Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

The confrontation scene was really fascinatin BUT?

-Appsy- IF-Rockerz
-Appsy-
-Appsy-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey!!!!!! The episode was amazingly intriguing... These positive vibes passed all through my body.. Lol... The goosebumps were visible... ;) Their hug... N the way Navya divulged her feelings.. My God!!it ws lovely... N Anant's emotions were clearly visible...both of them did emote dere parts with great interest... The only question that has been eatin me up is was Navya dreamin ?? Coz in the precap... Anant mentioned.. ' Tum yahan akeli mere bare mein soch rhi thi' n then Appsy arrived... Though the way he held her hand unnerved me but wat really happened?? Urm?????? :/

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxdeeps07Fallen AngelsamratrocksHowlarious

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I think navya was scared tht appy will see them both together, however i think he will hide before appy can see him lol

the episode was too good today! :D cant stop smiling lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxramsiArhiliciousLOVE

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
am i the only one that didnt like itt>?? ehhehe
i dont know but it looked al so funy for mee..lol i was like hmm??

precape did look promising i think next epi wilk be good
but i was dissapointed with todays one
while the hug.. look at navyas expressions it really looked like get ff meee ewww heheheh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scrpnglThaniyah_K

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
exactly...all through tthe confrontation scene i was wondering whether it was the other way around...i mean...may be.. the hug was the dream and the kiss was the reality...Confused...don't know...cant wait for MondayDay Dreaming...in either case i love it...it was a very good episode and very nicely done...StarClap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxArhiliciousLOVEarnabchaudhuri1

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

am i the only one that didnt like itt>?? ehhehe

but i was dissapointed with todays one
while the hug.. look at navyas expressions it really looked like get ff meee ewww heheheh

You didnt like todays episode??? OMG

She is new at the feeling thats why it maybe felt odd to her in the start, but she did hug him back in the end! But tomorrow, she's gonna jerk him away, we all know that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Actually, it was funny. Wacko Anant and Navya hugged each other, absolutely devoid of any feeling. They wore these constipated expressions, you know?! I did not understand the whole scene, though I still await the mature dimension of Anant to conquer, which I hope happens. Lately, he's been going the hormonal way. =]

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxarri-spy06MAYURIKTApheonix1madhu_sridharMagicLanternwida

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Actually, it was funny. Wacko Anant and Navya hugged each other, absolutely devoid of any feeling. They wore these constipated expressions, you know?! I did not understand the whole scene, though I still await the mature dimension of Anant to conquer, which I hope happens. Lately, he's been going the hormonal way. =]

I sooo totally agree with you.. I never expected this from Anant... Waise itna bada bada lecture baba ko deta tha...What had happened to him? He even told Ranbeer tht he wudnt fall in love... Gosh i didnt expect it from him...

wida

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Originally posted by -Kanky-

I sooo totally agree with you.. I never expected this from Anant... Waise itna bada bada lecture baba ko deta tha...What had happened to him? He even told Ranbeer tht he wudnt fall in love... Gosh i didnt expect it from him...

Um, maybe Navya was imagining the whole thing or Anant's got something in pretext, we must not jump to conclusions, you know, it is a TV show and we're watching it cause it entertains us. Let us wait, if they continue to suck - we'd quit. Clown

Thaniyah_K

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index