Mistis thoughts 13th may 2011 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by misti73

Actually Angie Kanha's idol has been replaced by KK...I was comparing today with what they have shown in Mansarams house...there she used to pour out her feelings to Kanhas idol and then used to be apprehensive whether Shanti will see her and used to hide it...they showed the same thing today...Radhika pouring her heart out to KK and again hiding him when Mohini came in...hopefully that will change to pouring her heart out to Dev and hiding it from others and finally pouring her heart out to Dev and not have to care about others.
Misti, that is a good point.  Here she didn't bring the small Kanha idol to her room but kept him with the big idol.  Probably your scenario of Dev observing her putting sindoor on his feet would be shown at some point.  So she has no Kanha idol in her room.  When she asked Kanha to cure Rohan, she touched her necklace where the chain has been replaced from the black thread to a silver one.  But she is confiding in that photo.  

Pouring her heart to Dev would happen only once he stops being rude to her.  She was attracted immensely to adult Dev during her college period.  But now he is emotionally torturing her and hence can not be the person to whom she confides.  Once he stops rebuffing her and actually start standing up for her even if not accepting her as his wife, then the photo would be replaced by the real Dev.  Hope they show it according to your description.
Yes, Misti! I too love Daadaji's expreSsions. Imagine, a supposedly paralysed man is emoting so well. He will be Radhika' s main ally in the near future. Also loved the way Dev said Radhika. Subconsciously, he has always thought of her as that- never as Bhabhi or RadhikaJI. That is so important! Now he is starting to realize it consciously also. Like the way the CVs are slowly showing the thawing of Dev babu.

Oh, and the point about her feeling guilty for Rohan's accident, I feel that more than her feeling guilty, she is aware that her KK holds her guilty, so she's trying to shed that guilt by making him well again.
Originally posted by why6

Agree with you ,Misti , but how it will open a can of worms ...Radhika is not some modern girl from some big city , she believes in rituals ,  if somebody points out,  her putting sindoor in kanha,s feet , she hes answer for that she is married ,and will wait for her husband to put the sindoor, meanwhile i am putting it on Kanha,s feet  ...how will anyone know whom she is talking about , family thinks ,she is married to Rohan and Rohan is now kid , can not be done now ...So where is the problem , Dev, will be reminded that she is doing all this stuff for him with out her pestering him ... in fact it was in some other post that why Radhika is not shown putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet ...

Actually,  I am liking Radhika not wearing Sindoor.
 same with me 
 She was putting it on Kanha's feet due to society pressures.
Where was society pressure when nobody knew about her marriage , it was because the atmosphere she was brought up  but later on because of  her belief  ...Marriage for her is a sacred thing ,that's why she was in to all this stuff from childhood, because of that pandit...
  Now when her marriage didn't happen, why would she suddenly put Sindoor.
 Not in her maang , but on Kanha,s feet , continuously doing this ritual for long 12 years ,now all of a sudden you are not doing it ...Should not there be any reason for that IF not doing it
  Also it is meaningless as her situation is still the same as before.  Dev hasn't accepted her.  So sindoor's meaning is only when Dev puts in himself and accepts her as his wife freely.    

I am here with Misti that she continues to put it on Kanha's feet as before.  For now Dev is not going to puja ghar, so he won't see her  putting it on the feet.  But once he starts getting calm and start going for puja (small steps in accepting Radhika), he would see her putting it and understand anyway.
 Yes , i am trying to say the same thing
  No need for meaningless rituals.  In CB1,  Radhika put Sindoor in her maang because she was married to Dev and Dev wanted to marry her.  But she was told to wipe it off by Amma and Devki.  So doing that was her way of showing that she considers herself married to Dev.  

Agreed Angie , i will not like her to go on meaningless rituals , here the the putting sindoor on Kanha,s feet was the ritual she was doing for 12 years and Dev also knows this thing , if she stops now , Why she should stop now , only she and Dev know about incomplete marriage
[QUOTE=sia_lovely]

Thanks Misti...it was fun to read as always. 
Thanks.😉

Nice episode and loved the way Dev took Rads out of the situation deftly without anyone letting it know. He knew that she would stand there and try to appease Padma right then...which, although is good by intentions however the timing is wrong. Radhika should give Padma some time. Padma is hurt, angry, vexed, and is strongly believing that Rads is the reason for the ill fortune befallen on her son...and BB siding with Rads has only increased her anger! More than the superstition, she is now annoyed cuz no one is listening to her. Another thing she said...that no one ever listens to me in this house. I guess this was the contained anger from the past 12 yrs that she is lashing out now...BB would have rebuffed her earlier, but she must have remained quiet...but now she is lashing out at anyone and everyone, b'cuz her threshold has been crossed and she cannot limit herself. A small monologue needed from her to knw what had happened in the past 12 yrs!
Padmas tirade was sparked off by her superstitions which soon lead to ego tantrum to jealousy and then to her main grouse that no one is paying attention to what she is saying.  All these points were there in her character which were revealed to the audience one by one. This no one is listening to her has been building in her for a long time...she always used to give a look when badi bahu used to over rule her point of view...there was a mini outburst during Devs revolt when amma was walking out...Padma did not protest because Dev is being forced to marry, she reacted to badi bahus statement that Rohan listens to her and not the birth mother...and yesterday also she lashed out at Radhika because Radhika did not listen to her and walked in the room. Day before yesterday daima realised it and was gently pushing badi bahu to ask Padmas permission regarding the kitchen because the kitchen in Padmas domain. Dev realised that when Padma said that no one is listening to me and he handled the situation in such a way that it appears to her that he is listening to her. As for Padmas monologue some of us asked for that in the two weeks after the leap...but nothing was shown...now also nothing is being shown. If they don't show the monologue it looks as if she has suddenly woken up from her dream...her POV regarding why she kept quiet for so long will be helpful.

