Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: devina22

sorry guys everyone is welcome to their own interpertation

but how come nobody sees the anger that i see in dev every time he looks at radhika --why cant these writers show devs thought process--it is very frustrating to see dev behave like this towards rads(he stays  turning away from rads his nostrils flaring his glaring at her ok ok not all the time but most of the time)no male lead in any other show behaves as dev does towards the female lead for too long
maybe thats why as someone commented earlier that cb2 might be loosing veiwers --no one and i mean it no wants to see devs this kind of attitude towards rads
all of you who dont like my comments sorryy i want avina/radev to be the best and they are the best so why cant cb2 be the best show

I can see the anger in Dev and I can also understand the anger...but Devs POV needs to be told to the audience, which I don't know why the creatives are not showing. Actually most of the top shows have male leads who have behave like this with the female leads for a long time...they all had their own reasons like Dev here. The problem here is that Devs competitor is not any other male lead but Dev in CB1 who was extremely gentle, loving and understanding of Radhika...this Dev is a bit different because the circumstances are different. If the audience cannot leave the Dev inCB1 aside then they will have problems with this Dev and his behaviour towards Radhika and that is why the creatives should show his POV.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Bringing sindoor in now will open a can of worms here so its better they leave it alone...she can put sindoor on kanhas idol and there is no need for anyone to know why she is doing it...Dev will understand because he knows the significance of it.

Actually,  I am liking Radhika not wearing Sindoor.  She was putting it on Kanha's feet due to society pressures.  Now when her marriage didn't happen, why would she suddenly put Sindoor.  Also it is meaningless as her situation is still the same as before.  Dev hasn't accepted her.  So sindoor's meaning is only when Dev puts in himself and accepts her as his wife freely.    

I am here with Misti that she continues to put it on Kanha's feet as before.  For now Dev is not going to puja ghar, so he won't see her  putting it on the feet.  But once he starts getting calm and start going for puja (small steps in accepting Radhika), he would see her putting it and understand anyway.  No need for meaningless rituals.  In CB1,  Radhika put Sindoor in her maang because she was married to Dev and Dev wanted to marry her.  But she was told to wipe it off by Amma and Devki.  So doing that was her way of showing that she considers herself married to Dev.  
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can see the anger in Dev and I can also understand the anger...but Devs POV needs to be told to the audience, which I don't know why the creatives are not showing. Actually most of the top shows have male leads who have behave like this with the female leads for a long time...they all had their own reasons like Dev here. The problem here is that Devs competitor is not any other male lead but Dev in CB1 who was extremely gentle, loving and understanding of Radhika...this Dev is a bit different because the circumstances are different. If the audience cannot leave the Dev inCB1 aside then they will have problems with this Dev and his behaviour towards Radhika and that is why the creatives should show his POV.

Very well said Misti ... i have seen a lot of other shows have male leads who behave as badly as Dev does ... but the people who watched and are fans of CB1 are used to Dev being totally different and a lot are big fans of the old Dev ... this Dev grew up under very different circumstances from the other Dev ... his POV shld be shown (as they did in some of the episodes when he knew the match was for Rohan) to make the audience connect with him and not hanker after the old Dev
Angie12 thumbnail

Thanks Neerja...for me the interesting scene was later on between Radhika-Padma -Badi bahu and Devs reaction there. Avinash was good today...got very few dialogues but as usual expressions were there to put Devs reactions to the audience.

Rohan is now on revolt and will soon be following his pari around the house.😉😆...followed by his snarling and snapping mother and an even more furious Dev...who will be followed by maheshwari...Virath will be following his mother...Mohini will be following Virath...Gopaldas will be following Mohini with a confused expression on his face and sprouting poetry...amma will start to push dadajis chair when dadaji will signal her that she should go and join the queue and he just wants to sit by the side.😆

🤣  This would be a fun scenario.  Today, Rohan did an open rebellion and stayed put to have his halwa from Pari.  Dev was having problem listening to him calling Radhika pari repeatedly.  Once Dev is reformed fully and declares Radhika his wife, he would ban that word from PB.  But baby Rohan in love with "Pari" along with furious Dev would be interesting to watch.

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why6 ... i am looking forward to all the "Rohan making Dev jealous" scenarios  ... hope chunnu munnu dont deprive us of that ... I would like Dev to simmer for some more time

One of the side effects of Dev being mad at Rads is that he is also going against BB without realizing it  ... not being subservient to her as he has done in the past ...
Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajsri

Misti ... great thoughts as usual 

Thanks Rajsri.

I too liked dadaji today but still wish they would show his thoughts ... i hope he has a strong role going forward the way dadi did in CB1 ...  he was one of the few characters i liked before the leap and i hope they continue to keep him around
we will go on wishing for Dev and dadajis thoughts but they won't show it...this has become like a game for them. 

Dev very nicely diffused the situation between the 3 women ... kudos to him for doing that ... i hope the process of him softening does not happen overnight but they take it over a few days  ... no one has referred to dev as servant until now in front of rads ... wonder when that will happen
They took Viraat very close to refering to Dev as servant...maybe that will be for something big when Viraat blows his top. 

