love can never b easy part 2 pg 5 upt 18th may - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
helloo chap 1 here it is
                horrible bday
it happend at pia s bday,the day she turned 5 years old .
can v go in the play area?  piya was having her bday at carnival and it has biggest slides and tubes she had ever seen 
ok kitten ( her mother affectionetly called her) ,"but take care of angad  hes not fast as u r "these were the last words her mother had said 2 her
pia didnt have 2 told ,though she also took care of angad :he was a whole month younger then she was and he wasnt even going 2 kindergarten next year. he had silky black hair,blue eyes and a very sweet smile .pia had dark hair ,too ,but her eyes were green as emeralds ,mommy always said .green as cat's 
as they climbed through the tubes she kept glancing back him and when they got to a long row of vinyl-padded stairs -slippery and easy to slide off of - she held her out a hand to help him up 
angad bemed at her .his tilted blue eyes shining with adoration.when they both crawled to the top of stairs,piya let go of his hands 
she was heading towards the spiderweb,a big room entirely made of rope and net. every often she glanced through a  fish bowl window in one of tubes and saw her mother waving at her from below . but then another mother came to talk to her and pia stopped looking out .parents never seemed to talk and wave at same time 
she concentrated on getting through the tubes,which smelt like a plastic with a hint of old socks .she pretended she was a rabbit in a tunnel and she also keeps an eye on angad ... until they got to the base of spider web
it was far in the backs  of the climbing structure there were no other kids around big or little and almost no noise 
a white rope with knots at regular intervals stretched above pia higher and higher , leading to the web itself " okay u stay here, and i will go up and c how u do it " she said to angad .this  was a sort of fib . the truth was she didnt thought  angad could make it , and if she waited 4 him neither of them would get up 
" no i dont want u 2 go wdout me", angad said with a lot of anxiety in his voice 
" its only going 2 take a  second ",pia said .she knew what he was afraid of , and she added , " no big kids r going to come and push u " 
angad was still looked doubtful .piya said thoughtfully 
" dont u want chocolate cake wen v get to my house ?"
it wasnt even a veiled threat . angad looked confused  then sighed heavily and nodded okay i wil wait 
and those were the last words pia heard him say 
wen she climbed the rope .it was even harder then she thought it wd b but wen she got to the tp it was wonderful .the whole world was squiggly moving mass of neting .she had to hang on both hands to keep her balance  and try to curl her feets around the rough quvvering lengths of cables 
she cd feel the air and sunlight . she laughed with exhilaration and bounced ,looking at the colored plastic tubes all around her
when she looked for angaad he was gone 
pia stomach tensed he had to b here he promised to wait here
but he wanst she cd c the entire padded room below the spiderwebs from here it was empty 
okay he must have gone back though the  tubes pia made her way ,stagering and swaying ,from  one handhold to another until she got to the rope . then she climbed down and stuck her head in a tube , blinking the dimness 
angad ? her voice was a muffled echo .there was no answer and she cd c tube was empty 
 pia had very bad feeling in her stomach . in her head , she kept herring her mother say ,take care of angad but she hadnt take care of him and he cd b anywhere now, lost in the giant structure ,mayb crying , maybe getting shoved around by big kids. maybe even going to tell her mother

this was wen she saw the gap in padded room
it was big enough for a  four year old or very slim 5 years old to get through a space between 2 cushiony walls that led to out side and pia knew immediately that this was were angad was gone it was like him to tAKE  the quickest way out he was probaly on his way to tel her mother right now 
pia was ver slim 5 years old she wiggled through the gap , only sticking once.  then she was outside , breathless in the dusty shade
she was about to head towards the  front of the climbing structure when she noticed the tent flap flutering
the tent was made of shiny vinyl sheets and its red and yellow straps were more colourful then the slides .the loose flap moved in the breezeand pia saw that any1 cd come and left this up and walk inside
angad wdnt have gone there but there was a odd feeling 
she stared at the flap , hesitating smelling dust and popcorn  in the air. iam brave she told herself and 

all the chappy wd b postec later

Edited by mangona - 12 years ago
res

Edited:

First of all...me so happy...me first! Anyways the Update was nice and scary...Where did Angad go...and what about that scary place...Very welll explained and written! Thanks for the PM!
Wanna see what shape the story takes and will defo be waiting for Updates! Keep PMing me!
Awesome work!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
continued from above 
and siddled forward she pushed on the tent beside the flap to widen the gap and she stretched her neck and peered inside
it was to dark to c anything  but the smell of popcorn was stronger and pia  moved farther and farther until she was actually in the tent and her eyes adjusted and she realized and she wasnt alone 
there was a tall man in the tent  he was wering a long light colored trench coat even though it was warm outside  he didnt seem to notice pia bcoz he had sumthing in his arms , and his head was bent down to it and he was doing sumthing to it
 and then pia saw what he was doing  and she knew grownups had lied when they said ogres and monsters and the things in fairytale werent real 
bcoz the tall had angad  and he was eating him

this isnt much but its important to reveal pia past
Originally posted by CIDMaaneetNaksh

res

Edited:

First of all...me so happy...me first! Anyways the Update was nice and scary...Where did Angad go...and what about that scary place...Very welll explained and written! Thanks for the PM!
Wanna see what shape the story takes and will defo be waiting for Updates! Keep PMing me!
Awesome work!
thanks der have u read full update 
and thank u
amazing dearπŸ‘
m so happy dat u updt.
too gud
superb dear.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika😊
             thnk u soo much for the pm dear..!! πŸ˜³Edited by katiehiwatari - 12 years ago
            hey mangona.. πŸ˜ƒthis was awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘ aw.. a big bad vampy man is eating angad..!!😑😑 poor him..!!!😭😭 i love Piya in ur ff..😳 she is brave as a 5 yr old and also responsible..!!πŸ‘ continue soon.. waiting..!!!  πŸ€—
Originally posted by karantakiar

amazing dearπŸ‘
m so happy dat u updt.
too gud
superb dear.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika😊
thanks😳
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

thnk u soo much for the pm dear..!! πŸ˜³
ur welcum
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

hey mangona.. πŸ˜ƒthis was awesome..πŸ‘πŸ‘ aw.. a big bad vampy man is eating angad..!!😑😑 poor him..!!!😭😭 i love Piya in ur ff..😳 she is brave as a 5 yr old and also responsible..!!πŸ‘ continue soon.. waiting..!!!  πŸ€—
 jxt wait and watch there is many twist and turns cuming