Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 13th may 2011 - Page 2

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Good comments Misti , now story is not stuck,  showing improvement in the Characterizations of RP,s family ...Loved the Radhika,s steps with halwa towards Dev and Dev,s changing expressions when she was standing behind him as if  he forget to breath ,...Now at least his face expressions has  little bit softened ...Rohan is cute , not listening to her mother ...now is the time for yours and Misti,s scenes with three of them ...That will be fun ...

Thanks Neerja...for me the interesting scene was later on between Radhika-Padma -Badi bahu and Devs reaction there. Avinash was good today...got very few dialogues but as usual expressions were there to put Devs reactions to the audience.

Rohan is now on revolt and will soon be following his pari around the house.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...followed by his snarling and snapping mother and an even more furious Dev...who will be followed by maheshwari...Virath will be following his mother...Mohini will be following Virath...Gopaldas will be following Mohini with a confused expression on his face and sprouting poetry...amma will start to push dadajis chair when dadaji will signal her that she should go and join the queue and he just wants to sit by the side.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GOOD THOUGHTS MISTI AND WHY6

ACC TO OTHERS DEV SHOULD CALL RADHIKA BHABHI NOT RADHIKA JI ,u also did mistake misti but these PF members are in themselves all all members want their own way so no one is paying attention and to expect from rads about thinking this is worst,she can never in her life even a bit of time can think that he will call her bhabhi' and dev himself is also not realizing this fact

and ya some softness is there in dev's expressions and that part where rads was going towards dadaji was wworth seeing for dev ,he was like if he has his own way he will lleave from there instantly without even a bit late and when she crosses him as well then like he has gotten his life back,MOST WORTH SEEING PART

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

MISTI LIKED UR COMMENTS AND ALSO LIKE FRUITCAKE HE HAS DEFUSED THE SITUATION BETWEEN THREE WOMEN and many scenes specially after his first bite and how tensed when Phuljari was coing that side he looked scared what if she comes and serves him 1st.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes dadaji and also the precap probably the ring will be used to save Chenu during the pagphere and he is thawingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where phuljari is concerned they managed to have eyelocks in between and all did not notice.πŸ˜‰ now he has many examples and he cant keep on saying no to Phuljari for long.πŸ˜†

Thanks Chalhov.

Yes Fruitcake had quite tense moments in the dinning hall...he knows that Phuljhari is aiming for him πŸ˜†...hope they make this thawing a bit gradual process because they do have a habit to rush when they should not rush and then walk in snails pace when they should be speeding up.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but I saw a promo where Radhika is singing a different bhaajan than the one we actually saw in the episode. I'm glad they went with the one in the episode...it's sweeter and the words more appropriate.

Also, they showed Radhika touching daima's feet 😑 I'm glad they omitted that scene πŸ‘
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: why6

Misti, you are right about Dadaji.  He sure is enjoying all the chaos.  Poor guy had to suffer for 12 years with that Kabutarni for company and everyone else just nodding their head at Kabutarni.  Now here is his new CB and she is proving that old wise owl right.  I really liked his stern look at Padma who sat down meekly afterwards.  Not that it lasted long and she started her tantrums again.  But still, Dadaji can quieten her with one look.  But his best expression was reserved for the end when Rohan gave Dev the halwa (CD's scenario coming true here).  I was thinking that Padma wouldn't allow Rohan to eat and then Kabutarni would ask Radhika to give it to Dev.  But this scene was more fun.  There was so much smugness and satisfaction in Dadaji's eyes and face.  Even though they are not showing his thoughts, but he is sure that Radhika is Dev's wife and so was happy that the ritual got fulfilled.

Yes...he was very proud of Rohan then and I hope Rohan continues making him proud.

Padma's tantrums gave me headache today and I was actually agreeing with Dev here where he mentioned to Radhika that she shouldn't come there if she is not welcome.