Hehe...Rohan calling Rads... "Pari...Pari mujhe khana do" That was so cute! However, Dev's scared expressions were funny. Hehe...he must have been wondering if she will shove the spoon directly in to my mouth...nahi main munh kholunga hi nahi! hehe.
Dev was scared there...he knew that Radhikas main intentions were to feed him. ðŸ˜†

Loved Dadajee's expressions...he cannot speak but his eyes do. 
Yes they do.

And true these people are taking everything at a snail pace when it is not needed...hope they do the same when it is needed...and dont rush as always!! Agree with Devina...they need to show Dev's mind! Please...we need to know whats going on in his brain and why is he behaving so rudely to Rads.!
Actually the slow thawing in Dev should be shown and I hope that the creatives do not rush it...he will snarl and snap because he is being pushed...there is no need to rush it. Devs POV, the more we ask the more the creatives won't show it.  ../QUOTE]
Originally posted by rajsri

Why6 ... i am looking forward to all the "Rohan making Dev jealous" scenarios  ... hope chunnu munnu dont deprive us of that ... I would like Dev to simmer for some more time

One of the side effects of Dev being mad at Rads is that he is also going against BB without realizing it  ... not being subservient to her as he has done in the past ...

Well virat did point it out to BB that Dev is going against her but BB might just put it down to Virat being Virat.
Musti/Why6 - I was wondering when Radhika returns home for Pugh phere, the loan sharks will once again come to the house and she will put herself in harms way by going to negotiate with them by giving her jewellry to them.   Chenu will know about it and will enlist Dev's help. Maybe then Dev will get frantic, worrying about her safety, realise how much he loves her and will have a total melt down. Only then will he fight, to keep her
for himself.
Originally posted by bholabear

Yes, Misti! I too love Daadaji's expreSsions. Imagine, a supposedly paralysed man is emoting so well. He will be Radhika' s main ally in the near future. Also loved the way Dev said Radhika. Subconsciously, he has always thought of her as that- never as Bhabhi or RadhikaJI. That is so important! Now he is starting to realize it consciously also. Like the way the CVs are slowly showing the thawing of Dev babu.

Oh, and the point about her feeling guilty for Rohan's accident, I feel that more than her feeling guilty, she is aware that her KK holds her guilty, so she's trying to shed that guilt by making him well again.

They should continue wuth the slow thawing of Dev...his tantrums and anger at Dev, because Radhika id forcing him to come out of his comfort zone...if they give Devs POV then it will even be better to show his inner turmoil.

Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti/Why6 - I was wondering when Radhika returns home for Pugh phere, the loan sharks will once again come to the house and she will put herself in harms way by going to negotiate with them by giving her jewellry to them.   Chenu will know about it and will enlist Dev's help. Maybe then Dev will get frantic, worrying about her safety, realise how much he loves her and will have a total melt down. Only then will he fight, to keep her
for himself.

well I hope that they do not show complete meltdown so quickly...that will mean that they are rushing the track. Dev coming to know will prompt him to do something to save either Chenu or Radhika and in this way again doing something for her but his real test should be choosing between Rohan and Radhika...that is where the meltdown hopefully will be shown.  
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Originally posted by misti73

Actually the slow thawing in Dev should be shown and I hope that the creatives do not rush it...he will snarl and snap because he is being pushed...there is no need to rush it. Devs POV, the more we ask the more the creatives won't show it.  
Misti, I have a feeling that they are going to rush it and again TRPs would be the factor.  Now they have brought this unique vrat from their CB manual which would make one's husband forgive them.  Now wasn't the initial forgiveness going to happen if Rohan got cured.  But it seems that Radhika's vrat would be used for this now.

Now Radhika's doesn't need to be forgiven for her actions in the temple.  It is all in Dev's mind and he is putting his own guilt on Radhika.  So instead of him forgiving Radhika, it should be shown that he is slowly realizing that it was Rohan's actions that caused his own injury and those accidents could have killed Radhika.  So his change from the rude behavior to gentleness should be because of his realization and not because due to vrat he has forgiven Radhika.

Yesterday's episode was good because Dev realized how badly Padma was behaving with Radhika and actually using him to justify her actions.  So it was awakening for him of a sort and they need to follow that path than showing more desperate actions of Radhika.  Can't understand why they make their leads so needy instead of dignified.

Radhika is so goal oriented because she has deep faith.  People who are passionate about their beliefs (this includes reformists, fanatics, inventors, etc.) are very opinionated and will not listen to others.  That's why it is hard for Radhika to believe that Dev doesn't believe in childhood marriage knowing fully well that it happened.  So that part is realistic.  

Now Dev will only believe in childhood marriage because he wants Radhika and eventually would fall for her deeply.  So the child marriage would make easy for him to put Radhika above his obligations without feeling guilty about it (this would eventually happen).  

If only they will not bring this rituals (vrats etc.) in a nice story, it would be good.  But they are so bent on copying the successful tracks of CB1 that they will do it anyway without thinking that those stories fit in the context of CB1.