Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 13th may 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guess wha...the luckiest characters in this show in terms of getting full scale ringside view regarding the drama is dadaji...I know he gets a syringe stuck in his backside from time to time but he is used to it for 12 years, so it shouldn't really bother him that much...I mean in return he is getting such a high voltage drama and he is the only person who most probably knows or has guessed everything. He is just sitting and watching...sometimes smirking...sometimes taunting sometimes pleased...sometimes angry...all with his eyes and a twitch of his lips. See today he calmly signaled to Padma that she should sit down at the table and she did listen to him initially...and then was happy with Radhika which also made Dev happy...then probably for the first time in his life he was proud of Rohan when he shoved the spoon of halwa in Devs mouth. I thought that if he could talk he would have said "Shabash mere laal, aaj tune apne dadaji ka naam raushan keeya hai"...What  a dude dadaji is.

What I found interesting is Devs reaction and handling of Padma-Radhika-Badi Bahu fiasco...Radhika as usual went on her way not thinking that Padma does not want her around and the more she pushes herself on Padma the more will Padma throw a fit...so after being told not to enter she entered the room that to Padma is her own personal space and Padma lashed out (her ego is hurt..she is jealous that badi bahu is  supporting Radhika and is angry that even now no one is listening to her...whether she is justified or not, that's another matter but this is what she thinks) . Badi bahu as usual did not listen to Padma and started shouting and then asked Dev to mediate...who replied that if choti ma does not want her around then why did Radhika come here (not a bad point actually)...Choti ma had gratitude in her eyes that atleast someone is listening to her not to invade her personal space...but both badi bahu and Virat got miffed that Dev is supporting Padma and not badi bahu...Padma now takes a step further and says that Dev is saying all this because I am right and gets a thoughtful look from Dev...and she continues on her rant that Radhika has come to destroy their home...Dev again gives a look and steps forward, stops her and manages to calm her down...then Padma's next rant that eating from Radhikas hand is like taking poison...that gets another look from Dev...Radhika is crying ...Dev looks at her, makes a stern face, gulps and tells her that not to come here if it is creating problems for someone...and then gives Radhika a look...and Radhika asks for forgiveness...somehow I have this feeling that he in his own way is trying to tell Radhika to back off...to not force herself on people...in one way looking out for her in his own way...In all this commotion no one realized two things...that Dev referred to Radhika as Radhika...and not Radhikaji and that Radhika was not listening to anyone but as soon as Dev told her she backed off. She then goes to her room and says that she wants to get well  because of Padma's condition...and wants to try something else to get KK's forgiveness. So has she got over the fact that she is doing all this to get KK? If she wants Rohan to get well so that Padma gets peace and if she wants to get dadaji well because of the family but is not doing this to get KK back then good...has the message of not forcing herself on others have entered her head?   Radhika does have a habit of pushing her way through...she is so goal oriented that she forgets about other things. But from where did this guilt complex come in her that she is responsible for what has happened to Rohan? What are the creatives up to here?

Chenu is getting beaten up...wonder is that the reason that might result in him getting sanctuary in the Purohit family for some time...or help from Purohit family in some way   or will Dev step in...looks like chenu track is coming up next. Anyway I liked Dev's expression when he felt Radhika behind him with the bowl of halwa.  