Dev was right here...Radhika has a habit of not thinking and ignoring others and just doing what she has to do. Sometimes it is good, it helped her regarding Shanti and she used the same attitude on Padma.
 He was actually gentle with her today.  Avinash's expressions made up for the lack of dialogues and thoughts these creatives give him.  Initially he was apprehensive as he knows that Radhika is one determined person and wants to feed him first.  So he was scared that she would just come and feed him right there and then.  But he also was happy to see Radhika asking for Dadaji's blessing and Dadaji blessing her with his eyes (his expression softened and had a wonder look as if he realizing Radhika's value).  Then he didn't like Rohan calling Radhika Pari and asking for food first.  He turned his head when Rohan was taking the spoon to his mouth.  Then he looked spooked when he got fed instead and his eyes flew to Radhika who was standing with her face turned away.  Instead of convincing Radhika, he seems to be getting a feeling that Radhika is right.
Yes...I was just watching Devs expression during the entire scene...

His calling Radhika "Radhika" was very telling and the way he is expressing his rights over her just flew over the pagal PF members.  

Exactly...any shrewd person would have realised what is happening here...he was trying to protect her and remove her from that situation...and all this went tangentially to these inmates in the pagalkhana.
As you said they missed Radhika's backing down too right after Dev's words.  But Dev's expressions were good when he didn't like Padma scolding Radhika or telling everyone that Dev is siding with her because she was right.  Dev's expression was clear that it was not his reason for doing so.  Then he also looked remorseful at Radhika's tears and turned his head away as if he couldn't bear seeing her cry.  All in all it made up a lot for lack of his thoughts.  
Yes

Radhika was actually being little hard headed when she went inside Padma's room.  Her actions were wrong as you can't force people to like you and Dev was right that her actions were responsible for spoiling the atmosphere especially with someone like Padma who seems to get more adamant when Radhika tries to pacify her.  

Yes...as I said before Radhika was trying to deal with Padma as she deals with Shanti...but Shanti and Padma are two different people...Padma now is very defensive and is not listening to reason and the cause of her ire is her jealousy over Radhika...that no one is listening to her but is siding with Radhika. Irrespective of the fact whether she is right ot not...if Radhika forces herself, Padma will lash out. So it is better to back off now and let Padma cool down.   
Badhi Bahu is totally oblivious to the fact that Padma is telling some truth.  Radhika's coming has caused a total rebellion in the household where Dev and Padma are now answering her back.  It is kind of interesting that she relies on Dev for support.  Poor Maheswari and Viraat should have a heart attack when they realize that Dev is the chosen one.
Yes...I found it interesting too that she relies on Dev in times of stress.

Well, now a version of Vat Savitri is coming where everyone will think that she is keeping the fast for Rohan whereas she is doing it to earn Dev's forgiveness.  So Dev would be acting up for a while but then towards the end of the day would give her water.  So are they now planning to make him gentle towards her in one week and then softening gradually and his real feelings start to come out.

I really hope that they do not rush here...They can drag this slow change in Dev for some more time and it will be interesting to watch this change happening.
Not sure if the message to give others space has entered Radhika's head or not.  She may back down from Padma but Rohan would keep on coming back to her.  He is totally fida over "Pari" and will approach her again and again.  Probably this will also bring out some feelings from Dev as he would be disliking this despite Rohan being a kid.

Rohan today openly revolted because he wanted to eat the food cokked by pari and Padma thinks that she can keep him away from Radhika...he will come to her.

Was wondering about that too.  Has she started blaming herself because she thinks she should have come clean to  Rohan before the wedding or is it because Dev's words have rubbed on her.  But I would hate to see her feeling responsible to justify her keeping quiet when Rohan gets cured and pretends that Radhika is his wife.  Don't trust these creatives.  Or it is nothing and as usual they make her the sweetest person who takes all the blame whether it is necessary or unnecessary.  Last week they showed her trying to prove to Dev that the accident wasn't her fault.  Now she is taking the blame for it as if she is responsible for Rohan falling so badly for her.

Thats what I was wondering too...Last week she was not accepting her fault and now she is. I hope that they do not use this guilt complex for her to stay back for Rohan...Knowing these creatives anything is possible. If Devs guilt is rubbing in her then I hope that later they show Dev feeling guilty about it...which I am sure that they won't show.

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Misti...it was fun to read as always. 