As far as rads is concerned, here are my thoughts

...she is very goal oriented and her goal is to be kk's wife ... she feels she is doing her dharm by fighting for her adhikar ... all of this has been either taught to her in her gurukul or she has picked up from listening to some priest tell her what the right thing to do is...yes and they made it clear today...and she is not that different from many people in the real world 
--- her dad has basically supported her but always trusted that what she believes is right ... it is a relationship where he respects her as much as he loves her ... so she has not had anyone that she really loves tell her when she is not doing the right thing  ... she has learnt to tune off shantha bcos she knows that she does not always have her best interests at heart
... She is not as intuitive about people as Rads from CB1 was ... she believes that by doing something good for people, she can win them over.  So to some extent that shows her naivete
Combination of how she deals with Shanta and not be able to read people lead to this situation with Padma... 
   Also, she really believes that Dev will still take her as his wife even after she watched him just stand by as she went in to take the pheres  ... she does not understand why he would stand by his obligations when she has basically made this her essence and something that she will fight for...yeh she does not get it that Dev might have other beliefs...she knows that he has but does not understand why.As for believing Dev will accept her, she is desperate...Dev was someone who was supposed to set things right and she has been clinging to that for 12 years...
-  she pushed her way through to get kanha in the house, which i was happy with  ... BB is so full of ego that she did not realize what she was dealing with ... but any other more shrewd woman would have picked on this...yes 
-  i like that they have made her more human ... that she has her faults - that she wants what she believes is her right ...   but i hope the creatives show this as a learning for both her and dev and not as a sign of her or his mahaaness...yes and mahaness is what I am worried about.
-  By coming to the house and pretending to be someone else's wife, she has risked her father's reputation ... dev has already told her that he would not accept her ... so she should have backed off...yes and this can and will create problems for her....
-  as far as blaming herself for rohan's accident ,  i think she is subconsciously transferring whatever dev thinks to herself ... hope at some point of time dev takes responsibility too for his share in the mess ... and that they also rightfully blame rohan for getting so mad in the first place...I am afraid  of this happening because this might prompt her to do things which she would not have done before. Guilt is a very strong emotion.
-  i would like rads growth when she realizes that not all people may view the child marriage the way she does...yes 

Let's see where they go from here ... really liked the drama today ...

oh btw ... oh no .. not another vrat...today they gave an explanation fr this that she is following what she has learned but why vrats again...can't understand wy the creatives are repeating the same things.  
Avinash and Rubina were fabulous ...yes 
Rohan was really cute today as a kid ...yes

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

GOOD THOUGHTS MISTI AND WHY6

Thanks ekta.

ACC TO OTHERS DEV SHOULD CALL RADHIKA BHABHI NOT RADHIKA JI ,u also did mistake misti but these PF members are in themselves all all members want their own way so no one is paying attention and to expect from rads about thinking this is worst,she can never in her life even a bit of time can think that he will call her bhabhi' and dev himself is also not realizing this fact
Ekta Dev will not refer to Radhika as bhabhi...doesn't matter what others expect of him here...thats why mentioned Radhikaji here...my point was what Dev would have said and not what others want him to say. He has to be under lot of pressure to refer to her as bhabhi.

Angie12 thumbnail

Also, she really believes that Dev will still take her as his wife even after she watched him just stand by as she went in to take the pheres  ... she does not understand why he would stand by his obligations when she has basically made this her essence and something that she will fight for...yeh she does not get it that Dev might have other beliefs...she knows that he has but does not understand why.As for believing Dev will accept her, she is desperate...Dev was someone who was supposed to set things right and she has been clinging to that for 12 years...
Rajsri/Misti,  KK is her confidant too much more so than Kanha here.  Today when she was again hurt by Padma and Dev, she picked up his photo and complained to him that she wasn't wrong in wanting to get her rights as a wife and that she learnt all this from Gurukul.  So in some sense she was complaining about Dev to her KK.  I won't be surprised if they show her sleeping with KK picture in night.  He is like her teddy bear.  So in that sense they are portraying her emotions and growth in a beautiful sense.  That's why I am surprised that they don't so with Dev and audience have to rely on his expressions to understand his conflicting emotions for Radhika.   

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but I saw a promo where Radhika is singing a different bhaajan than the one we actually saw in the episode. I'm glad they went with the one in the episode...it's sweeter and the words more appropriate.
That bhajan was from the movie Jodha Akbar and that was I think only used by the media channel. 
Also, they showed Radhika touching daima's feet 😡 I'm glad they omitted that scene 👏

I think they realised that the audience might again shout at them like they shouted at them when they showed Rohan slapping Dev.😉😆

misti73 thumbnail

Actually Angie Kanha's idol has been replaced by KK...I was comparing today with what they have shown in Mansarams house...there she used to pour out her feelings to Kanhas idol and then used to be apprehensive whether Shanti will see her and used to hide it...they showed the same thing today...Radhika pouring her heart out to KK and again hiding him when Mohini came in...hopefully that will change to pouring her heart out to Dev and hiding it from others and finally pouring her heart out to Dev and not have to care about others.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next