Liked all the actors but liked Avinash and Rubina the most...specially Avinash. Rubinas voice was cracked the week before just after the fire scene but Avinash in the precap was croaking...hope that it is not the after effects of the fire scene.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good comments Misti , now story is not stuck,  showing improvement in the Characterizations of RP,s family ...Loved the Radhika,s steps with halwa towards Dev and Dev,s changing expressions when she was standing behind him as if  he forget to breath ,...Now at least his face expressions has  little bit softened ...Rohan is cute , not listening to her mother ...now is the time for yours and Angie,s  scenes with three of them ...That will be fun ...
Edited by neerjashingla - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MISTI LIKED UR COMMENTS AND ALSO LIKE FRUITCAKE HE HAS DEFUSED THE SITUATION BETWEEN THREE WOMEN and many scenes specially after his first bite and how tensed when Phuljari was coing that side he looked scared what if she comes and serves him 1st.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and yes dadaji and also the precap probably the ring will be used to save Chenu during the pagphere and he is thawingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where phuljari is concerned they managed to have eyelocks in between and all did not notice.πŸ˜‰ now he has many examples and he cant keep on saying no to Phuljari for long.πŸ˜†
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Guess what'.the luckiest characters in this show in terms of getting full scale ringside view regarding the drama is dadaji''I know he gets a syringe stuck in his backside from time to time but he is used to it for 12 years, so it shouldn't really bother him that much'.I mean in return he is getting such a high voltage drama and he is the only person who most probably knows or has guessed everything. He is just sitting and watching'sometimes smirking'.sometimes taunting sometimes pleased'sometimes angry''all with his eyes and a twitch of his lips. See today he calmly signaled to Padma that she should sit down at the table and she did listen to him initially''..and then was happy with Radhika which also made Dev happy'.then probably for the first time in his life he was proud of Rohan when he shoved the spoon of halwa in Devs mouth. I thought that if he could talk he would have said "Shabash mere laal, aaj tune apne dadaji ka naam raushan keeya hai"'..What  a dude dadaji is.

Misti, you are right about Dadaji.  He sure is enjoying all the chaos.  Poor guy had to suffer for 12 years with that Kabutarni for company and everyone else just nodding their head at Kabutarni.  Now here is his new CB and she is proving that old wise owl right.  I really liked his stern look at Padma who sat down meekly afterwards.  Not that it lasted long and she started her tantrums again.  But still, Dadaji can quieten her with one look.  But his best expression was reserved for the end when Rohan gave Dev the halwa (CD's scenario coming true here).  I was thinking that Padma wouldn't allow Rohan to eat and then Kabutarni would ask Radhika to give it to Dev.  But this scene was more fun.  There was so much smugness and satisfaction in Dadaji's eyes and face.  Even though they are not showing his thoughts, but he is sure that Radhika is Dev's wife and so was happy that the ritual got fulfilled.

What I found interesting is Devs reaction and handling of Padma-Radhika-Badi Bahu fiasco'.Radhika as usual went on her way not thinking that Padma does not want her around and the more she pushes herself on Padma the more will Padma throw a fit'..so after being told not to enter she entered the room that to Padma is her own personal space and Padma lashed out (her ego is hurt..she is jealous that badi bahu is  supporting Radhika and is angry that even now no one is listening to her'whether she is justified or not, that's another matter but this is what she thinks) . Badi bahu as usual did not listen to Padma and started shouting and then asked Dev to mediate'..who replied that if choti ma does not want her around then why did Radhika come here (not a bad point actually)'..Choti ma had gratitude in her eyes that atleast someone is listening to her not to invade her personal space'..but both badi bahu and Virat got miffed that Dev is supporting Padma and not badi bahu'.Padma now takes a step further and says that Dev is saying all this because I am right and gets a thoughtful look from Dev''and she continues on her rant that Radhika has come to destroy their home''Dev again gives a look and steps forward, stops her and manages to calm her down'..then Padma's next rant that eating from Radhikas hand is like taking poison'.that gets another look from Dev'.Radhika is crying 'Dev looks at her, makes a stern face, gulps and tells her that not to come here if it is creating problems for someone'.and then gives Radhika a look'..and Radhika asks for forgiveness'somehow I have this feeling that he in his own way is trying to tell Radhika to back off'.to not force herself on people'..in one way looking out for her in his own way'..In all this commotion no one realized two things'..that Dev referred to Radhika as Radhika'.and not Radhikaji and that Radhika was not listening to anyone but as soon as Dev told her she backed off. 