Nice episode and loved the way Dev took Rads out of the situation deftly without anyone letting it know. He knew that she would stand there and try to appease Padma right then...which, although is good by intentions however the timing is wrong. Radhika should give Padma some time. Padma is hurt, angry, vexed, and is strongly believing that Rads is the reason for the ill fortune befallen on her son...and BB siding with Rads has only increased her anger! More than the superstition, she is now annoyed cuz no one is listening to her. Another thing she said...that no one ever listens to me in this house. I guess this was the contained anger from the past 12 yrs that she is lashing out now...BB would have rebuffed her earlier, but she must have remained quiet...but now she is lashing out at anyone and everyone, b'cuz her threshold has been crossed and she cannot limit herself. A small monologue needed from her to knw what had happened in the past 12 yrs!

Hehe...Rohan calling Rads... "Pari...Pari mujhe khana do" That was so cute! However, Dev's scared expressions were funny. Hehe...he must have been wondering if she will shove the spoon directly in to my mouth...nahi main munh kholunga hi nahi! hehe. 

Loved Dadajee's expressions...he cannot speak but his eyes do. 

And true these people are taking everything at a snail pace when it is not needed...hope they do the same when it is needed...and dont rush as always!! Agree with Devina...they need to show Dev's mind! Please...we need to know whats going on in his brain and why is he behaving so rudely to Rads.!
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your update. I think ashanti will ask kaburtani for monetary help to save chenu... Kaburtani will help on the condition that she marries dotty off to someone else. Yeah, that would be nice... can't have Dev with someone else.

Thought about that too.  But maybe they want to bring Chenu to PB.  Kind of little early for that though.  Maybe this helping of Chenu by Dev would start showing Radhika about the kind of person Dev is.  she doesn't him yet and he hasn't really given anything to her.  So far he is doing everything for his family.  Helping Radhika's brother would be doing something for Radhika.  

Dev is thawing out slowly but surely... He was kind of jealous that she would be feeding Rohan first and was giving that "don't you dare feed him first" look. When she took Dadaji's blessings, he looked pleased.
Yes, they showed that he turned his head away when Radhika gave Rohan the bowl of halwa.  That's why his head turned in surprise to Rohan when Rohan called him and shoved it in his mouth.  The expressions were very good from actually looking proud of Radhika too (he likes her interaction with Dadaji and that fit with his DG when he was dreaming about this prior to going to Rawal.  Here Radhika is actually doing more than what he imagined.)  Yesterday too his expressions were soft when he saw how much his Dadaji was enjoying the aarti.  Today he is the one who brought him to the dining table for Radhika's pehli rasoi.

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why6 - I personally don't think that Chenu will come to live in Purohit house, especially since Radhika is supposedly the new bride and it won't look good for her brother to stay over so soon, that too, a grown boy, unlike Nandu.

Also, Radhika wouldn't want the Purohit family/Dev to know that her brother was upto no good. Don't want to see weaver's family again, cos if Chenu is in PH, ashanti and dotty will be there too. Don't want a repeat of CB1 where mataramji and her family were living in PH. I personally don't miss ashanti and dotty.

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your update. I think ashanti will ask kaburtani for monetary help to save chenu... Kaburtani will help on the condition that she marries dotty off to someone else. Yeah, that would be nice... can't have Dev with someone else.

Dev is thawing out slowly but surely... He was kind of jealous that she would be feeding Rohan first and was giving that "don't you dare feed him first" look. When she took Dadaji's blessings, he looked pleased.

I think he couldn't stand Padma hurling insults at Radhika so he quickly diffused the siatuation like a true "RP" as you mentioned.

You are welcome CD.Lets see what happens with Mansarams family whether badibahu keeps dotty out if the picture by giving money to Shanti or Dev steps up to help the family with his own money for Radhika.  

Oh I didn't say like a true RP...infact he is far away from any RP behaviour. He did that just for protecting Radhika in a way that would be acceptable for Padma.He has the potential to be an RP but has to develop more. 
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

One more  loophole Creatives should give their attention ...Have not shown for once Radhika is Putting the sindoor on  Kanha feet as she was doing from the chidhood and tell Maheshwari that i want my husband to do the needful ...Dev should be there he will again get the massage .As Roham is kid now she has excuse that can not be done now ...

Bringing sindoor in now will open a can of worms here so its better they leave it alone...she can put sindoor on kanhas idol and there is no need for anyone to know why she is doing it...Dev will understand because he knows the significance of it.