maan was a very mature person...somehow this statement was so not Maan..why this hurry??

Parenthood is a big responsiblity...and it definitely affects the married life...i was hoping that Maaneet have a good married run...before this topic crops up again..plzz cvs think...whats the rush for such a momentous step again???!!

i agree on this no baby talk plsss ruins the romance .its too early now only she had abortion take a baby step.
geet is very young now i don't know about maan's age but an yr or 2 will be perfect atleast enjoy ur freedom rest u can have later i think these lines were kept in a hurry for indicating SR or hurried episode to get to ME.
but the lines were nothing going well with the scene.
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true!!!! SR mana le yaa😉r!!! abhi to saari zindagi pari hai bacha paida kerne k liye😆... hehehehehehehehe😆... SR to uss ka huq hai BOSS☺️... magar bacha aa gaya to romance kum ho sakta hai or drama will also end sooon and i so not want this to happen😒... samjha karo CV's... bacha next year👍🏼... iss year  sirf or sirf ROMANCE☺️...
🤣 🤣 🤣
AGREE WID ME OR NOT????
a good post....

🤣
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know most of u all must be going gaga over Maan's last line...but i was kind of taken a aback by that...but i did read something in one more post...there is atleast one person who feels like me on this forum...

C'mon...when Maan n Geet met...Geet was already preggers so they did not have a choice...but now...first n foremost...Maan i hope realises that Geet is pretty young in age...and secondly..they have barely started their married life...not even reached the very important intimacy stage...and i always thought Maan was a very mature person...somehow this statement was so not Maan..why this hurry??

Parenthood is a big responsiblity...and it definitely affects the married life...i was hoping that Maaneet have a good married run...before this topic crops up again..plzz cvs think...whats the rush for such a momentous step again???!!

Totally agree.  They need to become a "real" married couple first.  At the moment, Maan can't get enough of Geet, how in he heck is he going to make room for a baby in his life?  Their married life started out with obstacles which were so very recently removed.  Abhie bhee there's talk of  "sawaal / jawaab"in their relationship when there should not be any such issues between them.  So...guys, take it easy, enjoy each other and a very real  "2nd honeymoon" (know what I mean).  No questions...no answers...just precious moments.  Put this "papa" business on the back burner for now.
qura thumbnail
aarrgghh cv's have gone mad😡 what the hell is this? why a baby?? they r a fresh married couple n so young !!
maan should say to geet that she has study or come to the office.. she is too young to be a mom😡😡
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

I am sure he meant SR 😆 but came out with "papa" instead

🤣🤣...OMG..what a mistake...main SR karna chahta hoon..and instead..papa banna chahta hoon...!!
manny136 thumbnail
They really need to be a married couple first before deciding on having a baby. Before they did not have a choice and every thing revolved around geets and baby's health but now they can just be a normal married couple. When geet had the MC maan thought that for them to move forward and be happy again they needed to have a child but I don't think it was a good idea then and isn't one now. They both still need to get close more intimate more connected and strong so they can decide its time for them to have baby. wonder what they have planned for the future track there is the dev nandini track and possible revelation of DEV/Maan but also Dev's past. Also once they go back to delhi we might get the Anni/Arjun situation maybe a wedding there. I really hope they don't have geet get preggars and have complications or have her be told she can't have a baby it'll be so classic.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: rania786

I am hoping it is just CVs polite way of saying 'lets do it babe'🤣

🤣..this politeness gave me a heart attack...shoot it!! I was like is he out of his mind..here they are sitting cutely on the swing...and blast!! baby???!!!😕...i thought i had misheard...😃[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean...here I was with a smile on my face after watching LDL song and dance and Geet waiting by the swing and than out of the blue BAAAM PAPA ... and I am like 😕...kinda killed that whole episode for me😳
[/QUOTE] ROFL..it did...and then i started laffing...my reaction...we tolerated it only coz it was GC..some other actor would have looked a fool mouthing those ridiculous words...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: manny136

They really need to be a married couple first before deciding on having a baby. Before they did not have a choice and every thing revolved around geets and baby's health but now they can just be a normal married couple. When geet had the MC maan thought that for them to move forward and be happy again they needed to have a child but I don't think it was a good idea then and isn't one now. They both still need to get close more intimate more connected and strong so they can decide its time for them to have baby. wonder what they have planned for the future track there is the dev nandini track and possible revelation of DEV/Maan but also Dev's past. Also once they go back to delhi we might get the Anni/Arjun situation maybe a wedding there. I really hope they don't have geet get preggars and have complications or have her be told she can't have a baby it'll be so classic.

precisely...that baby statement just gave me goosebumps...of the wrong kind...and my thoughts were hopefully the cvs dont even think of venturing in that zone again...really dont wanna see..cant be mummy and find another woman with a tummy..and want baby..cant have baby ...kind of nonsense...that fear made me make this post...god forbid!!😡
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rania786

I kinda feel the same way ...dude you have not even kissed her yet!!!! and straight away PAPA!!!! she just recovered from a miscarriage.. it takes time both physically and mentally to get over that... ...

I am hoping it is just CVs polite way of saying 'lets do it babe'🤣

I think so tooo...maybe he could say "geet mujhe tum apne khet dikhana le chalogi!!!!!!!"🤣
rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🤣..this politeness gave me a heart attack...shoot it!! I was like is he out of his mind..here they are sitting cutely on the swing...and blast!! baby???!!!😕...i thought i had misheard...😃

I know exactly what you mean...here I was with a smile on my face after watching LDL song and dance and Geet waiting by the swing and than out of the blue BAAAM PAPA ... and I am like 😕...kinda killed that whole episode for me😳
🤣..it did...and then i started laffing...my reaction...we tolerated it only coz it was GC..some other actor would have looked a fool mouthing those ridiculous words...

I am wondering how GC said it with a straight face?? 😆I think if it had been DD in the scene instead of a body double, both of them would have cracked up🤣