Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri
Misti ... great thoughts as usual
I too liked dadaji today but still wish they would show his thoughts ... i hope he has a strong role going forward the way dadi did in CB1 ... he was one of the few characters i liked before the leap and i hope they continue to keep him around
we will go on wishing for Dev and dadajis thoughts but they won't show it...this has become like a game for them.
Dev very nicely diffused the situation between the 3 women ... kudos to him for doing that ... i hope the process of him softening does not happen overnight but they take it over a few days ... no one has referred to dev as servant until now in front of rads ... wonder when that will happen
They took Viraat very close to refering to Dev as servant...maybe that will be for something big when Viraat blows his top.
As far as rads is concerned, here are my thoughts
...she is very goal oriented and her goal is to be kk's wife ... she feels she is doing her dharm by fighting for her adhikar ... all of this has been either taught to her in her gurukul or she has picked up from listening to some priest tell her what the right thing to do is...yes and they made it clear today...and she is not that different from many people in the real world
--- her dad has basically supported her but always trusted that what she believes is right ... it is a relationship where he respects her as much as he loves her ... so she has not had anyone that she really loves tell her when she is not doing the right thing ... she has learnt to tune off shantha bcos she knows that she does not always have her best interests at heart
... She is not as intuitive about people as Rads from CB1 was ... she believes that by doing something good for people, she can win them over. So to some extent that shows her naivete
Combination of how she deals with Shanta and not be able to read people lead to this situation with Padma...
Also, she really believes that Dev will still take her as his wife even after she watched him just stand by as she went in to take the pheres ... she does not understand why he would stand by his obligations when she has basically made this her essence and something that she will fight for...yeh she does not get it that Dev might have other beliefs...she knows that he has but does not understand why.As for believing Dev will accept her, she is desperate...Dev was someone who was supposed to set things right and she has been clinging to that for 12 years...
- she pushed her way through to get kanha in the house, which i was happy with ... BB is so full of ego that she did not realize what she was dealing with ... but any other more shrewd woman would have picked on this...yes
- i like that they have made her more human ... that she has her faults - that she wants what she believes is her right ... but i hope the creatives show this as a learning for both her and dev and not as a sign of her or his mahaaness...yes and mahaness is what I am worried about.
- By coming to the house and pretending to be someone else's wife, she has risked her father's reputation ... dev has already told her that he would not accept her ... so she should have backed off...yes and this can and will create problems for her....
- as far as blaming herself for rohan's accident , i think she is subconsciously transferring whatever dev thinks to herself ... hope at some point of time dev takes responsibility too for his share in the mess ... and that they also rightfully blame rohan for getting so mad in the first place...I am afraid of this happening because this might prompt her to do things which she would not have done before. Guilt is a very strong emotion.
- i would like rads growth when she realizes that not all people may view the child marriage the way she does...yes
Let's see where they go from here ... really liked the drama today ...
oh btw ... oh no .. not another vrat...today they gave an explanation fr this that she is following what she has learned but why vrats again...can't understand wy the creatives are repeating the same things.
Avinash and Rubina were fabulous ...yes
Rohan was really cute today as a kid ...yes