The confrontation scene was really fascinatin BUT?

-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!!!!!! The episode was amazingly intriguing... These positive vibes passed all through my body.. Lol... The goosebumps were visible... ;) Their hug... N the way Navya divulged her feelings.. My God!!it ws lovely... N Anant's emotions were clearly visible...both of them did emote dere parts with great interest... The only question that has been eatin me up is was Navya dreamin ?? Coz in the precap... Anant mentioned.. ' Tum yahan akeli mere bare mein soch rhi thi' n then Appsy arrived... Though the way he held her hand unnerved me but wat really happened?? Urm?????? :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think navya was scared tht appy will see them both together, however i think he will hide before appy can see him lol

the episode was too good today! :D cant stop smiling lol
wida thumbnail
am i the only one that didnt like itt>?? ehhehe
i dont know but it looked al so funy for mee..lol i was like hmm??

precape did look promising i think next epi wilk be good
but i was dissapointed with todays one
while the hug.. look at navyas expressions it really looked like get ff meee ewww heheheh
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly...all through tthe confrontation scene i was wondering whether it was the other way around...i mean...may be.. the hug was the dream and the kiss was the reality...πŸ˜•...don't know...cant wait for Monday😍...in either case i love it...it was a very good episode and very nicely done...β­οΈπŸ‘
πŸ‘
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wida

am i the only one that didnt like itt>?? ehhehe

but i was dissapointed with todays one
while the hug.. look at navyas expressions it really looked like get ff meee ewww heheheh

You didnt like todays episode??? OMG

She is new at the feeling thats why it maybe felt odd to her in the start, but she did hug him back in the end! But tomorrow, she's gonna jerk him away, we all know that!
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, it was funny.  Anant and Navya hugged each other, absolutely devoid of any feeling. They wore these constipated expressions, you know?! I did not understand the whole scene, though I still await the mature dimension of Anant to conquer, which I hope happens. Lately, he's been going the hormonal way. =]
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Actually, it was funny.  Anant and Navya hugged each other, absolutely devoid of any feeling. They wore these constipated expressions, you know?! I did not understand the whole scene, though I still await the mature dimension of Anant to conquer, which I hope happens. Lately, he's been going the hormonal way. =]

I sooo totally agree with you.. I never expected this from Anant... Waise itna bada bada lecture baba ko deta tha...What had happened to him? He even told Ranbeer tht he wudnt fall in love... Gosh i didnt expect it from him...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

I sooo totally agree with you.. I never expected this from Anant... Waise itna bada bada lecture baba ko deta tha...What had happened to him? He even told Ranbeer tht he wudnt fall in love... Gosh i didnt expect it from him...

Um, maybe Navya was imagining the whole thing or Anant's got something in pretext, we must not jump to conclusions, you know, it is a TV show and we're watching it cause it entertains us. Let us wait, if they continue to suck - we'd quit. πŸ€‘
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Um, maybe Navya was imagining the whole thing or Anant's got something in pretext, we must not jump to conclusions, you know, it is a TV show and we're watching it cause it entertains us. Let us wait, if they continue to suck - we'd quit. πŸ€‘

Hehehehe but they are cute tht u wudnt feel like quiting..
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Appsy-

Hey!!!!!! The episode was amazingly intriguing... These positive vibes passed all through my body.. Lol... The goosebumps were visible... ;) Their hug... N the way Navya divulged her feelings.. My God!!it ws lovely... N Anant's emotions were clearly visible...both of them did emote dere parts with great interest... The only question that has been eatin me up is was Navya dreamin ?? Coz in the precap... Anant mentioned.. ' Tum yahan akeli mere bare mein soch rhi thi' n then Appsy arrived... Though the way he held her hand unnerved me but wat really happened?? Urm?????? :/

As you put it very rightly, it was a feeling being all positive. Her feelings were so natural. I don't think Navya is dreaming, she would be lost in her thoughts of the aftermath of the scene. She never thought she would fall in love, but here she is standing after confessing her feelings! But I'm so surprised to see it this early!

@ Bold:

πŸ˜† you are too involved with the show aren't you? You put your name here instead of Appy's name? Sorry no offence but just to see how much addicted and immersed you were.πŸ˜† Sorry!