Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u said it correct. i was also thinking the same  hw they can hug?
i think navya have some feelings and she knew the fact..but Anant?

he likes her.but???not as she things..its my view only

i thinkd she is dreaming..

-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... exactly.. it was a bit weird for her as it ws happenin for the very first time... her family .. since her childhood had led a number of restrictions... so yeah... she ws kinda confused...

@Roshni. hehe... yea!!!! when i ws writin... i had morned Appy.. but somehow i wrote Appsy... dey r kinda interrelated... :p
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the duo looked awkward throughout the sequence...the very essence of anya is missing(this is not the couple i fell in love with)...the episodes offltate have been very random...moreover if this at all  was the confession  it was a rushed one i personally didn't find it engaging somehow the actors failed to evoke any emotions...it was rather plain & certainly didn't strike a chord with my heart...the show which had such a promising start is somewhere starting to loose its  grip...
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ermm.. i also didn't like the scene at all.. πŸ˜• i mean i didn't understand the whole scene.. what were the CV's trying to show? 
thou as a romantic scene it was good and i enjoy being a fan of them.. but.. actually frankly speaking the whole scene wasn't looked fake? 😲 i mean their expressions were fuull of flaws 🀒 being new cthey had perform very good in their scenes but today.. highly dissapointment! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
may be navya was dreaming? 😲 if it was real im sorry it rushed too fast! πŸ˜• Navya is slowly loosing its essence.. for me thou! πŸ₯±
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think its a dream but ya the story is goin way to fast I thoght they would show a bit more of them getting bekaboo!😭

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Come on u guys...plz stop being so critical...Im pretty sure the CV's have something new planned...this is probably not a typical love story where all the rootna n manana n shenanigan is shown first n then love..this show is different!! The story has just started..pllz be patient n allow the story to unravel!! Plzz just support Navya n AnYa...and allow the story to flow...everything will make sense later on!! *meaning no offense to anyone*  Love AnYa❀️
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i for one loved todays episode, what worries me though...the early confession will mean many heartbreaks ahead.   i dont think its a random scene, their emotions have been building up, but i think anant will brought back to reality when he returns home to his freaky family.  at the minute he just knows he likes spending time with navya and she feels the same...although hearing navya verbalise shocked him.

navya's expression initially was omg W*F she completely froze up (so NOT a dream) ...but again this was natural...when has she ever been hugged before by a a guy.  but then she did hug him back.

the downside...i would i have preferred anant to say something then hug her.  the run seemed to be a bit unnatural.

Edited by Hessa85 - 12 years ago