Padma's tantrums gave me headache today and I was actually agreeing with Dev here where he mentioned to Radhika that she shouldn't come there if she is not welcome.  He was actually gentle with her today.  Avinash's expressions made up for the lack of dialogues and thoughts these creatives give him.  Initially he was apprehensive as he knows that Radhika is one determined person and wants to feed him first.  So he was scared that she would just come and feed him right there and then.  But he also was happy to see Radhika asking for Dadaji's blessing and Dadaji blessing her with his eyes (his expression softened and had a wonder look as if he realizing Radhika's value).  Then he didn't like Rohan calling Radhika Pari and asking for food first.  He turned his head when Rohan was taking the spoon to his mouth.  Then he looked spooked when he got fed instead and his eyes flew to Radhika who was standing with her face turned away.  Instead of convincing Radhika, he seems to be getting a feeling that Radhika is right.

His calling Radhika "Radhika" was very telling and the way he is expressing his rights over her just flew over the pagal PF members.  As you said they missed Radhika's backing down too right after Dev's words.  But Dev's expressions were good when he didn't like Padma scolding Radhika or telling everyone that Dev is siding with her because she was right.  Dev's expression was clear that it was not his reason for doing so.  Then he also looked remorseful at Radhika's tears and turned his head away as if he couldn't bear seeing her cry.  All in all it made up a lot for lack of his thoughts.  

Radhika was actually being little hard headed when she went inside Padma's room.  Her actions were wrong as you can't force people to like you and Dev was right that her actions were responsible for spoiling the atmosphere especially with someone like Padma who seems to get more adamant when Radhika tries to pacify her.  

Badhi Bahu is totally oblivious to the fact that Padma is telling some truth.  Radhika's coming has caused a total rebellion in the household where Dev and Padma are now answering her back.  It is kind of interesting that she relies on Dev for support.  Poor Maheswari and Viraat should have a heart attack when they realize that Dev is the chosen one.

She then goes to her room and says that she wants to get well  because of Padma's condition''and wants to try something else to get KK's forgiveness. So has she got over the fact that she is doing all this to get KK? If she wants Rohan to get well so that Padma gets peace and if she wants to get dadaji well because of the family but is not doing this to get KK back then good'.has the message of not forcing herself on others have entered her head?  

Well, now a version of Vat Savitri is coming where everyone will think that she is keeping the fast for Rohan whereas she is doing it to earn Dev's forgiveness.  So Dev would be acting up for a while but then towards the end of the day would give her water.  So are they now planning to make him gentle towards her in one week and then softening gradually and his real feelings start to come out.

Not sure if the message to give others space has entered Radhika's head or not.  She may back down from Padma but Rohan would keep on coming back to her.  He is totally fida over "Pari" and will approach her again and again.  Probably this will also bring out some feelings from Dev as he would be disliking this despite Rohan being a kid.

Radhika does have a habit of pushing her way through'she is so goal oriented that she forgets about other things. But from where did this guilt complex come in her that she is responsible for what has happened to Rohan? What are the creatives up to here?

Was wondering about that too.  Has she started blaming herself because she thinks she should have come clean to  Rohan before the wedding or is it because Dev's words have rubbed on her.  But I would hate to see her feeling responsible to justify her keeping quiet when Rohan gets cured and pretends that Radhika is his wife.  Don't trust these creatives.  Or it is nothing and as usual they make her the sweetest person who takes all the blame whether it is necessary or unnecessary.  Last week they showed her trying to prove to Dev that the accident wasn't her fault.  Now she is taking the blame for it as if she is responsible for Rohan falling so badly for her.

Chenu is getting beaten up'.wonder is that the reason that might result in him getting sanctuary in the Purohit family for some time'..or help from Purohit family in some way   or will Dev step in'looks like chenu track is coming up next. Anyway I liked Dev's expression when he felt Radhika behind him with the bowl of halwa.  

Would like to see Chenu coming in to stay at PB.  Maybe at the end of it, he goes back and takes Radhika with him for Pagphera.  But Chenu at PB should be interesting.  

Liked all the actors but liked Avinash and Rubina the most'specially Avinash. Rubinas voice was cracked but Avinash in the precap was croaking'.hope that it is not the after effects of the fire scene.

Avinash was really very good today with his expressions.  His expressions showed his conflicting feelings for Radhika.  But the tirade of Padma are getting tiresome.  Hope they tone some of it down.  It is becoming a little repetitive for me.

