Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: souroj

He will only give dialogues. I don't think he has any clue abt what is happening. Later everyone will laugh as if Veer and Satya were cracking jokes.

I agree with you ... that scene where veer was mouthing great dialogues was just time pass.. maybe to get audience to think that something major is going to happen... but we know it very well that nothing ever happens in UT...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh good those maasti scenes of IT look so artificial and childish... ๐Ÿคขyuckksss... 
and souraj is right.. y do they put in so much of effort to potray tapasya smarter than iccha.. .
bu the precap was the funniest.. pappu tho pappu.. nobody can beat him in pappuism.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kya dialogues.. jaise koi 80 movie ki tharah - khaadaan, shaan, jab-tak-mein-hu... baap re๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shahima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This serial has gone been completely ruined lately.
 Veer is no longer Veer, he's not hero material anymore, since feb/march 2011.
They show hardly any Veecha scenes, now only Iccha and Tappu scenes which is irritating to watch because Tapasya still wants Veer.
Its also wierd how Iccha acting all cheesy with her when  she nows tapasya's still after her husband!!!

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahima

This serial has gone been completely ruined lately.
 Veer is no longer Veer, he's not hero material anymore, since feb/march 2011.
They show hardly any Veecha scenes, now only Iccha and Tappu scenes which is irritating to watch because Tapasya still wants Veer.
Its also wierd how Iccha acting all cheesy with her when  she nows tapasya's still after her husband!!!

Even if they show Veecha scenes Paapu is always worried abt TRAP baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and Iccha is worried abt Satya and Sanchi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Both of them looks worried all the time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by souroj - 12 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IisBliss

oh good those maasti scenes of IT look so artificial and childish... ๐Ÿคขyuckksss... 

and souraj is right.. y do they put in so much of effort to potray tapasya smarter than iccha.. .
bu the precap was the funniest.. pappu tho pappu.. nobody can beat him in pappuism.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kya dialogues.. jaise koi 80 movie ki tharah - khaadaan, shaan, jab-tak-mein-hu... baap re๐Ÿ˜†

Not only smarter after few days they will show her more mahaan than Iccha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Both TAPKI will give each other competition on mahaanta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Veer's dialogue in the precap will be regarding the chess game...nothing major. Just wait and see๐Ÿ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CVS ke dimaag pe deemak (termites) lag gaya hai. only bits and parts are working, the rest of its is khokhla.

can we lend some brains to these dumbed CVs?

Special Episode?? kiske liye special tha? i'm sure not for the viewers.

I fastforward and watch these days. nothing "special" in this serial anymore.
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching this bakwaas soap