Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey a new and nice concept looking forward to this.
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey!!!!!👏
 this was a really nice part, so pia have a *TERRIBLE* past... a man eating hr brother😲...who was that man😕 ... i hope the mysteries solve soon...continue soon and thanks fr the pm❤️
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
        accidents
eating him or doing somthing with his teeth teering and sucking making noises wen paul did when he ate his dog food
for a moment pia was frozen the whole world had changed and everything seemed like dreamthen she heard somebody screaming then she heard sumone screaming and her throat hurt and she knew it was her 

and the tall man looked at her

he lifted his head and looked at her and she knew that his face alone was going to give her nightmares forever

not that he was ugly . but he had hair as red as blood and eyes that shone like gold like an animal there was a  light in them she had ever seen 

she ran then she knew it was wrong to leave angad but she was too scared to stay she wasnt brave ;she was a baby bu she couldnt help it she was still screaming as she turned around and darted through the flap in the tent 

almostdarted through her head and shoulders got outside and she saw the red plastic rising above her --- and then a hand clamped on the back of her sweat shirt a big strong hand that stopped her in midflight pia was helpless as a baby kitten against it 

but as she was dragged back into the tent she saw something her mother was coming around the corner of the of the climbing structure she heard pia screaming 

her mother's eyes bcome big and her mouth was open and she was moving fast  she was cuming 2 save pia 

mommeee!
pia screamed and she was back inside  the tent the man threw her to one side the way a kid at preschool would  throw a  crumbled paper  in  bin pia landed hard and felt pain her leg which wd normally made her cry now she hardly noticed it she was starring at angad who was lying on the gound near her

angad looked strange his body was like a rag dolls arm and legs flopped out his skin was white his eyes were staring straight up at the top of the tent 

there were two big holes in his throat with blood all around them

pia whimpered she was too frightend to scream  anymore  but just  then she saw  white daylight and a figure in front of it mommy mommmy was pulling the tent flap open mommy was inside looking around for pia 

that was when the worst thing happen  the worst and the strangest thing happen the thing police never believed when pia told police later

pia  saw her mother mouth open saw her mother looking at her  about to say something  and she heard  a voice  but it wasnt mommy voice

and it want an out loud voice it was inside her head 
wait ! there s nothing wrong here but u need to stand very still 

precap  past

Edited by mangona - 12 years ago
mansim thumbnail
ohh nice part👏👏
cant wait to find out more😆
update soon😉
thanks for the pm😃
mangona thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

ohh nice part👏👏

cant wait to find out more😆
update soon😉
thanks for the pm😃

ur welcum its not complete yet
mansim thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

ur welcum its not complete yet

hey i was commenting on the first part😆😆
guess i was late😆
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
interesting..i'd like to know who this voice is..i think it's the person who will make her vampy slayer. 😆
mangona thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

interesting..i'd like to know who this voice is..i think it's the person who will make her vampy slayer. 😆

the  person whose voice is this wil b reveled much later
katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm nice update dude... interestin.. Piya was wonderful.. poor thing.. had such a horrid past.. update soon.. and thanks for the pm.!! 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
poor Piya and Angad...that Vampire was soo heartless and brutal...I wonder whose voice it is...lovely Update...continue soon dear!