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Musti - Thanks for your update. I think ashanti will ask kaburtani for monetary help to save chenu... Kaburtani will help on the condition that she marries dotty off to someone else. Yeah, that would be nice... can't have Dev with someone else.

Dev is thawing out slowly but surely... He was kind of jealous that she would be feeding Rohan first and was giving that "don't you dare feed him first" look. When she took Dadaji's blessings, he looked pleased.

I think he couldn't stand Padma hurling insults at Radhika so he quickly diffused the siatuation like a true "RP" as you mentioned.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One more  loophole Creatives should give their attention ...Have not shown for once Radhika is Putting the sindoor on  Kanha feet as she was doing from the chidhood and tell Maheshwari that i want my husband to do the needful ...Dev should be there he will again get the massage .As Roham is kid now she has excuse that can not be done now ...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushmavina

Thx a lot misti

You arewelcome sushmavina.
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
sorry guys everyone is welcome to their own interpertation
but how come nobody sees the anger that i see in dev every time he looks at radhika --why cant these writers show devs thought process--it is very frustrating to see dev behave like this towards rads(he stays  turning away from rads his nostrils flaring his glaring at her ok ok not all the time but most of the time)no male lead in any other show behaves as dev does towards the female lead for too long
maybe thats why as someone commented earlier that cb2 might be loosing veiwers --no one and i mean it no wants to see devs this kind of attitude towards rads
all of you who dont like my comments sorryy i want avina/radev to be the best and they are the best so why cant cb2 be the best show
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Devina - I agree that Dev's behaviour towards Radhika is over the top and CVs need to tone it down or show us his thought process and guilt for his behaviour.

After watching today's episode, it seems that he is thawing out slowly and is very aware of her... Future episodes will be interesting!
rajsri thumbnail
Misti ... great thoughts as usual

I too liked dadaji today but still wish they would show his thoughts ... i hope he has a strong role going forward the way dadi did in CB1 ...  he was one of the few characters i liked before the leap and i hope they continue to keep him around

Dev very nicely diffused the situation between the 3 women ... kudos to him for doing that ... i hope the process of him softening does not happen overnight but they take it over a few days  ... no one has referred to dev as servant until now in front of rads ... wonder when that will happen

As far as rads is concerned, here are my thoughts

...she is very goal oriented and her goal is to be kk's wife ... she feels she is doing her dharm by fighting for her adhikar ... all of this has been either taught to her in her gurukul or she has picked up from listening to some priest tell her what the right thing to do is
--- her dad has basically supported her but always trusted that what she believes is right ... it is a relationship where he respects her as much as he loves her ... so she has not had anyone that she really loves tell her when she is not doing the right thing  ... she has learnt to tune off shantha bcos she knows that she does not always have her best interests at heart
... She is not as intuitive about people as Rads from CB1 was ... she believes that by doing something good for people, she can win them over.  So to some extent that shows her naivete   Also, she really believes that Dev will still take her as his wife even after she watched him just stand by as she went in to take the pheres  ... she does not understand why he would stand by his obligations when she has basically made this her essence and something that she will fight for
-  she pushed her way through to get kanha in the house, which i was happy with  ... BB is so full of ego that she did not realize what she was dealing with ... but any other more shrewd woman would have picked on this
-  i like that they have made her more human ... that she has her faults - that she wants what she believes is her right ...   but i hope the creatives show this as a learning for both her and dev and not as a sign of her or his mahaaness
-  By coming to the house and pretending to be someone else's wife, she has risked her father's reputation ... dev has already told her that he would not accept her ... so she should have backed off
-  as far as blaming herself for rohan's accident ,  i think she is subconsciously transferring whatever dev thinks to herself ... hope at some point of time dev takes responsibility too for his share in the mess ... and that they also rightfully blame rohan for getting so mad in the first place
-  i would like rads growth when she realizes that not all people may view the child marriage the way she does

Let's see where they go from here ... really liked the drama today ...

oh btw ... oh no .. not another vrat 
Avinash and Rubina were fabulous ...
Rohan was really cute today as a kid ...